Pages:
Author

Topic: [OMG] OmiseGO - Speculation & Discussion - page 5. (Read 50635 times)

Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
OMG is really strange that the price pumped 20x after ico but almost stop rising in the following months while most coins rocket, maybe it still not launched, maybe people lose interest in it

It hit $26, but at its current ~$1B market-cap it needs to prove it's project to really take off. The potential for this coin is really good if it delivers.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
OMG is really strange that the price pumped 20x after ico but almost stop rising in the following months while most coins rocket, maybe it still not launched, maybe people lose interest in it
Activity: 497
Merit: 110
arcs-chain.com
This is a big project for them a good partner with one of the Korean bank. OmiseGO was really Unstoppable developing in despit of the bad market. The previous high is not enough for their work so i am positive with having atleast $50 per OMG this year.

hmm Huh, the whole market is falling, and omisgo since mid-December in relation to bitcoin is growing, although in dollars fell.
This can talk about the strength of the coin. It looks very good in relation to bitcoin.
It is possible that when bitcoin goes up, Omisgo in dollars will shoot just where you say, to the area $ 50
I agree to that. Because when bitcoin go up it will be followed by altcoins and omisego is still not grown yet to its higher potential. Real world applications may become related to bitcoins although it has both different applications but still going to be a great competitor in the world market and cryptocurrency.
Activity: 818
Merit: 508
This is a big project for them a good partner with one of the Korean bank. OmiseGO was really Unstoppable developing in despit of the bad market. The previous high is not enough for their work so i am positive with having atleast $50 per OMG this year.

hmm Huh, the whole market is falling, and omisgo since mid-December in relation to bitcoin is growing, although in dollars fell.
This can talk about the strength of the coin. It looks very good in relation to bitcoin.
It is possible that when bitcoin goes up, Omisgo in dollars will shoot just where you say, to the area $ 50
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Def on my radar. Surprised it isn’t getting more recognition. Ethos was my first true winner and have been looking for my next. This could be it!
Whitepaper is very well written. Easy to read. Explains the system quite well.

Activity: 434
https://eloncity.io/

Omise and OmiseGO announced that has signed a Memorandum of Understanding with ShinhanCard, an affiliate of the Shinhan Financial Group, a major player in South Korea’s banking and payments arena. More details: https://www.omise.co/omise-and-omisego-sign-mou-with-shinhancard-to-explore-opportunities-for-fintech-and-blockchain-initiatives

Totally agree. By the way I'm looking at omg/eth price and it is on the end of December levels, so 50$ is quite real, when the whole market trend will reverse.
Activity: 497
Merit: 110
arcs-chain.com
OmiseGO is a good coin. It has a good technician, professional dev team and a big support community. In the future I will see some big events of OMG. At present its price is very good. Buying OMG now and hold is a good investment.Price target for OMG is $250 by Q3 of 2018 Best option for long term investment with EOS.
OmiseGO is a good coin. It has a good technician, professional dev team and a big support community. In the future I will see some big events of OMG. At present its price is very good. Buying OMG now and hold is a good investment. Also OMG has already proven it is expanding the Asian market which will be kinda huge and that's already very positive.

A copy paste and a nonsense post that is not belong here on speculation.

Omise and OmiseGO announced that has signed a Memorandum of Understanding with ShinhanCard, an affiliate of the Shinhan Financial Group, a major player in South Korea’s banking and payments arena. More details: https://www.omise.co/omise-and-omisego-sign-mou-with-shinhancard-to-explore-opportunities-for-fintech-and-blockchain-initiatives
Activity: 434
https://eloncity.io/
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
omisego product is in development and i think the market will realize further if the product justifies price
meanwhile its trying to look for good support https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/omisego
Activity: 350
Merit: 111
OmiseGO is a good coin. It has a good technician, professional dev team and a big support community. In the future I will see some big events of OMG. At present its price is very good. Buying OMG now and hold is a good investment. Also OMG has already proven it is expanding the Asian market which will be kinda huge and that's already very positive.
Activity: 168
OmiseGO is a good coin. It has a good technician, professional dev team and a big support community. In the future I will see some big events of OMG. At present its price is very good. Buying OMG now and hold is a good investment.Price target for OMG is $250 by Q3 of 2018 Best option for long term investment with EOS.
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
I think it is time to OmiseGo's back. We are waiting for a long time. The movement of OMG is stabil for few weeks. But chart is good now i think. This is one of the coins that will make nice money this week. I think one of the best coins for a long time investment.
Activity: 238
Presale Starting May 1st
Omisego is one of my favourite altcoins. It had relatively stable price for couple of months until crash hit it very hard. Their team seems very legit in my eyes and they are operating in good manner. So its good coin to include in your wallet.
Imy
Activity: 31
Merit: 5
Omise will be the first coin with Plasma.. I do have high hopes in this project. PoS reward as a share of the fees is really good idea and i'm looking forward to hear more from OMG & Vitalik
Activity: 252
This coin is serious and looks like it has everything it needs to succeed. Product development takes time especially in such an innovative field. I'm confident in the future of OMG, just wait and see.

Yes me too I am very confident with OMG. I know they will be really huge for the upcoming years because their project was good and their team was good. For me OMG is the next coin to ETH once all of their project will be successful expect for OMG to be huge more and more.
Activity: 213
Merit: 101
This coin is serious and looks like it has everything it needs to succeed. Product development takes time especially in such an innovative field. I'm confident in the future of OMG, just wait and see.
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
Interesting is the fact that this token is stable in contrast to the rest. I'm talking about the fact that it is not so much affected by the overall market correction.

It was once $26, and now $9 so only 65% drop instead of 75% drop like others. Not a reason to jump up for joy, but right it could be worse.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
Interesting is the fact that this token is stable in contrast to the rest. I'm talking about the fact that it is not so much affected by the overall market correction.
Activity: 266
Merit: 16
Omise and OmiseGO sign MoU with ShinhanCard to explore opportunities for fintech and blockchain initiatives

For more detail visit : https://www.omise.co/omise-and-omisego-sign-mou-with-shinhancard-to-explore-opportunities-for-fintech-and-blockchain-initiatives
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Whether OmiseGo (OMG) takes a dip or not, it a sure fire bet for any investor looking for a cryptocurrency that accommodates fiat. However, you need do a background check and see if OmiseGo fits the kind of future system you are looking for.
Pages:
Jump to: