Pages:
Author

Topic: [OMG] OmiseGO - Speculation & Discussion - page 6. (Read 50635 times)

Activity: 1988
Merit: 593
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
The project has already shown that it can be of interest for cooperation at the state level. I think that the growth and development of the project will indispensably lead to an increase in the price of the coin. Therefore, we now need to just patience and overcome this storm
All we can do now is just be patient and hope everything will be fine. We should be calm and do not be rash. I'm sure this project will not disappoint its users.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
The project has already shown that it can be of interest for cooperation at the state level. I think that the growth and development of the project will indispensably lead to an increase in the price of the coin. Therefore, we now need to just patience and overcome this storm
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
If you study the project - you can understand that there is potential for growth, because this is a financial technology based on Ethereum, which can be used in popular purses to provide p2p asset trading in real time. OmiseGO allows you to work with both crypto-currencies and with traditional fiat currencies. If in a nutshell, then in effect a universal payment purse.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Omise go is a good option for long term. If you wait 1-2 years you can earn good. I think the price will not pump a lot this year cause it has risen too much, the same with qtum, gxs and other new coins, people prefer old coins and new coins but than these less new. Because old coins are not risky such as new coins.
legendary
Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001

it didn't rise like any other popular coins. maybe there might be a move this year. I think it might be on the 50-100 dollar band.

i follow to OMG price. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
Someone that has connections with Cryptopia exchange needs to tell them that their OMG wallets are not getting credited to depositors for over a week, and the block explorer clearly shows that the coins got to Cryptopia. Can anyone please handle this?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
very nice project for long term investment i think
I bought this token a long time ago for $ 1.27. Now the course can go up to $ 40. the project is great. and the course will continue to rise. I say he rises to $ 58 by December 2018
Omisego my favorite coin. I’m not sure this year will be that big for OMG but just holding on and waiting. Keep an eyes on this project in 2018  Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
February 28, 2018, 02:58:18 PM
I bought this token a long time ago for $ 1.27. Now the course can go up to $ 40. the project is great. and the course will continue to rise. I say he rises to $ 58 by December 2018
Activity: 40
February 28, 2018, 12:26:55 PM
Activity: 1
February 28, 2018, 12:12:33 PM
I do agree this is one of the best tokens to invest long term. However in short term it could come back to 16 USD.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
February 28, 2018, 12:07:21 PM
Here's a great video about omg's potential price
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaPiSGZJFOk

Activity: 161
Merit: 10
February 26, 2018, 10:20:12 AM
OMG certainly has some promising months ahead. When MVP is done it will soar, no doubt, but much relies on it being done before competitors complete a similar project.
Activity: 462
Merit: 281
dApps Development Automation Platform
February 26, 2018, 09:40:04 AM
Yesterday in Asia-Pacific Ethereum Community Meetup Davit Knott who leads the research and development of OMG's Plasma network. Gave an overview of how transactions behave today and a glimpse into what we should expect from the plasma network (no timeframe on when it will be completed). One method a lot of you already know about is "shading", and this is one of the core mechanisms they are testing within plasma.
One it done I though OMG will really boom!
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
February 25, 2018, 01:52:43 PM
OMG is really profitable asset and has great potential to do more than 10x in coming years. I'm holder of OMG from the beginning.
Activity: 319
February 25, 2018, 11:59:59 AM
I looking to invest in OMG. Its trading for 16.98$ now. You guys think we ever will se OMG close to 10$ again ?

In crytpo anything is possible, but OMG has built a solid base in the $12+ range. If it did go that low again, I doubt it would stay there for long.

I don't thing the price of omg matters now, once the platform and tokens actually start getting used then it will sky rocket. As I'm learning with cypto, its all about patience.

Strange i have not got my eyes on this project before. My wife are from Thailand and this makes this token even more exiting for me ,) did buy 70 tokens today but will add a few more before this month ends. Good luck to my self and all other OMG holders.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
February 25, 2018, 11:35:04 AM
I looking to invest in OMG. Its trading for 16.98$ now. You guys think we ever will se OMG close to 10$ again ?

In crytpo anything is possible, but OMG has built a solid base in the $12+ range. If it did go that low again, I doubt it would stay there for long.

I don't thing the price of omg matters now, once the platform and tokens actually start getting used then it will sky rocket. As I'm learning with cypto, its all about patience.
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
February 25, 2018, 10:15:57 AM

Activity: 274
Merit: 101
February 25, 2018, 06:29:59 AM
Hardly as the market actually down because of the drop of BTC. From last year, March 2017 is the time of altcoins grow so who know, could history repeat?
Activity: 319
February 25, 2018, 06:00:57 AM
Pages:
Jump to: