Pages:
Author

Topic: Old Transcendence ANN - page 14. (Read 41326 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
January 03, 2021, 11:40:29 AM
Wink
copper member
Activity: 676
Merit: 1
January 03, 2021, 11:34:14 AM
Lol I love you : )
I love Poland but not these few polish guys.
Don’t search protection behind normal people you trolls.
copper member
January 03, 2021, 11:28:04 AM

Piggybank , bluebox or Greenbox owners who like to run a preset cloud desktop can checkout the vPiggybank

copper member
January 03, 2021, 11:26:39 AM
Wrong ..
Dude . I insult people who insult me .. so I think it is a Match ..
I’ve answered this shit 20x every fork we had ..
You repeat the same stuff all over again so I don’t answer again ..
Read my answers from post number one please. Until than I would like if we keep this an ANN thread for community members and so I will just repost the last Information about telos and services accepting it

Also it’s no spam as it includes no link it is just an info about exclusive offerings for telos owners.. oh and AML-Now is mandatory since your last post.

PS:
Can you please troll at Apple why they don’t support my iPod anymore and enforce me to use new device ?
Same with kryptobay.
It is my decision to close , relaunch , change or do anything else. Not yours. We will focus on apps and dashbaord. And if it takes 100 years it is how it is.
January 03, 2021, 10:57:46 AM
I will have something to read before going to bed Grin
copper member
January 03, 2021, 10:53:47 AM
Lol : )

Piggybank , bluebox or Greenbox owners who like to run a preset cloud desktop can checkout the vPiggybank

copper member
January 03, 2021, 10:52:51 AM
1st Pegasus was an idiot reselling Servers with a 20€ theme and plugin.
I’ve told him that this is not worth the ammount he asked for and I could do it my self.
2nd the game is coming and a 2nd is in the work but the Time and Community is not right there where I want it.
For example I am waiting for aml to ensure that you and 4 others won’t ever been able to play it ..

Yeah you are going on my balls so I developed a barrier for you before releasing anything .
Don’t you get it ?
I want to select users before they even can use anything because of people like you.

Kryptobay is currently being added to the Dashbaord In-app as it requires that i know my customers .. and I want to know who wants to be my customers so I can block him .. because of you

Don’t you get it ? You piss me off and I change the roadmap in order to Block you guys ..

You can’t be that stupid.
January 03, 2021, 10:38:34 AM
ok i understand, he rebelled like Adam and Eve Grin
copper member
January 03, 2021, 10:31:48 AM
What means band ? Discord mod he was at telos 1.x days but wasn’t able to stay polite with the others

Edit:
Mods are not team in terms of team you may have in your head .. they are Community members who try to take care about the chats. Same as Mods here.. or are the mods here automatically involved in every project being discussed ?

Last year we tried to vote on the community about sharing tasks. But there was no decision made finally.
Soso was a discord User who became mod because he was active but after a while and with other mods cane conflicts. In every democratic system the one who disturbs is ruled out.

Since there is no contract about anything and all is done on volunteer base just for fun, it is how it is.
The trick is : don’t become an asshole with everyone. If you can’t manage to keep a few friends, you are just disturbing.

Same as like quakeandy , same as Dawid aka fox aka whatever...

A community should work together and not manipulate each other which is the case for these persons.

It is how it is.. telos became a 3 class society due to the split. One who is based on telosioans of the first hour , one who were telosians of the first hour but left and banned because of their behavior and everyone else.

The trick is to combine 1 with 3 and let group 2 play bonkers here in this forum like small kids .
January 03, 2021, 10:28:47 AM
phoenxikonsole heard of soso, he was in the team?
copper member
January 03, 2021, 10:27:03 AM

copper member
January 03, 2021, 10:23:18 AM
I assume a guy calling himself soso
January 03, 2021, 10:18:49 AM
it gets more and more interesting Smiley

phoenxikonsole who is losspot ?
copper member
January 03, 2021, 10:14:49 AM

Activity: 7
January 03, 2021, 10:04:14 AM

The investors understood that the CEO and the team cheat on them every time and is looking for capital donors who will buy non-active Piggybank or Bluebox.

Piggybank and Bluebox do not work and do not extract coins, the CEO sends teloscoin coins by hand (coins that CEO receives for free).

is it really like that?

who are you where do you get all this information?
January 03, 2021, 09:15:18 AM
Dude is not a FUD. Everything described here is true.

LOOK Dude, You blocked me for
With 92$ 24 hours volume you are goin to setup colonies on mars and so on ? What a Good joke
Face with tears of joy

because you offended yourself.
I will ask you what kind of drugs you are take. If you write such stupid things on a twitter.
What is the daily volume on this shitcoins?
https://twitter.com/teloscoin/status/1342777701925613568
https://i.ibb.co/D82V6yd/01.png

who is soso ?

losspot = soso ?
copper member
January 03, 2021, 06:46:28 AM
I will ask the mods. I don’t have admin rights as I can’t seperate between personal attacks and project related attacks very well : )
January 03, 2021, 06:29:14 AM
I asked about my problem on the transcendence discord, and I got kicked out, that's how investors are treated ??
the telos.wlt.file file works on 3.0.2b and 3.0.3b linux and on the new dashboard it does not work

I am sorry and I asked Admins not to ban people in discord easely.

can you unbans on discord transcendence, I have the same nick as here.  Smiley

I didn't do FUD, reported a bug because you wrote to do it
copper member
January 03, 2021, 05:42:34 AM
I asked about my problem on the transcendence discord, and I got kicked out, that's how investors are treated ??
the telos.wlt.file file works on 3.0.2b and 3.0.3b linux and on the new dashboard it does not work

I am sorry and I asked Admins not to ban people in discord easely.

Update targeted to the FUD guys :
Again : this FUD boys attacked the forks multiple times so we react by trying to keep them away until we reach a certain ammount of real Nodes by real users.
Also to avoid struggling by windows users with lack of knowledge and reusing forked blockdata causing extra load on the few nodes we have, we skipped windows temporary.
You can use Linux as alternative .

Sorry but as long the FUD is going on I don’t really care. It’s up to the community since the fork and actually I only see bad behavior than nice one. I have time .. how about you ?

For me it looks also that these guys rely on Crex and Graviex ..
Is it the case ? Shall we request a delist ?

The Dashboard is a side thing .. it’s a Test release and not a eat and die release to replace QT. The problem on the QT For Windows are these FUDDERS. I know they use windows .. so here take this into your ass until serious users created a stable network which you can than attack again.

You are the problem. Not me .. I can just react and try to avoid future problems based on the findings and impressions I got with You scammers. You use hacks to steal coins and than the others are the bad ones ? lol .. name us the drugs you take. This war started with the very first fork , repeated at the Second one and now it’s boiling up ...

Shut up and wait for people testing , giving feedback, launching nodes and than we can go back to normal. But no you talk shit which justs adds more on the „meh“ side and I think ahh fuck off .. I try next week again .. and the Circle goes on. Shut up or keep going. It’s up to you..

Meanwhile people can use Linux and I hope that crex is not using windows .. are they ? Seriously ?

Again: I was going to share windows precompiled today but you know .. nope 👎 as I know you use it I can’t release it .. so sorry 😐 but i am pissed
copper member
January 03, 2021, 05:30:36 AM
I think people don’t understand it :
There is telos open source and transcendence Dashboard not open source and requiring AML

You can grab the windows daemon and cli inside the dashboard archive and use them without AML
So what ?
Don’t paint problems which don’t exist

As soon we reach 100 nodes we will release a pre-compiled QT for Windows.
Meanwhile use Linux.

I know that the FUD-boys here use windows and I don’t share anything with them.
Which is a problem with opensource ..
So shut up and I share or keep going and I give a shit.
It’s up to you.

Normaly I planned to be nice and share it today but with this FUD going on : )
Lol I better share the addresses
Pages:
Jump to: