Pages:
Author

Topic: [OMG] OmiseGO - Speculation & Discussion - page 9. (Read 50635 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0
December 06, 2017, 06:49:37 PM
Nice to see and buy so cheap $omg. Waiiting for huge rise soon
Activity: 35
December 06, 2017, 04:59:12 AM
http://i65.tinypic.com/2uypocw.jpg

OMG

What is OmiseGO?

OmiseGO is the answer to a fundamental coordination problem amongst payment processors, gateways and financial institutions. By enabling decentralized exchange on a public blockchain at high volume and low cost, OmiseGO provides a next-generation value transfer service operating across currencies and asset types. Through the OmiseGO network connected to the Ethereum mainnet, anyone will be able to conduct financial transactions such as payments, remittances, payroll deposit, B2B commerce, supply-chain finance, loyalty programs, asset management and trading, and other on-demand services, in a completely decentralized and inexpensive way. Further, millions of mainstream users in the largest growing economies in the world will be enabled to make the transition from using fiat money to using decentralized currencies such as ETH, BTC, and others. The OmiseGO network is intrinsically agnostic between fiat and decentralized money: as far as adoption and usage go, the system is constructed so that the best currencies will win.

Official Website
Official Slack

Exchanges:
BITTREX
BITFINEX
LIQUI

no doubt that omg is a great coin..if you play for  long it will give you much profit.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
December 06, 2017, 02:21:16 AM
in my opinion, people lose interest to the old coins now, especially these ones that pumped a lot, they are chasing new coins which will give them more pofits until the market is cooling down for a long time, then we can expect the next big rise of these coins
Look at IOTA , once the old coin rise , you cant stop it  Sad
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
December 05, 2017, 08:36:46 PM
the price stand in place for four months and i think its time to get a big rise while other coins are all pumpling now, so people interested in it can buy some now
I agree! I think its time for OmiseGO to go pump just like other coins before bitcoin will take off again and make all alts bleed. But I think we need good news from the team to really spike a good price.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
December 05, 2017, 07:56:22 PM
In early November it was buying opportunity but I missed it. When I look at the chart I see it's stable against USD but lost value against BTC. Maybe the time will come again for a pump.
Activity: 242
December 05, 2017, 06:05:41 AM
the price stand in place for four months and i think its time to get a big rise while other coins are all pumpling now, so people interested in it can buy some now
Activity: 686
Merit: 502
December 05, 2017, 04:35:07 AM
Relatively BTC for about a month is in lateral motion after leaving the descending channel. In dollar terms, we see that this market continues to attract investment and is in the uplink. Over the past week, OMG has added more than 10%. Technically, the Crypto currency is gaining momentum, and prices have recently overcome the formation of a double top on the way to higher highs. MACD and RSI also suggest further growth. Based on Ethereum, OmiseGo aims to become the leading in the world of peer-to-peer crypto-exchange. Thus, its utility goes far beyond the usual altcoyin. The platform clearly sets out the vision of becoming a decentralized asset that goes beyond the current limitations of the financial industry. At the same time, it promises to facilitate decentralized trade through a block chain with a higher volume and lower cost. Theoretically, this will ensure the unimpeded transfer of all digital currencies.

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
December 04, 2017, 04:49:06 PM
Even from today I can smell the potential price growth of OMG token. I think 2018 will be HUGE on OMISEGO one of the most interesting project in crypto today
Absolutely agree. Quite soon there will be a large updates,people who investing in crypto currency will pay attention to omg. My price target is minimum of 30$ 2018

agree too. But my price prediction is bigger for  2018. Around 70-100 usd eoy 2018.
Activity: 70
December 04, 2017, 04:36:34 PM
Will it be going down in price soon. want to buy in
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
December 03, 2017, 06:07:25 PM
Even from today I can smell the potential price growth of OMG token. I think 2018 will be HUGE on OMISEGO one of the most interesting project in crypto today
Absolutely agree. Quite soon there will be a large updates,people who investing in crypto currency will pay attention to omg. My price target is minimum of 30$ 2018
Activity: 55
December 03, 2017, 05:50:10 PM
Activity: 120
December 01, 2017, 10:18:37 PM
I want to know how long it takes to transfer OMG from cryptopia.co.nz to bittrex

I would like to know the time of transfer between trading floors and trading floors with windown wallets.
I want to ask because I have lost NXT because of long NXT transfer time
Can you help me?.
December 01, 2017, 07:06:33 PM
do you think it will go down in price a little bit? i want to buy in
Activity: 63
December 01, 2017, 03:55:58 AM
Omise CEO did a conf in Japan few days ago. No big news announced but it's nice to see they keep communicating about Omisego (it talk about it durong the speech).
The next thing to be released should be a wallet SDK of which they did their first preview during the conf so it should arrive soon (I would say begining od 2018, but it just a prediction, don't take my word for truth...).

OMG is a good token if you want to get diversivied on asian project and it has the advantage of not being a Chinesse project (some are great for sure but very linked to chinesse government mood)
Activity: 252
November 30, 2017, 04:09:34 PM
Guys I have bought some OMG from exhcange. Some good guy bought sold me his OMG. I hope to have pension by the end of the next year with this coins (1000) what do you think guys?

I think next year will be a great year for all cryptos.  With 1000 OMG I think you'll do very well in a years time, but it's also good to diversity.  Best not to have all of your eggs in one basket!
Activity: 477
Merit: 501
November 30, 2017, 04:06:53 PM
Guys I have bought some OMG from exhcange. Some good guy bought sold me his OMG. I hope to have pension by the end of the next year with this coins (1000) what do you think guys?
As compare to tenx i think OMG is way better than tenx and if we compare both with neo. i think neo is way better than that of both. As compare to the potential of these three to rise i think Neo is on number 1 than there is omg and tenx. i had invested in tenx a way back but i couldn't get the response that i was wondering from it and in return a got a severe loss which hasn't recovered yet but through neo i had gained alot.

Activity: 462
November 28, 2017, 12:45:14 PM
Here is our view on OmiseGo

http://cryptopost.com/omisego-plans-to-rise-after-trendline-breakout/

It does look very bullish. in the above link you will find upside targets where it can actually stop... or not Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 107
November 28, 2017, 12:17:13 PM
I love OMG, and have full faith in it!

So what do you guys think of a reasonable target IN BTC for next summer?
Activity: 117
November 24, 2017, 06:35:27 PM
anyone know when sdk wallet release?  some said Q1 of next year anyone know?
November 24, 2017, 06:32:17 PM
its not a just a altcoin
omg is trying to make a diffrent decentralized platform
and there is a big team behind it
for sure in asia omise really big company and they trying to people unbanked
and ı am sure they will do that
Pages:
Jump to: