Pages:
Author

Topic: Old Transcendence ANN - page 16. (Read 41327 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
December 20, 2020, 01:20:48 PM
who are these people?

Dmitry Turnic, Fabio Falcucci, Kanwar Cheema, Andreas Gromoll, Tanja Bauer, Sandro Loi, Jimmy Artawan, Mattheus Lobo ?

are they on discord or Telegram?
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
December 20, 2020, 11:28:06 AM
I've been in this project for some time, at the beginning it was quite promising and interesting now it's getting worse, nothing is happening, the previous discord has been removed, the new discord is completely censored, you can't say anything bad about the project because you are immediately banned, just here is freedom of speech, the project is full of errors, every moment more forks are made, each fork is made so badly that sometimes you have to wait a dozen or so days for everything to start working, there is no information, e.g. during this fork there is such a mess that you don't know what do. Instead of rising, the telos price is constantly falling. DEV does what he likes. I want to sell unfortunately the price is too low and I would lose, I hope it will rise and I will be able to leave this project as soon as possible. There are many interesting projects and normal bands. I endorse what user @losspot says. Best Regards PeopleGerman
copper member
Activity: 676
Merit: 1
December 20, 2020, 03:25:58 AM
Hmm... I don’t even have a synched XBTX Classic wallet . Source was just re-released as people kept mining the X16r variant .

Currently we work on Alexandria and nano. And we can add these to any coin we like.. so meanwhile we have not time nor interest for coins in any form. It’s also corona Christmas. So we don’t work as usual or at best not all.
It’s financial closing time also for most business but a bastard like you doesn’t know real work and priorities because of taxes and such things I assume.

Normality comes back later .. until than it is Winter like in game of thrones.

If everyone acts like you because one takes a break or Holliday’s .. wow than fuck off. This is not your project.
We have weekends to take a break and holidays to take a break. If you use crypto as breakout from your normal like it’s not my problem and is 100% the opposite expectation as we like to breakout from crypto 2 days a week and maybe 3 month a year in total before getting bonkers.

Respect it or just leave and check other projects. Such as Xdna which we meanwhile prepare to take over for example ... you must accept that we are no slaves of a project. We are free people and like to work when want it and when we have time for it. We work around coins , setting up projects to give coins a use. This is the focus we have .. not the coins as these could be replaced at any point with anything. So the new wallet is going multicoin. Only a few features we will bind to telos, so that it someone has no telos he want be able to use everything.
For Alexandria we use telos but we could connect it to and bitcoin-core based coin as it’s a sidechain layer 2 . Also this way the community could swap later without sacrificing Alexandria chain. So we are not thinking about your problems in the now .. we are working on stuff we can release slowly step by step.
And when we are done with this, we will come down again to your lowlevel cryptocoin thinking we currently don’t care about.
Fact is that telos gets automatic halvings and that most coins are no more in weak hands. All coins in the market currently are only the result of traders which could just take the coins out or the Market and than you are bald at 73 sat. If you don’t get it, it’s not my problem.
So don’t cry little Argentina. Eat a carrot. We throw stuff out .. if no one cares it’s dead... if only 80 people play a game, the game becomes unsupported .. it’s logical. And so on and so forth. We can then try another year later to release an update and maybe get 200 users .. still not enough to work on it .. an than another year maybe 500... still not enough to work on. As we released many things we cut those quickly which just create work but no output.
I am sorry but that’s life. Our time is rare .. so you can’t expect that all stuff we release is as important as the others. If you work only , you can’t earn money. It’s a polish saying ... so please lean back and give us time free of work. We are working to decentralize all we did so far in order to reduce work and bound time in the future. Before that I personally don’t care about anything. Problem are solved with cancellation. It’s personal freedom to the Max.
I don’t quit a fulltime job to become a slave of trolls like you
copper member
December 13, 2020, 10:29:14 AM
Telos 3.0.0 is available now. Compile from source or wait.
https://github.com/phoenixkonsole/transcendence/releases/tag/3.0.0 Grab the binaries from here when they pop up .

For the record.. I doubt anyone sold his telos.
Check the Nodes.
Only you poopoo boy maybe.
copper member
December 13, 2020, 09:31:26 AM
Bla bla bla .. kryptobay is one of the first BlockINS for the new Dashboard. I actually just wait for the new Dashboard .. until then I don’t care about services or not. It’s called focusing. And also it’s called „take a break“ .

So back to news:
Telos 3.0.0 is available now. Compile from source or wait.
https://github.com/phoenixkonsole/transcendence/releases/tag/3.0.0 Grab the binaries from here when they pop up .

Telos world was just a browser game and only a few people used it .. and ? Better than wanking on your keyboard on a 80‘s Madonna Video
copper member
December 13, 2020, 07:12:23 AM
I call you idiot because you lie (which is crime) or are not able to understand what you are talking about , which qualifies you as idiot as well

Yes this is Birake whitelabel dex. And ? Why is it a problem for you to use existing services, instead of creating a new one ? Even binance offers now such a whitelabel service.

Again .. read sentence 1 .

https://www.coindesk.com/binance-to-offer-white-label-exchange-infrastructure-for-local-markets

I’ve always communicated that bitdorado will be no exchange. Instead we are working on a API solution for the wallets. That’s it. Do you know how much work it is to run a while exchange ? It’s logical to pay a company to do it as a service
copper member
December 13, 2020, 06:38:30 AM
The pattern is since 2 years: we announce a fork and you pop up and do FUD.
It’s annoying.. no one cares what you are talking.
And damn I repeat it again .. I am not doing advertising.. just informations to those who are Interested.

And if you idiot are banned and I don’t want to sell you anything than it doesn’t mean that others don’t have the devices.
It’s my freedom to choose my customers.
And finally telos is not mine it’s Public domain . So stop mixing your hate against me with the thread here.

FUD or Banned troll .. what are you ?

And again.. we have a roadmap and we move it Slow.
The transcendence Dashboard is coming now and than we „start“.
We did 2 years just testing out and building a community. Now we go on and open us slowly with projects.

Why are you so impatient?

The lesson I learned is that all needs timing and it the community doesn’t grow as fast as we can work and create stuff we are just wasting time.

So it’s a balance between offering , developing and community growths

My freedom is to decide which customers I accept and which not.
This is not related to telos as it’s free but it will be the case for the dashbaord.
The dashbaord is an alternative from me and i will decide who can use it or not .
Again: this is not affecting telos. Everyone can still use the open source telos

And if one asks why I would like to exclude people than the answer is :YOU
I just want to ensure that trolls like you are out
copper member
December 13, 2020, 06:32:07 AM
You become a running joke..
You are attacking us because we offer more option for the community to use than others ?
Are you stupid ?

And yes .. everyone can create tokens ok it’s own.
The question is if you want people to join or not.

The truth is that you have been banned and now you do FUD you loser.
copper member
December 12, 2020, 04:12:45 AM
Attention:
we will provide in short telos wallet 3.0.0 with halving in 315360 blocks, automatic halving every 525600 blocks and a switch to 30% pos and 70% MN at block 1276502

The Community can vote on these hardcoded changes until July 2021.
But a quick vote in the community discord pointed this out as new rules.
copper member
December 12, 2020, 03:59:18 AM
Dude you got XBTX wrong. Our Telos community mined XBTX and after the fork to cpu-only mining the Russian mining pools kept mining XBTX Classic and holding on it. The comunity are telos users. XBTX is just meant to cover tokenization in a atomic swap organized microcosm. It’s a tool for telos community.

There is no ponzi scheme as the more devices got sold the more people share the possible rewards. The downward trend is in the nature of crypto and the first ones win. More impact about roi has the inflation and Value per coin.

If you follow it right you would also see that we sold only in waves.
Whatever the thing about mining is that you can only win with better efficiency over time.
So there is the VIM3.

The x-Books you are calling are limited and not sold yet.
there will be 10 only. Just to celebrate the first 10 users of Nano.

I’ve told everyone many times that I am way over the point to deal with more customers.
We are settled.

Everyone had bis chance to get in touch with me and now the only relation someone will get in the future is in a decentralized way via transcendence dashboard or Nano.

Anyway .. thanks for following but you lack understanding

Also about xMiners .. it’s still capable to run 100‘s of VM‘s and it is now capable to mine the cpu-only XBTX. So the idiots are only those who sold it after ASICS joined mining back than.

You see ? It’s a simple decision a comunity can do to decide about how rentable something is.

And now stop crying it’s just FUD
From which project are you FUD-Boy with no understanding ?
copper member
December 05, 2020, 01:05:29 PM
If you like you can buy the vending machines on request featuring coinpayments and age verification. If you are serious about such a machine, just do an Inquiry you idiot.
I don’t know what your problem is ? Business is happening all the time and has nothing to do with Telos. Maybe that’s your problem .. you believe all we do has impact on telos but nope .. we just accept telos but most people pay with other things. That’s not my problem.
And quake aka mr FUD-Loose: we forked gossip which was a fork of pivx.

Anyway here we go:
You can download now the raspbian image for raspberry pi with latest XBTX and Teloscoin wallet .
Also you can start directly staking and mining and both in parallel already on a Pi4 Modell.

I didn’t test older ones but theoretically the real-time kernel should also work with the pi3 Modells.

Happy staking and mining.

https://telosgreen.org/gettingstarted/styled-4/

Requirements:
Pi4 (older could work but I don’t care)
64gb microSD  (tested sandisk)
Active cooler for max performance regarding XBTX mining.

About the intermediary part : that’s not true for the wallet.
We are working on making the wallet a platform similar to an OS. Companies such as my companies can offer 3rd party functionality as so called BlockINs. Which means every user can add 3rd party functionality similar to android apps which bind themselves as extra menu to the wallet.
These can be custodian , or just another blockchain project being connected or simply games.

The fact that you are coming back with new nicknames all the time tells me that we are impressive enough for you to spend rare time. Thank you for that.

Everyone else may enjoy staking / launching nodes or mining on his raspberry pi
Cu you when the Next news are posted.
copper member
December 01, 2020, 03:57:33 PM
Well if you would follow us, than you would know that the Bluephone will not be a bluephone but a Shiftphone with custom OS. As long as the Dashboard is not ready there won’t be any release to customers as I don’t want a support nightmare. When it is done, it is done.

Maybe you wait until we have finished our other projects of wich we have more than enough.
As everyone we adapt and change priorities all the time. We have instead the bluephone the x-Books and Blue-Reactors we also don’t promote because we have more than enough work.

The VIM3 orders and fulfillment for mining and other already existing things keep us also busy and I may als why we should release something else if you have a thing which works.

One after the other.. out of all other MN projects we did the most and we can for sure relax a bit.
I expect to live 30 years .. tell me why I should fire out all bullets at once ?
We have some technological benefits already and we can perfectly fine lean back and do nothing for a while.
If you can’t , than this is not your project.

This week for example we release AML now mobile app.
Also we released some update to the Greenbox app we didn’t announce .. why should we ? We have more users than we can handle.
2020 is a bit of breakpoint.. we are killing some stuff and focus on the interesting things and than we are already in 2021.

There are plenty of coins you can focus on in parallel or alternatively to telos.
Feel free to check these.
When we reinvented the wheel with our new wallet , we will play like a normal coin project again .. until than it is just trust or no trust.
We don’t cry if someone moves away.. it’s potential just less „work“.

Enjoy the Christmas Time as much as corona will let you. Everything else doesn’t matter imho

PS:
For 10k € I send you a bluephone form first run but without support or update path. I have 2 here.

copper member
November 28, 2020, 06:13:08 PM
We are going to share a customized raspbian image for the Pi with XBTX and Teloscoin Support.
Support means wallet and XBTX miner included.
Custom means it comes with an real-time kernel.

If you own a Pi you can transform it in a tiny little passive income generator and your own bank.

This is meant for those who own a pi . I don’t suggest to by a pi for mining. Better check out the VIM3 ME if you want to buy something new https://www.blueboxing.net/page6/

copper member
November 23, 2020, 09:01:44 AM
New pairs available are at Birake.com
Telos / BIR
ETH / Telos
copper member
November 23, 2020, 03:24:17 AM
Telos and the special community edition of the VIM3-PRO will be mentioned on Bitcoin.com .
copper member
November 18, 2020, 03:23:17 PM
New test release of the Transcendence Dashbaord incoming. To celebrate this we get new pairs on the Birake network. Bir/ Telos and Telos/ETH. Soon all you need is #teloscoin as you will be able to pay any coin just by owning Telos. Let the world work for you ~ Telos the bosscoin

copper member
November 18, 2020, 02:43:11 PM
#Alexandria protocol will add proof of storage to #teloscoin . If you didn’t like POS or running Masternodes .. well perhaps you like to become part of the largest decentralized cloud storage.. nothing less will it be. #Transcendence Resistance is futile ; )

https://twitter.com/teloscoin/status/1328780808799326218?s=21
copper member
November 13, 2020, 09:53:21 AM
Howdy 🤠
Say hello to the VIM3-ME (Mining Edition) a cost-reduced version of the VIM3-PRO

@everyone A bit more details about the VIM3-ME: (full spec not defiend but its close to the VIM3-PRO) will cost for early birds around 110€ incl. VAT (with TELOS 3% off). There will be some Coin based community edtions payable only in EURO or that specific Comunity Coin. Non-Early Bird boards will cost 120€ which is 36€ below the regular 156€ in germany. Each Board comes with a 8GB custom Linux with a comand line GUI similar to Coinbot for easy mining config. 10 NHS Editions are also planned. Deliverytime of a Custom productions run is 30-35days. If someone is interested in large quantities and or Colocation can contact us.

If you are interested in CPU-Mining this is awesome : )

There will be a Telos and a XBTX edition. Other mining coins can join and get their own community editions. Just ask .
copper member
November 05, 2020, 02:36:55 AM
Community work:

NEW TELOS EXOLORER NOW WITH EASY WEB WALLET

https://explorer.teloscoin.org/web_wallet

copper member
October 19, 2020, 02:00:07 PM
The teloscoin and XBTX powered Greenbox got an update: Greenbox Dashboard for android and iOS have been updated and are now multi-language.

https://apps.apple.com/de/app/greenbox-dashboard/id1526952403
Pages:
Jump to: