Pages:
Author

Topic: Omicron - Dividend-Issuing Currency - Sixth dividends issued: 437 sats/OMC - page 22. (Read 55336 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Would love to see a lil bit of more action in the exchange. Since we collected 121 btc. Why not use 5 btc to start to move the market (no need to market buy - just use a few btc to set some buy orders at a low price).
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
You guys do know Gladimor is making great money off of you guys and giving you peanuts in return?
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024
Hey, I appreciate if someone here could explain to me in simpler terms how this works? What is the market capitalization and which exchanges support this coin?

Right now we only have Yobit. But we are the very beginning of moving forward.

The simple way is this: Gladimor is a good trader, he did some funds previously which I'm sure most of the initial investors previously joined. This is more than a collective fund than a coin to be honest. We collected btc and you can become a share holder by holding at least 10k omicron. There will be biweekly dividend payments which will occur in a few days.

The reason why here is silent is because everyone is waiting for first dividends to see it as a legit project. We are by no means in race with Iconomi or other funds. I've personally invested in Gladimor's funds before and never got sad. This one is in coin form.

As soon as we get the first dividends in a few days, people will see what a hidden gem this coin is.
Activity: 266
Hey, I appreciate if someone here could explain to me in simpler terms how this works? What is the market capitalization and which exchanges support this coin?
Activity: 355
when can I expect my coins?

I assume you sent a personal message to Gladimor. He said several times that the distrubution is not over yet. He also has started trading - lending, in other words using the funds for profit so he might be busy these days. Just wait for today and when he comes online you'll get your coins. Don't forget to register your address right away as we are expecting a dividend in a few days. Wink

How can I register if I don't have my OMC ;-)
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073
The first series of dividend payments will be issued in 3-7 days.

Can't wait for the first dividend payment. I managed collect some more cheap coins and increase my shares. As soon as we get couple of biweekly dividends people will start to buy Omicron like mad. For those who buys before certain time (for example before 8-9 biweekly dividends), profits will probably be huge. If we get some lucky trading and lending weeks we might even ROI in 3 biweekly dividends and than wait for the sweet profits.

I don't see why you think the profits will be huge now compared to what the could be later.. The profits originate from the funds invested during ICO, and they will be divided by the number of participants of ICO (roughly, of course, as not everyone will register to get dividents). So what could change later, so the same shares will get less dividends? Some coins will change owners , that's it, nothing else - but the dividends per share should remain the same.
If Gladimior finds new investors, and release now coins to them, his trading funds would increase accordingly, as well as dividends, so in result the dividents per share should remain practically the same.

So.. why you tell first registrants should get some huge profits?

The reason I assume first registrants will get higher profits is because there aren't many who registered yet and those little number of registers will share the pie. When there are more than 50 registrants the pie would be smaller. Right now and I think until people witness that we actually get amazing biweekly dividends the number of shareholders will increase drastically. That's why.

Heh... Smiley everything depends on whether/when the whales with 30 BTC and 74 BTC will register. Smiley The rest make not much of a difference, really Smiley
legendary

I assume you sent a personal message to Gladimor. He said several times that the distrubution is not over yet. He also has started trading - lending, in other words using the funds for profit so he might be busy these days. Just wait for today and when he comes online you'll get your coins. Don't forget to register your address right away as we are expecting a dividend in a few days. Wink
Activity: 355
legendary

Can't wait for the first dividend payment. I managed collect some more cheap coins and increase my shares. As soon as we get couple of biweekly dividends people will start to buy Omicron like mad. For those who buys before certain time (for example before 8-9 biweekly dividends), profits will probably be huge. If we get some lucky trading and lending weeks we might even ROI in 3 biweekly dividends and than wait for the sweet profits.

I don't see why you think the profits will be huge now compared to what the could be later.. The profits originate from the funds invested during ICO, and they will be divided by the number of participants of ICO (roughly, of course, as not everyone will register to get dividents). So what could change later, so the same shares will get less dividends? Some coins will change owners , that's it, nothing else - but the dividends per share should remain the same.
If Gladimior finds new investors, and release now coins to them, his trading funds would increase accordingly, as well as dividends, so in result the dividents per share should remain practically the same.

The reason I assume first registrants will get higher profits is because there aren't many who registered yet and those little number of registers will share the pie. When there are more than 50 registrants the pie would be smaller. Right now and I think until people witness that we actually get amazing biweekly dividends the number of shareholders will increase drastically. That's why.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

Activity: 346

Managed to acquire some cheap coins as well. Though managed to wreck my BTC core database as well so I'm currently still waiting for it to rebuild and sync that bloody thing to register myself for dividends.  Grin
legendary

Activity: 574
That's awesome.....can't wait for this  Grin
Activity: 216
Merit: 100

ok nice.  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
hey liking omicron idea im new here not following up ... what happen to unsold tokens they get burned ... how many omc sold / in circulation now
legendary
legendary
Its been more than 10 days since the IAO has ended. Can we at least get some accurate numbers to what we have, how many coins sold and how many were yet to be claimed? Any news on Bittrex or some other exchange where we can get some more exposure, at least.
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
Gladimor, is the distrubution phase done? It would be good if we could get some exact numbers regarding the safe premine address and how many coins sold. Thanks.

Distribution is not over yet.

how much Omicron are distributed yet?
any news about adding omc to bittrex/other exchanges?
legendary
Gladimor, is the distrubution phase done? It would be good if we could get some exact numbers regarding the safe premine address and how many coins sold. Thanks.

Distribution is not over yet.
Activity: 994
I always enable "Coin control" as soon as I install any wallet, as without that you have too little idea whats going on, and too little control over your funds and inputs. Keep it enabled!

Yep i encourage anyone and everyone that has no idea how to use coin control to do some googling. If you have pos coins and dont know about coin control you have been missing out.
Pages:
Jump to: