Pages:
Author

Topic: Omicron - Dividend-Issuing Currency - Sixth dividends issued: 437 sats/OMC - page 15. (Read 55334 times)

Activity: 655
Merit: 500
BXT BitToken - No premine - Fair launch
It would be good to know when the second series of dividend payments will be issued.

The largest guesstimated Wallets are:

see https://chainz.cryptoid.info/omc/#!wallets

Edit: and I hold one of them Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024
Been silent here lately. Gladimor are we getting dividends today? Would be awesome.  Kiss Wink

What was the average divided payment  Huh

But keep in mind that you need at lesat 10,000 omicron to be able to recieve dividends. It might take some time to accumulate that amount on yobit.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

Last dividend is 1105 sats per OMC, it may differ every 2 week depends on the profit/loss Smiley
Activity: 574

The average dividend payout for the first 2-week period was 0.00001105 BTC per OMC. And the next dividend payout is in these days.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Quote from the Dev

Payments should be coming either tomorrow or Saturday (coinciding with OMC dividend payouts). All late payments will have their excess returns from the overdue days.

Sounds good!
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
Transparency and Solvency

Trust is a major issue in the unregulated industry that cryptocurrency is. The Omicron investment platform will prove solvency biweekly, by revealing copies of trading summaries, balance statements, and further evidence that OMC is solvent and paying from revenue, not from capital. Independent audits by high profile members of the Bitcoin community will be allowed every 2-3 months to make sure that data provided biweekly is accurate and not forged or modified in any way.
Who will be those high profile members of the Bitcoin community?
not too much action in this thread. We are getting close to the dividend payment.
Really interesting idea with altcoin bearing btc interest! I've bought some yesterday and hopefully add few more before the Saturday balance snapshot. I hope, I've done addy registration right Smiley

Don't forget that u need to own a min of 10000 omc to get dividend.
before the payment I imagine that the price will rise since traders need to have their coins in the wallet and not in the exchange. That would take alot of the coins out of the market.
when is the next dividend payment?

Around Saturday/ Sunday, I guess
Probably not this one. Next one. Since it's biweekly, not weekly dividends.
Seems like it should be this one - last biweekly dividend has been paid during weekend of Oct 1-2, but I have info just from this thread so it might be wrong. Let's see if OP confirms or not...
Yeah last one has been paid Oct 02, so it should be Oct 15/16

Seems like it should be this one - last biweekly dividend has been paid during weekend of Oct 1-2, but I have info just from this thread so it might be wrong. Let's see if OP confirms or not...
Right. I messed that up. Sorry about that.
Activity: 190
Merit: 100

Activity: 190
Merit: 100
Really interesting idea with altcoin bearing btc interest! I've bought some yesterday and hopefully add few more before the Saturday balance snapshot. I hope, I've done addy registration right Smiley
How do I turn on coin control?

To control the inputs used in a payment, you need to enable coin control in your Omicron wallet.
Enabling coin control allows you to pick which inputs should be used to make a payment.

Follow these steps to insure you are sending a payment from Omicron to your single registered OMC Address

Enable coin control

- Open your Omicron wallet.
- Go to "Settings" > "Options"
- Click on "Display", and then select "Display coin control features".
- Check the box for Enable coin control features
- Click the OK button.

Select Inputs when sending funds

- From the Omicron wallet "Send coins" tab you should now see an "Coin Control Features" Inputs… button.

- Click the Inputs… button to see a list of all available funds.
- Check the box next to the funds you would like to use.
- Go to send screen and check the box "Custom change address"  and enter your registered OMC address

- Safely send the funds using selected inputs to your single registered OMC Address.  

~CryptCo

Following is good documentation about Coin Control Features
http://wiki.hobonickels.info/index.php?title=Coin_Control
http://cryptomining-blog.com/7778-using-the-coin-control-feature-of-your-gui-qt-wallet/

Reminder:

Those who have registered OMC address for dividends between the second round, make sure you send your entire balance to the registered address in your wallet.
Instructions using COIN CONTROL see above.

More about "How to receive dividends?"
see http://delta.investments/iao/

~CryptCo

Activity: 489
Merit: 260
A private sale on remaining OMC IAO funds have been finalized:

95255.34226730 OMC @ 0.00013805 BTC/OMC

The delivered amount of 13.15 BTC has been added to the IAO trading capital.

All that good, but with this approach the coin has no chance to rise on the market... As soon as someone wants to buy anything more than couple of 10.000 shares, he just buys from Gladimor  Undecided

Gladimor gets the money and adds to trading fund (thats nice), all the rest get the dividends, but those dividends will not get bigger with the size of the fund growing (because the number of shareholders rises alongside with the size of the fund)... So for shareholders there is no value in those deals, but as a result coin price struggles to even keep at the ICO level

I believe coins should not be sold by Gladimor at those low rates (that is much lower than market rates!!, if we take into account the size of the sale). This just doesn't look good. Anyone else feels the same?

I exactly feel the same. No one would be able to buy that amount of coins from the market. It should at least be 1.5x of the ICO price. If anyone else willing to buy shares, I can sell them some for 0.00013804 off market. Wink

Also with Yobit we will never move anywhere. It is kinda obvious. Yobit is full of ether, dash and lisk bots and placebo playing whale with his tiny 5 btc while faucet plebs beg for pump.

I believe there is gap right now in crypto need to be filled there is polo then there is trex ..then yobit .....each got style but something will change for sure not to mention most alts suffering the no volume thing right now...btc might surge soon caz of sigwet and sidechains also Zcash at doors soo yeah not looking good for altcoins

A little off topic, but crypto is still fairly new and I see it as many companies in it all together so there's still plenty of work to be done. Bitcoin is not gonna go flying by itself and the false rivalry mentality should be let go of these days.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Staking is not an option for me...I'm getting like 2 coins per day. I'm just going to put an order for some OMC
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073
I also staking non-stop since I got my OMC.

What has everyone found to be the best input size for OMC?

Not sure there is some specific optimal input size. Typically input size is important for coins which have fixed PoS reward. For Omicron I think input size is not that important.

Moreover the inputs split and join automatically, so you cannot control them, unless you modify the source code Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: