Pages:
Author

Topic: Omicron - Dividend-Issuing Currency - Sixth dividends issued: 437 sats/OMC - page 31. (Read 55357 times)

Activity: 1652
Merit: 593
5 minutes remaining in the IAO.

Congratulations Sir ....i hope this project will run smooth
Activity: 609
Merit: 500
120 btc, legit project will get their shares, congrats OP, next step, when will distribute the tokens?
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1009
TRX: TCRKDukYt2zDie9vJDhToKrP3tyTV29U48

5 minutes remaining  Huh
is there not an extra time?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024
I invite everyone invested in the IAO to slack to have chat for the future. Wink

What is good about that 'Slack' thing? I don't really get why people like to use it. I have tried it one-two times, and disliked it very much - especially due to slow interface, and messy communication style. Why not to communicate here on forum?

Its more intimate to talk with all investors via chatting. Forum is slow for instant chatting, as you all know. With slack we can have more direct and instant communication and form a community. Almost every community has a solid slack. Come to our slack and lets talk. Wink
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
I invite everyone invested in the IAO to slack to have chat for the future. Wink

What is good about that 'Slack' thing? I don't really get why people like to use it. I have tried it one-two times, and disliked it very much - especially due to slow interface, and messy communication style. Why not to communicate here on forum?
Activity: 574
https://blockchain.info/address/18o5eSoiDbPS7uD8xVvNovfrrUKnbJwrkW  Shocked
Wow a last minute huge investment. 74 freaking btc. Finally a smart whale saw the great oppurtunity in this coin. I'm pretty sure this will be the star of all ICOs this year. People will race to buy it as soon as it hits exchange.

That's going to give this coin some good liquidity and volume in the exchanges.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1012
https://blockchain.info/address/18o5eSoiDbPS7uD8xVvNovfrrUKnbJwrkW  Shocked
Wow a last minute huge investment. 74 freaking btc. Finally a smart whale saw the great oppurtunity in this coin. I'm pretty sure this will be the star of all ICOs this year. People will race to buy it as soon as it hits exchange.
Activity: 574
Less than 8 hours left. When the wallet is going to be ready?
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024
Sent some more btc to have 10,000 omc ready when we fire this thing up. I know Gladimor's trading skill and I've never witnessed any loss following his suggestions. I think we are looking to a possibly 2-3 months ROI at most with profit shares and we will have our 10,000 omc that we will probably be able to sell above ICO price anytime. I remember how everyone was spektical about delta ico and than regretted it hard, I mean, very hard. Can't wait for a better one. Wink

Activity: 655
BXT BitToken - No premine - Fair launch

.....through trading on the volatile altcoin market as well as lending capital for margin-trading exchanges (stable interest). The loan interest guarantees a biweekly issuance of dividends, while the altcoin trading revenue is a major bonus, many times greater than loan yields. The trading yields aren't guaranteed biweekly as there may be an occurrence where there is a net loss during the timeframe. A minimum balance of 10,000 OMC in an address will be required to qualify for dividend yields....The revenue percentage is variable, and is generated through various altcoin trading processes as well as loan interest...IAO funds are invested into loan features as well as altcoin trading.

In which Altcoins will the IAO Funds be invested/ and funds will be traded? Any detailed information?
Interesting project *watch*

Good luck!

-Den

Devs evidence of some of his better trades:

Some people needed evidence of some of my better trades, so here they are a couple. There are a lot more, but I am not going to post them.

Radium: One of my better investments. Avg entry price was like 5K sats, average exit price was 75k sats. A little too earlier, but I needed the BTC for margin trading. The reason why you see more sells than buys in the Polo summary is that I was depositing coins (avg 5K entry) and selling them. If there is any doubt about the 5K entry price, please take a look at the datestamp of my withdrawals. My actual profit was more like 150 BTC on Polo (less than what is mentioned in the picture), with some more from Bittrex as well.

The early summer month of ETH trading, when the rally was still going strong. You see more sells than buys because I had a short position open somewhere during the timeframe that I didn't close:

XMR trading summer, so sad I couldn't take advantage over it more since it actually is my favourite altcoin...

Altcoin trading is much higher risk, but the yields are vastly increased. Primarily, investments will be made into new coin launches as many have statistically proven to yield returns greater than mining costs upon exchange listing. Main altcoin trading will be done on high volume/liquidity exchanges, such as Poloniex. Margin trading will be engaged when necessary. Every 2 weeks, a report will be generated for the community to prove that revenue is generated from real sources and show solvency. 1 Omicron is equal to 0.00001% of the revenue payout. Payouts will be sent to registered addresses with a 10,000 OMC minimum, on a biweekly basis. Any remaining funds from unregistered OMC addresses will be reinvested into the IAO fund, and a portion is paid to the fund manager as an incentive.
Activity: 413
Merit: 250
seem very interesting hope the dev will release the gifthub after omicron officially launched..
any officially news from exchanger will add it ?
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Activity: 672
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
final countdown boys, are you rdy
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Hey dev, I sent you a PM, check it! Wink
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

.....through trading on the volatile altcoin market as well as lending capital for margin-trading exchanges (stable interest). The loan interest guarantees a biweekly issuance of dividends, while the altcoin trading revenue is a major bonus, many times greater than loan yields. The trading yields aren't guaranteed biweekly as there may be an occurrence where there is a net loss during the timeframe. A minimum balance of 10,000 OMC in an address will be required to qualify for dividend yields....The revenue percentage is variable, and is generated through various altcoin trading processes as well as loan interest...IAO funds are invested into loan features as well as altcoin trading.

In which Altcoins will the IAO Funds be invested/ and funds will be traded? Any detailed information?

Good luck!

-Den

This is the worst possible question that you can ask in speculative altcoin trading scene. People who know how to make money in this market will not tell you how they do it and the people who will answer you will just suggest that you buy the coin they hold and they are known as shills.
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
XDE2, PAYS HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS A WEEK TO PROMOTERS

Good luck!

-Den
Activity: 453
I'm really concern with the low funding for this project so far and I think they did well with their marketing considering the level of funding raised so far, my real concern is that this project seems similar to ICONOMI maybe there is little differentiation or so but 44btc make me worry on how they are going to implement their vision for the project, I hope things turn out to be great.
do you think it is because of op's past? he have negative feedback for running ponzi scheme. this could be a reason why users not interested enough..
It was not a ponzi or even if it was: 0 people reported being scammed! So no harm was done. My full research and debunking of this can be found here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16127041

Needless to say, a scam free past is a good indicator, but not a guarantee nothing will go wrong. I personally took the risk.
Pages:
Jump to: