Pages:
Author

Topic: Omicron - Dividend-Issuing Currency - Sixth dividends issued: 437 sats/OMC - page 12. (Read 55366 times)

Activity: 655
Merit: 500
BXT BitToken - No premine - Fair launch
Is anyone interested to get OMC added to www.PosWallet.com online staking pool?
Why POSWallet.com?

Bringing cryptocurrencies to the masses is a crucial step towards integration into society. Running a local copy of a wallet is cumbersome and requires the computer to always be on for Proof-of-Stake coins. POSWallet.com solves this problem by creating a place to store your virtual coins in a secure environment while earning interest at the same time!

Getting started is very easy and simply requires you to register below.

Benefits of POSWallet.com

Extra security - manual review and balances matched in cold wallet for protection
    Store your coins in an online wallet and benefit from group staking
    Ability to send coins anywhere in the world, instantly
    Low transaction fees - you keep the coins you stake. Fees pay for the faucets.
    Bounties for users that report bugs/suggestions.
Can we have any other exchange please? I don't trust yobit.net. Could scam and run with all funds any moment.

Would be very nice to have another Exchange (bittrex)

Nice Buy Support on https://yobit.net/en/trade/OMC/BTC

Activity: 453
Merit: 250
Can we have any other exchange please? I don't trust yobit.net. Could scam and run with all funds any moment.
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
Buying up to 100k OMC @12000 sats. Will use trusted escrow to protect both sides of the deal.
If you are interested, let me know.
Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
There were 2 private sales at 0.00017000 BTC each for respectively 14,705.8823529 and 10,000 OMC.

The amount of 4.2 BTC has been added to the trading fund.
Want to dump your OMC? I want to buy up to 57,000 OMC. I can pay up to 4 BTC. Also smaller trades possible.

BUY: 0.00007 BTC / OMC.

escrow: YES

(7000 sats per OMC.)

PM me if interested!

escrow:

- Reputable escrow. Once someone is interested we can ask SebastianJU.
- We share escrow fee.
- I will tell you and escrow my OMC address.
- I will send my BTC to escrow.
- You will receive confirmation from escow that escrow has received the BTC payment.
- You will send OMC to my OMC address.
- We wait for enough confirmations. (100 confirmations that should take at maximum one day.)
- Me and escrow will check in OMC block explorer.
- Escrow will release BTC to buyer.

That way escrow does not have to install a wallet on its own computer since OMC is not that popular.

Does that way to escrow seem fair and sound?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Hi all,

As Adam has just closed the D.I program on Investor Game based section, I have 0.4BTC to buy Omicron.
I'm still unclear if 0.4 BTC is able to buy OMC to receive any interest, or I need to have 10,000 OMC to get the interest?
10,000 OMC is too much for me right now unfortunately.
Is it a dividend or interest?The title of this thread says dividend and there is a difference in dividend and interest

Both,
Omicron (OMC) is a digital currency that serves as a virtual duo-interest-generating asset. For the initial interest-generating feature, coins are minted through a hard-coded blockchain functionality known as Proof-of-Stake// (>Interest).
This enables coins to generate a set interest per year, compounding daily. In the case of Omicron, the annual inflation rate is set at 5%.

For the second interest-generating feature, revenue in the form of Bitcoin is distributed to wallets holding a minimum of 10,000 OMC, on a biweekly basis.// (>Dividends)
The revenue percentage is variable, and is generated through various altcoin trading processes as well as loan interest. Investors will be required to submit their BTC address associated with their OMC address, which can be done at any time through this website or Bitcointalk, and soon through the wallet itself. The Investment Fund will be funded through an IAO where the entirety of the OMC supply will be distributed.

So this means that my 0.4BTC is qualified for the yearly payout of 5% interest but not the trading Dividends?

Both Interest and Dividends only apply when you own over 10000 Omicrons, so unless you convert your BTC to Omicron, you will be able to get neither Interest nor Dividends.
No, for dividends you need those 10,000 Omicrons. For PoS interest even 1 coin should stake eventually but having somewhat more is advisable.

Yes true, sorry. What I wanted to say was he will not get dividends holding on to btc. Tongue
Activity: 346
Hi all,

As Adam has just closed the D.I program on Investor Game based section, I have 0.4BTC to buy Omicron.
I'm still unclear if 0.4 BTC is able to buy OMC to receive any interest, or I need to have 10,000 OMC to get the interest?
Is it a dividend or interest?The title of this thread says dividend and there is a difference in dividend and interest

Both,
Omicron (OMC) is a digital currency that serves as a virtual duo-interest-generating asset. For the initial interest-generating feature, coins are minted through a hard-coded blockchain functionality known as Proof-of-Stake// (>Interest).
This enables coins to generate a set interest per year, compounding daily. In the case of Omicron, the annual inflation rate is set at 5%.

For the second interest-generating feature, revenue in the form of Bitcoin is distributed to wallets holding a minimum of 10,000 OMC, on a biweekly basis.// (>Dividends)
The revenue percentage is variable, and is generated through various altcoin trading processes as well as loan interest. Investors will be required to submit their BTC address associated with their OMC address, which can be done at any time through this website or Bitcointalk, and soon through the wallet itself. The Investment Fund will be funded through an IAO where the entirety of the OMC supply will be distributed.

So this means that my 0.4BTC is qualified for the yearly payout of 5% interest but not the trading Dividends?

Both Interest and Dividends only apply when you own over 10000 Omicrons, so unless you convert your BTC to Omicron, you will be able to get neither Interest nor Dividends.
No, for dividends you need those 10,000 Omicrons. For PoS interest even 1 coin should stake eventually but having somewhat more is advisable.
Hi all,

Both,

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005
Hi all,

Both,

1) It is a normal PoS coin where you stake 5% annually - any OMC quantity can stake eventually.

2) you will receive one share of the dividend per 10K coins.

So say you had bought 10K coins 2 weeks ago, you would have staked a fraction here and a fraction there and yesterday you would have received around 0.1BTC in two weeks (return varies according to gladimors performance) but so far it has been around that average
Activity: 165
Hello there!
Hi all,

Both,

Hi all,

Both,

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
Hi all,

Activity: 346
I found some nice and tidy dividends in my wallet today, thanks Gladimor. Smiley

Hi all,

Indeed you need at least 10,000 OMC to qualify for dividends. That means either saving up or finding some mining/POS pool owner who's able and willing to set up a POS pool and register it for dividends and manage the payouts.
Activity: 165
Hello there!
Hi all,

A total of 16.9530992099 BTC has been sent to a total of 20 registered balances (1465263.5445 OMC). The average dividend payout for the second 2-week period is 0.00001157 BTC per OMC.
Here are a portion of the trades that occurred during the past 2 weeks for Delta Investments. Due note that not all trades are shown (on various exchanges, and no trading losses are shown as well).

Due note that this bi-weekly period was very unique. The fund experienced a loss close to -0.00002000 BTC per OMC early on during the week. The amount was recovered quickly, and a healthy return was made for investors.

Received my Dividends!! Thanks!!
Good Job again! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
A total of 16.9530992099 BTC has been sent to a total of 20 registered balances (1465263.5445 OMC). The average dividend payout for the second 2-week period is 0.00001157 BTC per OMC.
Here are a portion of the trades that occurred during the past 2 weeks for Delta Investments. Due note that not all trades are shown (on various exchanges, and no trading losses are shown as well).

Due note that this bi-weekly period was very unique. The fund experienced a loss close to -0.00002000 BTC per OMC early on during the week. The amount was recovered quickly, and a healthy return was made for investors.

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005
yessir I got fresh, unadulterated, organic, homegrown virgin BTCitcoins in my wallet Grin

Thanks!

I got mine! Pretty good portion this time Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: