Pages:
Author

Topic: [OLD THREAD] Silk Network: Silk, DarkSilk and Weaver - page 52. (Read 77057 times)

Activity: 229
Merit: 100
Oh yeh tons changes... no active dev, no commits dead thread talking about ethereum and bitcoin price lol nothing to tune into really

This PR contains a commit from 2 days ago:  https://github.com/SCDeveloper/DarkSilk-Release-Candidate/pull/236

The PR doesn't work but I am actively working on it.  I am trying to update our hash algorithm code to use the new Argon2d from the P-H-C repo (https://github.com/P-H-C/phc-winner-argon2).  Our current Argon2d code causes compile issues on Windows.
"Yes, it does NOT work. Do no merge at this time.

Warning, do not merge. Does not work. Just want to review the changes online to see why it is failing.
This pull request does not work. It causes a segfault due to
Argon2 generating a different genesis block hash each time."

Looks great.  Why argon2d anyways? It won a competition? It alienates miners except for you guys with all your buddies and cheap GPUs?  Sigh goooo Silk! Mooooooon

We had a mining algorithm expert (Wolf) select it with specified parameters like number of lanes and memory consumption.  

I have one crappy GPU in my Linux dev box and the rest SHA and Scypt ASICs humming in the background.  How does an Argon2d hash algorithm alienate miners?  If successful, there will be ASICs developed.  No algorithm is ASIC resistant.

You say you want to take over Silk but never offer any meanful input or insight; just coarse critisim.  You know what they say about critics?  Are you really a great programmer?  Where are your commits?
Activity: 168
So regarding the posts in this page, this project is dead ? i also loocked for some info on coinmarketcap, nothing. Dead coin, is it possible not to pump it ?

Not quite actually, its price is quite stable actually ...

Not really fell to 446.   First time below 500 in a long time.  If nothing is happening.  Trust me we gonna see 200

Then I'll just grab some more  Grin

Weak hands weak hands! Haha
Oh yeh tons changes... no active dev, no commits dead thread talking about ethereum and bitcoin price lol nothing to tune into really

This PR contains a commit from 2 days ago:  https://github.com/SCDeveloper/DarkSilk-Release-Candidate/pull/236

The PR doesn't work but I am actively working on it.  I am trying to update our hash algorithm code to use the new Argon2d from the P-H-C repo (https://github.com/P-H-C/phc-winner-argon2).  Our current Argon2d code causes compile issues on Windows.
"Yes, it does NOT work. Do no merge at this time.

Warning, do not merge. Does not work. Just want to review the changes online to see why it is failing.
This pull request does not work. It causes a segfault due to
Argon2 generating a different genesis block hash each time."

Looks great.  Why argon2d anyways? It won a competition? It alienates miners except for you guys with all your buddies and cheap GPUs?  Sigh goooo Silk! Mooooooon
Activity: 229

This PR contains a commit from 2 days ago:  https://github.com/SCDeveloper/DarkSilk-Release-Candidate/pull/236

The PR doesn't work but I am actively working on it.  I am trying to update our hash algorithm code to use the new Argon2d from the P-H-C repo (https://github.com/P-H-C/phc-winner-argon2).  Our current Argon2d code causes compile issues on Windows.
Activity: 441
Merit: 251
So regarding the posts in this page, this project is dead ? i also loocked for some info on coinmarketcap, nothing. Dead coin, is it possible not to pump it ?

Not really fell to 446.   First time below 500 in a long time.  If nothing is happening.  Trust me we gonna see 200

Then I'll just grab some more  Grin

No the project is very much alive. Read the OP to this thread. The project is on low profile until there is more certainty in release dates, just tune in from time to time and see if something changes.

No the project is very much alive. Read the OP to this thread. The project is on low profile until there is more certainty in release dates, just tune in from time to time and see if something changes.
Whatever.

I think there should be more discussions about creative stuff like what this project is going to be and less try to justify anything in front of a single guy who came here only to make a mess in this thread.

You can shove it up your puckered hockey puck. There is no point in creative talk as it is worthless.  The current creativity is dead. Blame me if you like or blame your useless devs.

If you like I can come up with a creative idea!

Development!

Hahhahaha

Yeh that's just a joke.  There ain't no development here.  Just smoke and mirrors, corporate whores and failure.   It's all good bro.  I'm gonna take over this project when it fails.  Or wait...

It already is failing! Hmmmmm

I guess we have to suffer you for a bit longer... but thats ok i've grown to like you  Cool

Well thanks I kinda like you too.  You're smart enough to build a spaceship... maybe do that.. and then take SILKCOIN to the mooooon forget sILK take that to the dump

Sure.  Every pump will be another person to exit as fast as you pump.  10btc got no where fast. Lol
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001

Activity: 882
Merit: 533
Whatever.

I think there should be more discussions about creative stuff like what this project is going to be and less try to justify anything in front of a single guy who came here only to make a mess in this thread.

You can shove it up your puckered hockey puck. There is no point in creative talk as it is worthless.  The current creativity is dead. Blame me if you like or blame your useless devs.

Development!

Hahhahaha

Yeh that's just a joke.  There ain't no development here.  Just smoke and mirrors, corporate whores and failure.   It's all good bro.  I'm gonna take over this project when it fails.  Or wait...

I guess we have to suffer you for a bit longer... but thats ok i've grown to like you  Cool
Whatever.

Development!

Hahhahaha

I know it's off topic, but does anyone see BTC testing the $1200 range again?  To me looks like it crushed long time resistance lines... Also I think this could be the beginning of the China global economic meltdown...  By October I believe we are in for a world of shit again with the global economy thanks to China.
That would be a great boost for the crypto movement

Anything is possible with the BTC price but I doubt $1200, Tend to agree that China is going to tank here shortly.

Looks like BTC still ripping it up!  Prediction might not be far fetched in a couple more months.
what the hell happened to ETH.  I never invested...but geeez 30% down or more is crazy.

Have you not heard?
Massive security hack, see http://www.businessinsider.com.au/dao-hacked-ethereum-crashing-in-value-tens-of-millions-allegedly-stolen-2016-6?r=UK&IR=T

Son of a bitch!!!!!!!  wow...thats crazy.  Great thats exactly what crypto need is more drama! 

Don't worry crypto is always drama.  Lots to come.  Speaking of drama..  where'd the devs go? No commits in three weeks and issues months old.  This thread has turned into a bitcoin and ethereum thread since I left. Haha

Silkcoin.  Dead? Dropped below 500 hmmmm maybe 100 the floor? Gonna get worse before better by the looks of it.. No active development.. 'legacy' dead coin..

Any keys to the silkcoin temple yet or is that still a lie? Talking with some developers to take over the silkcoin project.  I have no idea what SILK or Darksilk is as it doesn't exist. 
I know it's off topic, but does anyone see BTC testing the $1200 range again?  To me looks like it crushed long time resistance lines... Also I think this could be the beginning of the China global economic meltdown...  By October I believe we are in for a world of shit again with the global economy thanks to China.

Anything is possible with the BTC price but I doubt $1200, Tend to agree that China is going to tank here shortly.

Looks like BTC still ripping it up!  Prediction might not be far fetched in a couple more months.
what the hell happened to ETH.  I never invested...but geeez 30% down or more is crazy.

Have you not heard?
Massive security hack, see http://www.businessinsider.com.au/dao-hacked-ethereum-crashing-in-value-tens-of-millions-allegedly-stolen-2016-6?r=UK&IR=T

Interesting.   Sounds like what is planned for the Weaver and all of your funds
Activity: 673
Merit: 531
Proud Lifetime DASH Foundation Member

Have you not heard?

Son of a bitch!!!!!!!  wow...thats crazy.  Great thats exactly what crypto need is more drama! 
Activity: 658
Merit: 1003
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001

Have you not heard?
Activity: 673
Merit: 531
Proud Lifetime DASH Foundation Member

Pages:
Jump to: