Pages:
Author

Topic: OMG what happend with Litecoin !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - page 5. (Read 2687 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I was waiting for a drop all day...it just gets more expensive...I regret not buying when it was 50/60 dollars and then 130 dollars. I lost my patience and just bought one Litecoin in it's peak...I hope it pays off...  Shocked
Activity: 1708
Merit: 125
www.positivebetting.com
BTC has gotten very expensive, and so now litecoin makes sense as a currency to buy things. People are using bitcoin to simply hold there money before they make a investment in another coin, or they simply hold it. Making a ton of transactions and racking up the fees doesnt seem like a good idea with bitcoin right now. Litecoin is a good move to make payments and move money online now.
Activity: 42
naah, many new people who recently got into crypto, find BTC to be to expensive and to risky (going down by 3k withing hours is difficult to get for people who are new into this stuff) add to that the slowness of ETH and BTC in recent days, and LTC is like the 3th option for many. Allot of people believe LTC will follow the same path of BTC - which basicly is happening

so yeah, very unlikely that it will drop any time soon, i think it's more likely that it will continue to rise, maybe hit 300 dollar by end of 2017 and hit 1k somewhere in 2018.

Remember that litecoin is basicly a smaller version of bitcoin, it will follow the same path of massive increase like bitcoin.
Activity: 567
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Enjoy it while it lasts Litecoin could drop back down to $80 anytime.

Do you have some valid bases as to your prediction that Litecoin's price will fall back to $80? I am as dumbfounded to learn of Litecoin's sudden growth as to your speculation that it will drop back as low as $80. But be that as it may, what we can see as of the moment is a very bullish Litecoin. I don't know the very specific detail that caused such quick jump in Litecoin's price. Perhaps people are now convinced of its viability as compared to some other coins?
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
I collect coins and tokens. HODL!
They pumping it bro.
First you pump, then you dump. Then you pump...
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
Something is going on for sure right now.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 726
it's a big pump but it won't last forever. get out while you are making profit otherwise you might end up losing some. i still can't believe how i missed the train, i should've bought more ltc when it was $3. Grin
Activity: 32
At least because the LTC's blockchain is still very fluid and stable. Unlike the BTC and ETH blockchain, it is so congested that it can not even be transferred. I guess so
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164
Enjoy it while it lasts Litecoin could drop back down to $80 anytime.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
People are buying it. That's what's happening. It's not a Korean pump either, as most volume are coming from GDAX and Bitfinex; while Korea's Bithumb only comes 3rd. People are probably buying it to move their funds easily, as most of us know that bitcoin's blockchain is currently super congested.

Activity: 11
what happend with ltc? its now 235$ !!!!

its a pump?
Pages:
Jump to: