Pages:
Author

Topic: [OLD THREAD] Silk Network: Silk, DarkSilk and Weaver - page 51. (Read 77057 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Try and keep our love life out of this thread or you'll upset Spencer. 

Yes, so sorry Track and everyone reading this thread.  I let jealously get the better of me  Embarrassed.  I won't drag our personal affairs onto this public forum anymore.

Having one troll is enough, having a troll for the troll only plays into his hands. So don't, keep the thread as clean as possible.

Orestes, you got me all wrong I am not part or promoting your silkcoin team.  I am for Track.  Track can sense slackers and slacking like behavior then lights fires to get movement.  Trust me, I have been following since the days of bholzer and mega... hes no joke.  listen up and learn or you are a fool.  I have a rite to post but I will keep it clean, sorry.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Does anyone have contact with ccex? We should get silkcoin on ccex as well.  Lots of volume there and a very good exchange.

Interesting.  I'll ask them to add silkcoin and while I'll im it will also try to get yobit to list the coin.  Should be some good trading there.  Lots of tiny exchanges actually that would love to have silkcoin traded.  We should all contact as many exchanges as possible and get the Silk chain rolling into some new markets!
Is it possible that my wallet isnt syncing?

Absolutely. The silkcoin chain is basically broken and is astounding it hasn't forked yet.

I am jealous Track balls, u always writing love letters 2 Spencer about silkcoins and chains.  being a bitch to me but, in the end, all said and done, my dick is in your ass!  quite Impressive if i can keep you Roll Eyes

Try and keep our love life out of this thread or you'll upset Spencer. 

Absolutely. The silkcoin chain is basically broken and is astounding it hasn't forked yet.

I am jealous Track balls, u always writing love letters 2 Spencer about silkcoins and chains.  being a bitch to me but, in the end, all said and done, my dick is in your ass!  quite Impressive if i can keep you Roll Eyes

Having one troll is enough, having a troll for the troll only plays into his hands. So don't, keep the thread as clean as possible.

Don't yell at my boyfriend.  There is absolutely no need to drag him into your frustrations and failures.  He doesn't need to clean for you either.  You can clean up yourself!
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
Just follow the direction from the OP(at the end of first post) and you'll be fine
Activity: 441
Merit: 251

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

This is the silkcoin pair.  Not SILK.   SILK is SLK Silkcoin is SILK.  SILK is not being developed.  SLK is.  SLK is not traded until the swap which will force all your SILK Off of poloniex into the mysterious Weaver.  There is no timeline for the development of SLK.

The coin on poloniex is currently unstable so be very careful purchasing it as it could break or fork at anytime. This was the case 1 million blocks ago or so lol would also be the reason the wallet is near impossible to sync.

Hope that clears up any confusion.

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
CTO - Silk Network
polo loads very slow.. anywhere else?

Was also on Cryptsy.........

Was also on MintPal.........

So no sadly not atm.

EDIT: Just read a tweet from Poloniex, their site issues are fixed - https://twitter.com/Poloniex/status/743882419816767488
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
polo loads very slow.. anywhere else?
CTO - Silk Network
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
which exchange can we buy the coin? i assume its already available as you guys already have the wallet.

did you try to add some nodes?

or add silkexplorer.silknetwork.org as a node
Activity: 81
Merit: 1002
It was only the wind.
Oh yeh tons changes... no active dev, no commits dead thread talking about ethereum and bitcoin price lol nothing to tune into really

This PR contains a commit from 2 days ago:  https://github.com/SCDeveloper/DarkSilk-Release-Candidate/pull/236

The PR doesn't work but I am actively working on it.  I am trying to update our hash algorithm code to use the new Argon2d from the P-H-C repo (https://github.com/P-H-C/phc-winner-argon2).  Our current Argon2d code causes compile issues on Windows.
"Yes, it does NOT work. Do no merge at this time.

Warning, do not merge. Does not work. Just want to review the changes online to see why it is failing.
This pull request does not work. It causes a segfault due to
Argon2 generating a different genesis block hash each time."

Looks great.  Why argon2d anyways? It won a competition? It alienates miners except for you guys with all your buddies and cheap GPUs?  Sigh goooo Silk! Mooooooon

We had a mining algorithm expert (Wolf) select it with specified parameters like number of lanes and memory consumption.  

I have one crappy GPU in my Linux dev box and the rest SHA and Scypt ASICs humming in the background.  How does an Argon2d hash algorithm alienate miners?  If successful, there will be ASICs developed.  No algorithm is ASIC resistant.

You say you want to take over Silk but never offer any meanful input or insight; just coarse critisim.  You know what they say about critics?  Are you really a great programmer?  Where are your commits?

As a hardware developer as well, you're almost correct on the algorithm portiion - unfortunately, that only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades. Tthere's no such thing as ASIC resistance. The CPU you mine on is an implementation of general purpose shit on top of ASIC shit, to put it very simply. Anything a CPU/GPU can do, an ASIC can do better, given enough money.

Now, here's where your logic breaks down: The point was never ASIC resistance - it was to make ASIC development and production unprofitable for an extreme amount of time, ideally such that most of the coins have been emitted before this.
Activity: 714

did you try to add some nodes?
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Oh yeh tons changes... no active dev, no commits dead thread talking about ethereum and bitcoin price lol nothing to tune into really

This PR contains a commit from 2 days ago:  https://github.com/SCDeveloper/DarkSilk-Release-Candidate/pull/236

The PR doesn't work but I am actively working on it.  I am trying to update our hash algorithm code to use the new Argon2d from the P-H-C repo (https://github.com/P-H-C/phc-winner-argon2).  Our current Argon2d code causes compile issues on Windows.

Warning, do not merge. Does not work. Just want to review the changes online to see why it is failing.

Looks great.  Why argon2d anyways? It won a competition? It alienates miners except for you guys with all your buddies and cheap GPUs?  Sigh goooo Silk! Mooooooon

We had a mining algorithm expert (Wolf) select it with specified parameters like number of lanes and memory consumption.  

I have one crappy GPU in my Linux dev box and the rest SHA and Scypt ASICs humming in the background.  How does an Argon2d hash algorithm alienate miners?  If successful, there will be ASICs developed.  No algorithm is ASIC resistant.

You say you want to take over Silk but never offer any meanful input or insight; just coarse critisim.  You know what they say about critics?  Are you really a great programmer?  Where are your commits?

As a hardware developer as well, you're almost correct on the algorithm portiion - unfortunately, that only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades. Tthere's no such thing as ASIC resistance. The CPU you mine on is an implementation of general purpose shit on top of ASIC shit, to put it very simply. Anything a CPU/GPU can do, an ASIC can do better, given enough money.

Now, here's where your logic breaks down: The point was never ASIC resistance - it was to make ASIC development and production unprofitable for an extreme amount of time, ideally such that most of the coins have been emitted before this.

The cool thing is that everytime traK4Ubitl bashes dev credibility, a credible dev speaks up. In time the chance that the project is not just vaporware becomes 1, even for traK4Ubitl. His grievances, as he mentioned before, are not really with the team.

How long until ALL the cards are on the table? Time is not on your side traK4Ubitl!
CTO - Silk Network

Not worth our time or effort to reply to him. Just ignore him, we all know what he says is just to spark a reaction either from us or the community. Everyone can see we are working and active, sadly this user doesn't understand how to use GitHub nor does he know how to talk to people correctly or participate in a group/community. He simply won't be happy until we have launched, it is as simple as that. There are annoying people and then there is trak4Ubitl. He is either paid to enter the thread and cause issues or he is that stubborn and ignorant to not see the work being put in, in both cases he can literally %^&* and off.

Picking at the algo, picking at GitHub, picking at anything he can possibly pick at. Maybe look at your posts, yourself, your intention and start to analyse your own life and pick that apart instead. We are ALL bored of you and none of us are listening to your pathetic attempts at wavering the community or their trust/confidence in the project.

YOUR BORING MATE, GO FIND ANOTHER THREAD TO ANNOY.
Pages:
Jump to: