Pages:
Author

Topic: Omicron - Dividend-Issuing Currency - Sixth dividends issued: 437 sats/OMC - page 30. (Read 55366 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Looking into the issues now. Best case scenario: chain gets moving within the next 3 hours. Worst case scenario: re-release of windows wallets (5 hours).
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024
Welcome back Gladimor. Ive sent you my tx details and wallet address. Hope we get this hidden gem moving tonight. We already have a lot of wallets connected to the network, ready to be fired up. Cant wait to start stacking.

Also what is your plan with transparency of usage of funds? Im sure you wont be giving away exact details but are you going to update us with what percantage funds are divided into trading, lending, margin trading etc?
Activity: 655
Merit: 500
BXT BitToken - No premine - Fair launch
Chill guys, Gladimor is in US timezone. He'll soon come and fix the issue. Even tho with this minor bug, its good see sooo many active connections to the network. At least we have hungry people who are waiting to stake their coins right away! Join us on slack for further questions!

Isn't he in the uk (timezone) now?

edit:yeah, lets just wait and see. PoS will move this brilliant.
the Wallet looks amazing, love it!

Coin Control features are great!(experts only!)
enable: >Settings>Options>Display>Display coin control features (experts only!)
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
I added the nodes and i downloaded 100 blocks of the chain but it still saying "out of sync". Anyone else having this problem? I deleted the appdata file and restarted again but still "out of sync". In what block we are? Im stuck in 100.

I am also stuck on 100! How do i add the other seed nodes?

Just wait. Gladimor will take care of it when he came online.
Bro this is my problem too, I was stock on 100 too but , I tried to find a way but i cant. Im hoping that Gladimor will fix this when he see this.

The chain itself is stuck on block 100 now. But this is not a problem at all, just Gladimor needs to open his wallet and stake. He is the only one who has coins currently, so only he can move the network, until others have their coins and can stake. Its ok, guys, lets just wait for Gladimor Smiley
would be nice to have
the RPC port (default) and
P2P port (default)
respectively the Omicron.conf file
I added the nodes and i downloaded 100 blocks of the chain but it still saying "out of sync". Anyone else having this problem? I deleted the appdata file and restarted again but still "out of sync". In what block we are? Im stuck in 100.

Bro this is my problem too, I was stock on 100 too but , I tried to find a way but i cant. Im hoping that Gladimor will fix this when he see this.

Stuck on Block 100, too

getinfo
Code:
{
"version" : "v1.0.0.0-g32a928e",
"protocolversion" : 60013,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"balance" : 0.00000000,
"newmint" : 0.00000000,
"stake" : 0.00000000,
"blocks" : 100,
"timeoffset" : 0,
"moneysupply" : 10044284.00000000,
"connections" : 6,
"proxy" : "",
"difficulty" : {
"proof-of-work" : 0.00649901,
"proof-of-stake" : 0.00024414
},
"testnet" : false,
"keypoololdest" : 1474194068,
"keypoolsize" : 101,
"paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
"mininput" : 0.00000000,
"errors" : ""
}
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024
Chill guys, Gladimor is in US timezone. He'll soon come and fix the issue. Even tho with this minor bug, its good see sooo many active connections to the network. At least we have hungry people who are waiting to stake their coins right away! Join us on slack for further questions!
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Activity: 798

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Presale Starts on 30th of November

Activity: 346
Merit: 250
I think I just FOMO on this great project .  Embarrassed
Well, it was said that the remaining coins stay available for further investors but for a less good price. I suppose higher than market price with a quite high minimum order volume but usually still cheaper than buying bulk worth several BTCs at the markets in short order. So you could PM Gladimor to cut an investment deal before we hit exchanges. You probably would still get a better price and the coin a bigger investment pool, sounds win-win to me. Smiley

Edit: In my case I wish I had managed to keep a decent reserve to invest in good things for once but instead it's something more like pocket change. Guess I'll have to get what I can once I free up more funds on the market, as usual, missing out on the really good prices.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 630
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
I think I just FOMO on this great project .  Embarrassed

AHHA moment, why do you say like that ..?? . This project was created to help all people and will definitely give you a pretty good effect, if we can follow all the instructions given. So do your best, don't despair, ever. I am sure the OMICRON is a very good project for growth cryptocurrency
Yes this project definitely good and we all know that Omicron is have a good project. And the dev he did his best to omicron to further improve it put in order before it is released . So we support it to bring it into exchanger . And the whole team of omicron good luck to all .
Activity: 714

AHHA moment, why do you say like that ..?? . This project was created to help all people and will definitely give you a pretty good effect, if we can follow all the instructions given. So do your best, don't despair, ever. I am sure the OMICRON is a very good project for growth cryptocurrency
Activity: 910
Activity: 148
Merit: 10

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Activity: 574
legendary
Swap and IAO participants are required to message me with the your OMC address and details of your swap/deposit.
legendary

Wallets and Source

Official OMC Nodes

New York (Seednode, don't need to add): 104.131.60.172

London: 138.68.148.172

Singapore: 139.59.228.205

Frankfurt: 46.101.167.84

San Fransisco: 107.170.221.177

Linux compilation instructions can be found in README.md

legendary
Wallets and source will be released within the hour. Transfers to users from both the swap and IAO will be made over the course of the next 24 hours.
Pages:
Jump to: