Pages:
Author

Topic: OMG what happend with Litecoin !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - page 3. (Read 2687 times)

Activity: 1313
Merit: 302
People just found it interesting to buy so it have something like pump, for me this is one of kings to invest so maybe just do it after some downs and believe in it?

Ha ha.What a miracle happened to Litecoin.I had expected this,but very short time it raised more.All the Investor of lie coin will get double or  triple of their investment.
This is the time to sell all the holding lite coin.If you want some more dollar,just hold for two days.After two days ,even it reach 500$.
Activity: 742
Merit: 10
people are buying thats why there is pump?but what do you think will happen next?stable price, go to moon or back to where it used to be?
Activity: 1305
Merit: 511
Yeah I think it's a pump but is probably going to dump pretty soon, thats what I expect but I'm only a newbie  Smiley

As like bitcoin, in altcoin their will be a pump and dump.But the differenve is there may huge reduction in bitcoin,In altcoin it was not like that so.Advantage of investing in altcoin is ,it will give you 10×,20× even 100× of invested money. Now the price of lite coin raised more than a 360$ ,it reach almost Ethereum. All the holders of lite coin ,will have lot of dollars in his pocket. Cheers
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
what happend with ltc? its now 235$ !!!!

its a pump?

Charlie Lee was on TV and when they asked him which companies or industry will BTC or LTC replace he said no companies or industry but USD. And they all have no ideas what to say.  Most silly is that he tweeted he will be on TV few days ago and price was under $100. And I knew price will explode, but I am way to lazy to actually do anything anymore. Tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lO-vKfMApCE

Activity: 980
Merit: 255
it's a big pump but it won't last forever. get out while you are making profit otherwise you might end up losing some. i still can't believe how i missed the train, i should've bought more ltc when it was $3. Grin
It wont last forever but I do not think it is going to return to its previous price I think it will stay well above it, hindsight is always 20/20, we say I should have done this or I should have done that, but as long as you are making money then you are doing fine, I also missed the opportunity to buy cheap litecoin some months ago, but I do not regret it since my bitcoin earnings have been great as well.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
People just found it interesting to buy so it have something like pump, for me this is one of kings to invest so maybe just do it after some downs and believe in it?
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
while the run has been impressive nonetheless https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/litecoin/usd
im calling that a pullback should come soon.
Activity: 126
Yeah I think it's a pump but is probably going to dump pretty soon, thats what I expect but I'm only a newbie  Smiley
Activity: 140
Right now, on GDAX is $361.42 and on Bitfinex $299.01? It's a huge gap between US and Asia! Why?  Undecided
Activity: 490
Merit: 100

its a pump?
235?) It was half a day ago)) Now it is much more better. Nvertheless it is insane and Im worrying how is it possible the top alt is gaining like a shitcoin?
Activity: 252
Merit: 31
I think the LTC is reaping the gains accumulated in the passed. I´m my opinion a great coin fast and with little fee.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 517
Enjoy it while it lasts Litecoin could drop back down to $80 anytime.

This!!!
We should only enjoy this moment but we should not be greedy to get more and more profit from it. Sell it if you have reach your profit, we do not know what will happen in the next few hours/days/weeks? But to be honest, I think it may hit $500. So I still holding few LTC as I have sold some because I'm just too afraid with the current situation.  Shocked
Activity: 84
Honestly I don't think it's a pump.
Litecoin has cheaper and faster transaction than BTC, that's why
Activity: 459

its a pump?

I am sure that this is a pump Cheesy Cheesy The most people are looking for old high cap coins to invest in. People expect some action like we saw at bitcoin!
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Remember that you can buy Litecoin on Coinbase, which is the gateway for people new to cryptocurrency. Charles Lee also got interviewed by CNBC about Litecoin, which brought it to the attention of a lot of mainstream people.

Activity: 336
Merit: 12
Guys in the finance industry are pumping it along with general crypto investors. I knew it would happen with bitcoin futures but I didn't knew it would be that massive, I thought I still had time to accumulate more. I suppose I will hold what I already have and look for an alternative crypto to invest in as this was is now very risky.
Activity: 476
PlayYourBet.com - 100% Deposit Bonus Up to €2000
Finally, finally have a break on LTC ,wow the litecoin hit 300 $ , I think we are just getting started , now the next goal ltc at 400 .
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
I checked and there's no major news/development on Litecoin

Might be some speculation from some big party + uptrend which attract people to buy it

As usual, Bitcoin has a special relation to Litecoin so when Bitcoin Pump, Lite should most likely has its price to move on imo
Activity: 1708
Merit: 125
www.positivebetting.com
Market cap : $17,716,848,536
24 volume: $7,382,290,000    

41%.

That is really insane, and worries me. If it does dip though, I will likely buy in at some point sense we have seen this insane ATH.

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

its a pump?
yes LTC continuously increase and increase  now it reach 300$
Pages:
Jump to: