Pages:
Author

Topic: Old Transcendence ANN - page 13. (Read 41326 times)

copper member
Activity: 676
Merit: 1
January 05, 2021, 09:41:15 AM
Community discord can be found here:
https://discord.gg/gKEknxvZuF
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
January 05, 2021, 08:23:26 AM
What has happened to the discord, Invite link on website is invalid and I dont seem to be on the server any more ?
Activity: 27
January 04, 2021, 04:51:13 PM
ok then talk to each other, or invite him to some tea or coffee Wink and you will explain it in person. I'm going to sleep, good night  Smiley
copper member
January 04, 2021, 04:45:55 PM
Haha nope.. they usually clean it after a while .. I think we would be at 100+ pages already.
I know that strong characters believe to know what a project should do and when it should do...
January 04, 2021, 04:35:24 PM
can't ask moderators to delete this entire thread  Huh
copper member
January 04, 2021, 04:31:58 PM
He is expressing his anger and hate against us or our decisions .. better this way than by eating baby cats.

vPiggy is available at peertoro.eu finally.
After buying one „expensive“, the next on can be bought at the reduced price also valid for bb , gb  and piggybank owners.

It is a good practical offering especially for those with slow internet at home and or restrictions by their government.

If you think the opposite it’s also ok. This is an info for owners of Telos.
January 04, 2021, 04:27:47 PM
@pheonixkonsole what is the purpose of this guy (losspot) for writing such things ?

copper member
January 04, 2021, 04:14:32 PM
Try them :

Perhaps one has a heart ❤️

Edit:
Why are you bashing on people ? One moment you say they don’t do anything , than they try to help and you still bash and than they are paid touts ? No on is payed .. the network pays them and everyone has the same options.

Again:
Be friendly .. and the World is friendly to you. Else everyone just tries to annoy each other .. like you try to annoy me .. and I think how to make things difficult to annoy you as revenge ... we can play it forever ; )
At some point it is just slap stick comedy as Foxit mentions. .. popcorn time
copper member
January 04, 2021, 04:12:42 PM
They are in the discord and ignore you : )
I am the only dummy taking care : p

Another hurdle is to get the bootstrap which was in an announcement. Guess where ?
In the discord!
Gues who uploaded it ?
Not me .
Some of the bots.
Perhaps you speak friendly to the bots so they don’t ban you.

Guess who handled exchanges? Not me  .. the Bot called Zen you also insulted here.

Long story short.. the tone makes the music
It’s not helpful to act like an asshole.

I can see that you're sick because the nodes from the ZEN Administrator don't work.

You and this ZEN (Jimmy Artawan from Indonesia) write fairy tales. ZEN/Jimmy Artawan is a paid tout from Indonesia.  

Hmm you See .. even the nodes don’t like you to join. Strange..
But what if it works for others and not for you .. couldn’t it be that you still miss the Bootstrap and the nodes ban you because of your local or missing data ? Just asking ..
January 04, 2021, 03:52:24 PM
I'm going to make popcorn Wink
copper member
January 04, 2021, 03:01:27 PM
They are in the discord and ignore you : )
I am the only dummy taking care : p

Another hurdle is to get the bootstrap which was in an announcement. Guess where ?
In the discord!
Gues who uploaded it ?
Not me .
Some of the bots.
Perhaps you speak friendly to the bots so they don’t ban you.

Guess who handled exchanges? Not me  .. the Bot called Zen you also insulted here.

Long story short.. the tone makes the music
It’s not helpful to act like an asshole.

Edit:
I don’t want waste your time more:
Check explorer.teloscoin.org (not managed by me) and check connections. There you can find addnodes ..
Alternatively check masternodestats.info (not managed by me)
copper member
January 04, 2021, 02:26:37 PM
Lol...
You don’t get it still ?
We didn’t update seed nodes in order to annoy you even more. Community vs outsiders. You are an Exile Telosian
Ask in discord for some addnodes and a community member may tell you one .. or not.

Crex was informed Saturday. They asked me something 4 days ago but I missed it because I had to go waste time in this thread ; )

Now I drink coffee and will think how I can make your life even more annoying.
Maybe a calendar with me naked payable with Telos

Again ... shut up, stay friendly and we are helpful. Keep being a fool and I just write nonesense
January 04, 2021, 07:52:38 AM
will you send me to poland if i want to buy vim3 or piggy? phoenxikonsole  Grin
January 03, 2021, 01:17:01 PM
we'll see what happens next  Huh everyone wishes you a happy new year and this one can be even worse.  May it not be so

I wish you all good health  Wink
January 03, 2021, 12:43:39 PM
ok Smiley
copper member
January 03, 2021, 12:35:25 PM
Sure : ) that much that I recognize you after reading 3 words.
We will drink soon.. as soon I got vaccine and a nifty document showing it i will visit you.
January 03, 2021, 12:27:38 PM
Lol I love you : )
I love Poland but not these few polish guys.
Don’t search protection behind normal people you trolls.

You like me too, even though we haven't had a drink together yet  Wink. We have to help each other. Best Regards Dawid

Happy new year !
copper member
January 03, 2021, 12:19:37 PM
Time for 5 minutes of free hugs 🤗

Happy new year.

Ok troll on
copper member
January 03, 2021, 12:16:22 PM
Lol : )

Piggybank , bluebox or Greenbox owners who like to run a preset cloud desktop can checkout the vPiggybank

copper member
January 03, 2021, 12:15:57 PM
Hmm look even me doesnt Post there.  Seems main source for news(regarding my stuff) is my discord followed by twitter , followed by community discord(where I post as guest).

We are all lazy.. posting on one thing is normally sufficient. Cross copying just means extra work (you are the best example)

This here is ANN ok bitcointalk which is often a requirement for online forms ..
So I think it’s ok to share news.
As like the following post:
Pages:
Jump to: