Pages:
Author

Topic: Omicron - Dividend-Issuing Currency - Sixth dividends issued: 437 sats/OMC - page 20. (Read 55336 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
I had to remove an address as it did not meet the 10K minimum. Dividends have been finalized and will be sent shortly. Any new registration/OMC txs are not considered for this period, and we have begun the 2nd dividend period.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
These are the addresses registered for the first round of dividend payments. If your address is not here, and you have forgotten to submit/incorrectly submitted it, please re-submit it via the Delta Investments website or via PM.

73QfpeicLVauqycbFDjbDNa7i5ciY5uDZb
7NtqSXEzAhwJXW5UrxXTHA5yFxteADCpTR 
7QJfhDs1heoQLpD3FpSt9XJRHd6KG85uPm
7GvqQh9gMBq8wCffq27EuCEByN7iy13HRK 
7Lj82QeJF1fKJZVSnjnrTTJBxjrYn6hnz1 
7JSjGA9CJ9BG3RjJqumqGfbc5uvaFRGrgr 
74VX57RhY9kLtg3JWkj3MykTRBpQnKyPMq 
7MkoUDWzZH6npCSpzm9JtbwPGjJkcy9nit 
7Ey3214FenfTwZZognXCdUmWrq43urFwRL 
7EKPfgNwXjLUVSD57SHbmp8fJXSJzkMBhA 
76exZe5SG97BXD3sxAUEd3c38pjcvPS397 

I can see my address cool Smiley
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
If your address is not here, and you have forgotten to submit/incorrectly submitted it, please re-submit it via the Delta Investments website or via PM.
Mine was lost even though I registered on the page. (Talked about that in this thread earlier. Just now sent you a PM.)
Activity: 655
BXT BitToken - No premine - Fair launch
These are the addresses registered for the first round of dividend payments. If your address is not here, and you have forgotten to submit/incorrectly submitted it, please re-submit it via the Delta Investments website or via PM.

7QJfhDs1heoQLpD3FpSt9XJRHd6KG85uPm

Nice. I see my Address there. Thanks Gladimore!
I'll buying more OMC in the next couple of days and
try to get OMC listed on NovaEx/
 Voting page to have at least one more Exchange
~CryptCo
Activity: 644
So what's the progress? You make 99% and give back 1%?
legendary

legendary
Couple of hours till dividends are issued. Just need to finalize and log the most recent of dividend registration submissions.
However you decide is best, Gladimor, I am happy you are around here offering your services!
Yea, me too! There is no other honest service with this kind of passive returns anywhere in crypto. (well, there's couple of 5% per month, relatively safe and liquid enough offers, but nothing like D.I.)

Can we still deposit or are deposits already closed?

Deposits are still open.

I understand many of you would like to see this service to continue, even making the suggestion to raise the deposit amount to eliminate the hassle of managing microdeposits. However, I would like to reiterate on the original reason why I closed D.I. earlier this year- it is because I am not an invincible trader, I am susceptible to risk just like anyone else. The faster I close down, the better it is for the rest of you to lock down your profits and not be affected by any possible future mishaps. Omicron has a much more diversified approach to investing, splitting base funds with trading, new coin launches, as well as lending. Even some coins are locked away in cold storage, as keeping coins on an exchange is a risk factor in itself. Although the returns may be lower, it is a way to ensure the longevity of the investment project.

So OMC Omicron would be your one and only Investment -Project?
Activity: 742
Hire me for your campaign management.
Dividends should be either tonight/tomorrow morning.

Oh can't wait for it. Everyone should share the proofs and tx ids of the recieved payments. That would be great. Wink

Also Gladimor I know I've been giving you a hard time recently, but is it possible that you can also post the unsold Omicron address so everyone feels safer.

That is really a great news from Gladimor , waiting for it

and olcaytu2005, You were not wrong in your place but I have a point in my mind that even a legit people sometimes get tired and go to accept the failure when people try to give them hard time, we people have to support others instead to give them hard time. People want to have business instead to scam as businesses have more profit and honor than those who scam.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024

Oh can't wait for it. Everyone should share the proofs and tx ids of the recieved payments. That would be great. Wink

Also Gladimor I know I've been giving you a hard time recently, but is it possible that you can also post the unsold Omicron address so everyone feels safer.
legendary
Activity: 574
The first series of dividend payments will be issued in 3-7 days.

Has anyone already received dividend payments?

I bought more/1000 OMC today and OMC price for 0.00008000 sat is melting.

~CryptCo

Didnt recieve anything yet. I guess he is going to tell us before he sent the payments.
The first series of dividend payments will be issued in 3-7 days.

Has anyone already received dividend payments?

I bought more/1000 OMC today and OMC price for 0.00008000 sat is melting.

~CryptCo
I also followed the addresses that sent 0.01. Almost half of it is empty, some transfered balances to new adresses and some is below 9500. So I'm guessing some shareholders will not be eligible to recieve dividends which is due in a few days hopefully.

That's because many investors do not know how to register address correctly... Some of them have multiple addresses in wallet, and registered wrong address, and/or had funds transferred to change address, so actual registered address is empty...

I expect few people complain of not getting dividents, just because they were not able to consolidate their coins on a single address and register it correctly.
Exactly right! Since in first post of this thread is no info on:

- dividend registration
- coin control
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073
I also followed the addresses that sent 0.01. Almost half of it is empty, some transfered balances to new adresses and some is below 9500. So I'm guessing some shareholders will not be eligible to recieve dividends which is due in a few days hopefully.

That's because many investors do not know how to register address correctly... Some of them have multiple addresses in wallet, and registered wrong address, and/or had funds transferred to change address, so actual registered address is empty...

I expect few people complain of not getting dividents, just because they were not able to consolidate their coins on a single address and register it correctly.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024
Best part is there are only 18 registered addresses as of yet.
How did you find out that number?....

Received   0.18 OMC   in 18 transactions

18 people sent 0.01 OMC to the register address to receive dividends: 7DsgZ1iQdLm5PAHCTSMRvotjzd721EToXu
See https://chainz.cryptoid.info/omc/address.dws?7DsgZ1iQdLm5PAHCTSMRvotjzd721EToXu.htm

Exactly I used this. I also followed the addresses that sent 0.01. Almost half of it is empty, some transfered balances to new adresses and some is below 9500. So I'm guessing some shareholders will not be eligible to recieve dividends which is due in a few days hopefully.

Also if you shorted xmr at 170-180 that would also be great Gladimor, I didn't.  Cry
How did you find out that number?....

Received   0.18 OMC   in 18 transactions

18 people sent 0.01 OMC to the register address to receive dividends: 7DsgZ1iQdLm5PAHCTSMRvotjzd721EToXu
See https://chainz.cryptoid.info/omc/address.dws?7DsgZ1iQdLm5PAHCTSMRvotjzd721EToXu.htm
How did you find out that number?

I did some digging on the blockchain and it seems that couple of addresses that registered for the dividends are already below 10,000 omc. Will this be check on the day of the dividends payment Gladimor?
I hope so, because in my case, my balance actually increased. (Transferred my coins from change address back to main address.)
there are not many staking adresses, just 17

see: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/omc/#!extraction
Pages:
Jump to: