Pages:
Author

Topic: Omicron - Dividend-Issuing Currency - Sixth dividends issued: 437 sats/OMC - page 34. (Read 55358 times)

Activity: 655
Merit: 500
BXT BitToken - No premine - Fair launch
But no one forced you to either mine or buy bxt overpriced. I'm gonna be honest, anyone that pays 100k satoshi per coin when it's a simple, normal long PoW coin are meant to lose. This was your fault. Do you realize since you put 100k satoshi in bxt, it had a potential of 12.850.000$ marketcap. That would place it above counterparty, which would be 20th coin with largest marketcap. We as who sent real btc don't have to pay for your trading faults. You took a risk and it shouldn't have paid out like this. Now while I am getting 9000 satoshi per omc you are getting 2000 satoshi per omc. You will dump as soon as it hits the market and our price will crush. Why don't you agree a fair solution rather than being greedy? Simple, lets take the exchange price of the swapped coin to calculate swap amount. If bxt was 100k satoshi than lets do a 10:1 swap. But when we are dividing the whole amount, its just wrong.

And I'm sorry I just don't believe you invested btc, if so please come to slack and prove it... Roll Eyes

Its up to Gladimor- the dev- and not to us to decide. I am sure he had a plan before the Trade-In of OMC.
And Early investors who takes the most risk are getting the best bonuses/discount-thats fair. Thats how crypto works.
Get informed about the scene and invest first in early stages.
I will not dump it - I am in for long-term. I will give you my OMC Address as proof of it.

~CryptCo

Activity: 78
Merit: 1
Gladimor clarified my question. I felt like I had to share so all investors and potential investors know this issue which I think fairly unfair (I'm a investor myself). The coins that were meant to be swapped with Gladimor's previous projects were 700,000. However the sum of bxt and delta credits are around 180,000 coins. By the time of the swap delta credits were 10,000 satoshi and was around 65k satoshi (fairly overpriced due to the Yobit addition). According to the calculation:

600,000/num_of_bxt_swapped
100,000/num_of_delta_swapped

In other words, those who swapped are getting very very cheap coins than us real investors who sent real btc which is actually the point of all the coin, to create funds for dividend payments.

This was not clear in the ANN and I want to vote for it to change. Let's take the base prices for coins when they were sent to swapped and give the %25 bonus.

So if deltacredits were 9000 satoshi at the time of the swap, it should be a 1:1 swap.
If bxt were 36000 satoshi at the time of the swap, it should be 4:1 swap.

Please investors I am fairly curious about your thoughts on this. I'm sure not many coins sent for swap so people get Omicron for perhaps 100 satoshi, 200 satoshi. It will make our investment dust and they will earn shares they don't deserve with 10,000 omicron in wallets.

Gladimor, you know this is by no means a fud. As an investor, im trying to watch over my investment. Thanks for your time.

Oh and burn rest of the coins reserved for the swap. Please make this happen or Omicron will go to dust as they will dump big time.

There is no need for concern about this. I swapped my BXT and invested real btc in mining and buying BXT before Gladimor decided to discontinue BXT. You cannot say that the price of BXT was 36000 satoshi - that price was after Gladimor announced BXT would be discontinued. Most of my BXT were mined at 100000 satoshi - I averaged down and bought cheap BXT for the swap, so my OMC costs about 6-7k satoshi, which is a discount but not a big discount like you are suggesting. Your proposal of 4 OMC for 1 BXT would rob me blind!
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024
But no one forced you to either mine or buy bxt overpriced. I'm gonna be honest, anyone that pays 100k satoshi per coin when it's a simple, normal long PoW coin are meant to lose. This was your fault. Do you realize since you put 100k satoshi in bxt, it had a potential of 12.850.000$ marketcap. That would place it above counterparty, which would be 20th coin with largest marketcap. We as who sent real btc don't have to pay for your trading faults. You took a risk and it shouldn't have paid out like this. Now while I am getting 9000 satoshi per omc you are getting 2000 satoshi per omc. You will dump as soon as it hits the market and our price will crush. Why don't you agree a fair solution rather than being greedy? Simple, lets take the exchange price of the swapped coin to calculate swap amount. If bxt was 100k satoshi than lets do a 10:1 swap. But when we are dividing the whole amount, its just wrong.

And I'm sorry I just don't believe you invested btc, if so please come to slack and prove it... Roll Eyes
Activity: 655
BXT BitToken - No premine - Fair launch
Gladimor clarified my question. I felt like I had to share so all investors and potential investors know this issue which I think fairly unfair (I'm a investor myself). The coins that were meant to be swapped with Gladimor's previous projects were 700,000. However the sum of bxt and delta credits are around 180,000 coins. By the time of the swap delta credits were 10,000 satoshi and was around 65k satoshi (fairly overpriced due to the Yobit addition). According to the calculation:

In other words, those who swapped are getting very very cheap coins than us real investors who sent real btc which is actually the point of all the coin, to create funds for dividend payments.

This was not clear in the ANN and I want to vote for it to change. Let's take the base prices for coins when they were sent to swapped and give the %25 bonus.

So if deltacredits were 9000 satoshi at the time of the swap, it should be a 1:1 swap.

Please investors I am fairly curious about your thoughts on this. I'm sure not many coins sent for swap so people get Omicron for perhaps 100 satoshi, 200 satoshi. It will make our investment dust and they will earn shares they don't deserve with 10,000 omicron in wallets.

Gladimor, you know this is by no means a fud. As an investor, im trying to watch over my investment. Thanks for your time.

Oh and burn rest of the coins reserved for the swap. Please make this happen or Omicron will go to dust as they will dump big time.

There is no need for concern about this. I swapped my BXT and invested real btc in mining and buying BXT before Gladimor decided to discontinue BXT. You cannot say that the price of BXT was 36000 satoshi - that price was after Gladimor announced BXT would be discontinued. Most of my BXT were mined at 100000 satoshi - I averaged down and bought cheap BXT for the swap, so my OMC costs about 6-7k satoshi, which is a discount but not a big discount like you are suggesting. Your proposal of 4 OMC for 1 BXT would rob me blind!
Disagree to olcaytu2005 proposal.
Agree to sheba, I invested real BTC for mining and buying BXT too and we are ivested first in early early stages and take much risk!! Early adopters should be rewarded with a bonus and best discout.
It was your choice to buy Bxt in early stages and swap them up to the final swap date (September 3rd).
~CryptCo
legendary

You will so much less cost per Omicron than 6-7k satoshi. Assume 20,000 bxt sent for swap. 600,000 / 20,000 = 30. So you get 30 omicron's per bxt. That is unfair. :/ Who cares if you mined bxt at 100k satoshi. Its your fault. Never rent hash for a long mining period. Now we have less btc for the fund but more people to pay dividend. Oh and either way if your cost is 6-7k satoshi than you are at our %33 advantage.  Lips sealed

Oh and PLEASE EITHER KICK THIS GUYS FROM SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN OR TELL THEM NOT TO WRITE NONSENSE HERE. BECAUSE OF THIS 2 POSTS IN THE TOPIC A WEEK we are missing a important point.
Activity: 413
Merit: 250
the next plan
where added omicron in exchanger
i hope the first plan added to choose one exchanger , poloniex, bitrex or c-cex
I will vote for poloniex. But as of now I am not worrying about where Omicron will be listed rather I am collecting all possible funds to buy more Omicron before ICO ends. Without having a big slash of them, worrying where and when it will be listed is not that much meaningful in my opinion.

is that announcement from the developers? if yes then I will have to join poloniex for the trade of omicron, I expected it to be added in yobit, but now I think there is no any chance for it to be added in yobit.

he confirmed that he will pay the fee to list it on bittrex, but you cant make sure that something will be listed on poloniex

i think for the first time listed, C-cex is enough, c-cex can handle more transaction, also have big volume too. then next plan to bittrex and poloniex
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
the next plan
I will vote for poloniex. But as of now I am not worrying about where Omicron will be listed rather I am collecting all possible funds to buy more Omicron before ICO ends. Without having a big slash of them, worrying where and when it will be listed is not that much meaningful in my opinion.

is that announcement from the developers? if yes then I will have to join poloniex for the trade of omicron, I expected it to be added in yobit, but now I think there is no any chance for it to be added in yobit.

he confirmed that he will pay the fee to list it on bittrex, but you cant make sure that something will be listed on poloniex
Why it can't be listed on poloniex? May be he want to do it step by step after, bittrex first then poloniex . Some coin price has grown until 2500 % after listed in popular exchanger during three month. Depend on developer promo and the market news.
You are right they should have to place their coin on a number of exchanges from now with that they will get more awareness in the people and the traders will start trade in this coin, and if the developers remain more active for their coins and they promote it for longer time then there is no doubt that this coin will be the point of interest for the investors and traders.
This will be big if it will be listed in both poloniex and bittrex as well, I hope to see listed in poloniex and it's good if that will happen. Remember waves when people are expecting to be listed in Poloniex to get a good volume but now still in Bittrex. Who know's let us just hope for the best.
legendary

Activity: 672
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
the next plan

Why it can't be listed on poloniex? May be he want to do it step by step after, bittrex first then poloniex . Some coin price has grown until 2500 % after listed in popular exchanger during three month. Depend on developer promo and the market news.

I never said it cant be listed, I said you cant make sure that it will be listed on poloniex, on bittrex you can
Activity: 686
the next plan

You are right they should have to place their coin on a number of exchanges from now with that they will get more awareness in the people and the traders will start trade in this coin, and if the developers remain more active for their coins and they promote it for longer time then there is no doubt that this coin will be the point of interest for the investors and traders.
the next plan

Gladimor confirmed on slack that he will indeed try for polo afterwards. Right now the nearest plan is to get on to bittrex with I guess paying fees as soon as the coin is released. Which is a very, very good beginning considering bittrex is the second largest exchange out there. I like seeing the investments increase and also wonder how many of them are going to keep at least 10,000 omicron to become shareholders.
This project is a fortune for the share holder. They only need 10000 omicron to gain profit from dividend pool. Omicron give a good offer for them, omicron have a good chance being grow up it price if get in bittrex. Good plan from Gladimor.
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
the next plan

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521
the next plan

legendary
@dev can this be mined??? is there a windows or linux based wallets ?

Let me answer that for you. No, it cannot be mined. There will be a windows wallet at launch but im not sure about linux wallet, probably you will have to pull it from github and build it yourself.

Also Gladimor, please come to slack when you have time. I have a very important question that buggled me all day long.
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
@dev can this be mined??? is there a windows or linux based wallets ?
Activity: 742
Hire me for your campaign management.
the next plan

iam very happy is added poloniex, but bitex or c-cex , enough for me
bitrex and c-cex same good altcoin exchanger poloniex

will they add it to only one exchange? I think they have to add their coin to a number of exchanges with that it is be harder for a group to dump this coin easily, the more exchanges they will join the more will it be stronger.
Cryptsy had the practice of adding new coins by it's own (I hoped so) and they had called it "inevitable addition". Similarly no one could stop Omicron could be added in to multiple exchnages. Having more options to trade must be good (in the time of one exchange site is down for maintenance). I like to suggest to add in shapeshift.

Wow it is nice to see for that coin, I hope that the interest for that coin will increase more higher if they add their coins to a number of exchanges as not all of the crypto on a single exchange they are distributed on all of the exchanges and so the exchanges will have it the more people will invest in it.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Low supply, people stacking the coin to get dividends and bonus for early investors. I think this ico is going to do great Tongue
It would be awesome if we can get listed in bittrex but i know is not that easy.

Correct.. low supply of a coin has some advantage for the coin. specially for the price of coin in future. if a coin have low amount circulating around there and it have good demand then it will increase the price very well,
OMICORN have low supply and I am sure it will be a successful coin.
Yes, we are all hoping and praying for the same. Other than this limited supply, Omicron has many innovative features what will support its growth. I am really proud for being part of this opportunity that too from the beginning itself unlike what I have missed with bitcoin.

I also wish that they keep the supply less than the demand with that the value of omicron will increase faster and the investors will rush to invest in this coin so after that the demand will increase to peak and with that they will be able to release more coins. and I want that they extend their ICO timing as with more time more people will come to join the project.
but i think that instead of deceasing the supply if the currency is introduce in the market in a good and proper way hope more people will show interest in investing their assets in omicrons and the value of omicro will increase.
Activity: 658
Low supply, people stacking the coin to get dividends and bonus for early investors. I think this ico is going to do great Tongue
It would be awesome if we can get listed in bittrex but i know is not that easy.

Correct.. low supply of a coin has some advantage for the coin. specially for the price of coin in future. if a coin have low amount circulating around there and it have good demand then it will increase the price very well,
OMICORN have low supply and I am sure it will be a successful coin.
Yes, we are all hoping and praying for the same. Other than this limited supply, Omicron has many innovative features what will support its growth. I am really proud for being part of this opportunity that too from the beginning itself unlike what I have missed with bitcoin.

I also wish that they keep the supply less than the demand with that the value of omicron will increase faster and the investors will rush to invest in this coin so after that the demand will increase to peak and with that they will be able to release more coins. and I want that they extend their ICO timing as with more time more people will come to join the project.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 507
the next plan

iam very happy is added poloniex, but bitex or c-cex , enough for me
bitrex and c-cex same good altcoin exchanger poloniex

will they add it to only one exchange? I think they have to add their coin to a number of exchanges with that it is be harder for a group to dump this coin easily, the more exchanges they will join the more will it be stronger.
Cryptsy had the practice of adding new coins by it's own (I hoped so) and they had called it "inevitable addition". Similarly no one could stop Omicron could be added in to multiple exchnages. Having more options to trade must be good (in the time of one exchange site is down for maintenance). I like to suggest to add in shapeshift.
Pages:
Jump to: