Pages:
Author

Topic: OMG what happend with Litecoin !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - page 2. (Read 2687 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 0
Litecoin (LTC) is very amazing altcoin.when I write this post then ltc price is $309.It's good news for ltc holders.I think this as soon as possible ltc going on moon.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
that's what marketing means, and go on time to the niche. Steam refused from bitcoin as a means of payment, and light immediately took his place
Activity: 98
Merit: 16
what happend with ltc? its now 235$ !!!!

its a pump?
Litecoin hasnt nice project like eth , probably just pump , better buy it until the price begin to low again
Activity: 196
People are buying it. That's what's happening. It's not a Korean pump either, as most volume are coming from GDAX and Bitfinex; while Korea's Bithumb only comes 3rd. People are probably buying it to move their funds easily, as most of us know that bitcoin's blockchain is currently super congested.

I think this is not pump shortly. It is nature coming from people who want to buy litecoin since altcoin is not so busy in its platform.
I mean not busy when we send any fund it takes quicker and smaller fee.
Activity: 266
well ever since litecoin has prove worthy of investment but due to high load transaction of bitcoin and the issues of eth as well in cryptokittens most people might be putting their funds in a safer coin which is the litecoin that what makes it pump in past few days.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
Charlie Lee said "correction is underway" therefore the best time to sell your holding and buy cheap again is now. Litecoin even went as high as $365 last night making over 68% gained in just 24 hours. I think the high corrections is underway as this current pump may push litecoin's price below  $100 where the current trends started from. I still believe that litecoin is still the next big thing and getting them when it drops again should be what a wise person should do.
Activity: 644
Waiting for 450 if support line won't be broken)
Activity: 588
Merit: 251

its a pump?

Maybe it really is a pump, but there is always rise in the prices of these crypto coins and which means that new investors are currently going into LTC and ETH is also rising too.
Activity: 241
The lite coin is one of the strong demanded and highly valued crypto coin which has a strong future in coming years. And the pump in Litecoin is due to various factors like demand in bitcoin increases the demand in Litecoin as they are directly proportional to each other. Here the trend in litecoin has just started and the patterns like rounding bottom has made the Ltc/usd more volatile and has increase the income for both day traders and short term traders.
Activity: 714
Merit: 501
litecoin is one of those altcoins that is old and could survive all these years (nearly as old as bitcoin) and still have a high price and lots of development.

this is all screaming high potential for this coin without a doubt.
so it is no surprise that it is rising like this and doesn't  come down like all the other shitcoin pumps that keep happening every day.
Activity: 294
Merit: 104
Right now, on GDAX is $361.42 and on Bitfinex $299.01? It's a huge gap between US and Asia! Why?  Undecided
Currently USDT is more valuable than USD and in bitfinex LTC is traded against USDT not USD like in GDAX, so there is this huge price difference for almost every coin including litecoin, bitcoin and ethereum.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/tether/
$1.06 USD (4.21%)
0.00006348 BTC (3.16%)
0.02267400 OMNI (0.99%)

1 USDT = 1.06 USD right now, not like 1 USDT = 1 USD before.

You know shit is crazy when USDT is even pumping. I don't understand how USDT is not trading at a discount with all the bad publicity for Bitfinex. Crazy people out there!
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Right now, on GDAX is $361.42 and on Bitfinex $299.01? It's a huge gap between US and Asia! Why?  Undecided
Currently USDT is more valuable than USD and in bitfinex LTC is traded against USDT not USD like in GDAX, so there is this huge price difference for almost every coin including litecoin, bitcoin and ethereum.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/tether/
$1.06 USD (4.21%)
0.00006348 BTC (3.16%)
0.02267400 OMNI (0.99%)

1 USDT = 1.06 USD right now, not like 1 USDT = 1 USD before.
Activity: 364
Merit: 107
Yeah I think it's a pump but is probably going to dump pretty soon, thats what I expect but I'm only a newbie  Smiley
As like bitcoin, in altcoin their will be a pump and dump. But the differenve is there may huge reduction in bitcoin. In altcoin it was not like that so. Advantage of investing in altcoin is ,it will give you 10×,20× even 100× of invested money. Now the price of lite coin raised more than a 360$ ,it reach almost Ethereum. All the holders of lite coin ,will have lot of dollars in his pocket. Cheers
Here's a friend, we should know that Litecoin has been around for a long time. Since I first met Bitcoin, I've seen Litecoin there. As for Ethereum, we know that Ethereum came after Litecoin. It is true that the development of Ethereum prices very rapidly and quickly can even beat Litecoin. But we must know that Litecoin will not remain silent, Litecoin will not let the market go away. Litecoin will continue to grow although not as fast as other cryptocurrency. And I'm sure, Litecoin will continue to grow in the future.

I agree with you Litecoin has been in the market for a few years now and I am believer of Litecoin. Some People are now surprised that the price shoot up instantly but for me it is long overdue. We may see this coin to rise even more in the future. It is a great investment for long term and I will hold it until I reach my target price.

I also think why others are switching to  Litecoin  because transaction fees are really cheap and also transaction are faster if you compare it to Bitcoin. People that uses bitcoin for their daily transaction will definitely switch to other coins as some experts predicted and of course Litecoin will be one of the great option.

Activity: 294
Merit: 114
Yeah I think it's a pump but is probably going to dump pretty soon, thats what I expect but I'm only a newbie  Smiley
As like bitcoin, in altcoin their will be a pump and dump. But the differenve is there may huge reduction in bitcoin. In altcoin it was not like that so. Advantage of investing in altcoin is ,it will give you 10×,20× even 100× of invested money. Now the price of lite coin raised more than a 360$ ,it reach almost Ethereum. All the holders of lite coin ,will have lot of dollars in his pocket. Cheers
Here's a friend, we should know that Litecoin has been around for a long time. Since I first met Bitcoin, I've seen Litecoin there. As for Ethereum, we know that Ethereum came after Litecoin. It is true that the development of Ethereum prices very rapidly and quickly can even beat Litecoin. But we must know that Litecoin will not remain silent, Litecoin will not let the market go away. Litecoin will continue to grow although not as fast as other cryptocurrency. And I'm sure, Litecoin will continue to grow in the future.
Activity: 238

its a pump?

At the time of this writing: $313, this rally is just crazy! I expected Litecoin to grow, but not almost $200 in one day. But this market keeps proving me wrong.

But the total market cap is just growing and growing. Its crazy how much money went into crypto this year
At the time of this writing:  $500.072.478.713
Activity: 1484
Merit: 726
So litecoin hit $400 today, that's bloody insane!

i know right! i remember while it was still under $3 and we couldn't buy because it's expensive. Grin
time passed so fast. we are older now, litecoin is also become one of old men in crypto currency business.
Activity: 280
So litecoin hit $400 today, that's bloody insane!
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
God how I missed the said wagon. Last time I actually cared for litecoin is when the price was on then 75$ range. Now it is higher than that and I missed it. But anyways I do hope it goes down again. Might be the next bitcoin after ethereum.
Activity: 350
I think it's a pump. It's a pity that before I did not buy a Litecoin, I expect a fall. although in 2018 he was credited with growth.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

its a pump?
Nothing else happened apart from the fact that investors are kicking in and demand for it is increasing than the supply. You can call it a pump, but so far, it has been correcting and testing new ATHs over and over again. I guess new investors are finding a reason why they should buy more of litecoin, since it seems to be more of a spendable currency and quite aged as well.
Pages:
Jump to: