Pages:
Author

Topic: Omicron - Dividend-Issuing Currency - Sixth dividends issued: 437 sats/OMC - page 41. (Read 55361 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
the next project make create online wallet or not
i think online wallet is very good project

One of the core engaging ideas of Omicron is that the investors hold the base investment, and not give it to a third party. There is no "trust" involved here. Creating an online wallet where its uptime can be controlled goes against OMC's principles.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
the next project make create online wallet or not
i think online wallet is very good project
legendary
IAO page has been updated as per suggestions. The 25% discount phase is ending in 19 hours.
Activity: 272
Merit: 310
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Is the deadline for 25% discount today?

The ICO discount breakdown is not really clear...

The IAO will begin on September 3, 2016 at 10 pm EST. It will end on September 17, after a period of 2 weeks. The IAO discount structure is as follows:

Original price per coin: 0.00012000 BTC (9.3M coins available for IAO)

Days 0-3: 25% discount (0.00009000 BTC per OMC)

Days 3-6: 15% discount (0.00010200 BTC per OMC)

Days 6-9: 5% discount (0.00011400 BTC per OMC)

Days 9-14: No discount (0.00012000 BTC per OMC)

This could be interpreted in many ways. Better to use exact time instead of day 0-14, which is not precise at all..

The whole project isn't precise at all
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
Is the deadline for 25% discount today?

The ICO discount breakdown is not really clear...

The IAO will begin on September 3, 2016 at 10 pm EST. It will end on September 17, after a period of 2 weeks. The IAO discount structure is as follows:

Original price per coin: 0.00012000 BTC (9.3M coins available for IAO)

Days 0-3: 25% discount (0.00009000 BTC per OMC)

Days 3-6: 15% discount (0.00010200 BTC per OMC)

Days 6-9: 5% discount (0.00011400 BTC per OMC)

Days 9-14: No discount (0.00012000 BTC per OMC)

This could be interpreted in many ways. Better to use exact time instead of day 0-14, which is not precise at all..
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
You literally saw iconomi's idea and rushed to make a similar idea on fund management and dividends etc.

Gladimor had this idea and website long before iconomi existed.

Maybe he's just hestirical when he saw's iconomi thread, but for what i've see gladimor site existance goes first before iconomi undergo to it, so i dont think their's similarity or copying happens here, so if someone don't like the idea of gladimor here well you can go out of this thread and find another alt and stay there. I literally follow this one since i want to know more developments incoming to be happen in this coin.
Activity: 272
Merit: 310
You literally saw iconomi's idea and rushed to make a similar idea on fund management and dividends etc.

Gladimor had this idea and website long before iconomi existed.
legendary
OP what happens to the unsold coins?

This was answered before:
The remaining unsold tokens will be set aside for sale to private investors, in the future (address will be public, any TX will be transparent and explained for). Any private sale will be off-exchange, and by an escrow. Any BTC from private investors will be added to the OMC fund.
legendary
Gladimor- how many coins have you developed? DeltaCredits, BitToken and now Omicron. Are they just a clone of each other with a few minor changes in the GUI of wallet?

Those 3 coins yes. And all 3 are now involved with Omicron. The trade in for BXT and DCRE ended 2 days ago.
legendary
Gladimor- how many coins have you developed? DeltaCredits, BitToken and now Omicron. Are they just a clone of each other with a few minor changes in the GUI of wallet?

Gladimor developed (better to tell - launched) those three coins (as stated few times on this thread). Technologically they are not advanced, and yes - few minor changes in wallet and in specs are the only technical difference. Those are basic coins without new tech features, if you mean that. But technological advancement is not the important part of them, as they are created for other purpose. Read OP to find out the purpose.
legendary
...removed the text here not to clutter the page...

As always, thoughtful and reasonable input from Tortoise75. Its a pleasure to read your posts, man. I also wanted to answer the claims from tomcat, but was too lazy Grin And my English is not that good.

I want to give credit to Tomcat and Pap0u too though. They raise good points, and some are valid concerns, while some are biased. In any case time will tell. This is the risk investors are taking, and it is good they can read this discussion and see both sides of the coin (pun not intended here Smiley), before making a decision.

For some folks this is a game. For some others this is a serious investment with the hopes to get money for something important. If its a game for you, then I think it is worth to invest. If this is serious investment with serious plans, then I would not advice to go in, as this is really very high-risk investment.
Activity: 457
Generation Blockchain.
Activity: 286
OP what happens to the unsold coins?
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
Just quoting these since I agree. Wrote crap load then of course hit the backspace  :/
-OK, sorry but that one sounds ridiculous to me. How is it better to risk more money per individual than less money per person but more people? Or to exclude people in the first place by servicing only a selected few? What I think is important is not taking more money total than could be handled responsibly, not taking a larger number of investors than could be serviced, and not requiring too much money from a single investor to participate to reduce risk of people investing more than they can afford just to be able to join in.

And there is a difference between telling 'watch out for sharks' and yelling 'Are you crazy to step in there? RUN AWAY!!1!!! There are huge big toothed monsters out there hunting for you!!!

Activity: 346
Yeah, yeah, I know this type of babbling very well, but don't use these nice tricks like comparing your project to the biggest financial industries in the world.

-People don't have time - it's not that time consuming as it looks like - people tend to be lazy and think others will make something for them which is completely irrational
-On the whole it does seem quite irrational but most people, including me, are spending quite a big chunk of their time to do things for other people, and usually do it for money. Ironically, usually a big part of the money earned by that work goes to someone else as well.
-they lack experience - yes, I guess they do, but they can get experience quickly
-As with most things: Yes, they can and most give up before they got that kind of experience. Sometimes the training became to costly one way or another, or just got bored.
-they don't want to take the risk themselves - so you mean that the risk is reduced thanks to You? Hmm....
-Well, that's something everyone has to decide for himself.
-they lack the tools - tools are available to everyone these days, what tools do you have that no one else can't get or buy?
-Tools are available for everyone but not all are for free. Since the rule is 'never invest more than you can afford to loose', and I include the costs of the tools here, for some a stepping stone might be needed to get to the point to be able to afford the tools and have a pool of funds left to use them properly.
-they lack the market power - so you think after this ICO you will have enough power to beat the market? well...
-Well, it's not that hard to beat the market of some coins so it'll enough to beat the market of more coins. More important though is enough funds to play the market and most important enough funds to properly profit from well done investments into the market.
-they want a better chance at returns - they have exactly the same chance as you have, why do you think your chances are higher?
-Again, what Gladimor thinks here is not important. People must decide with the information at hand how their chances are. In theory their chances should be equal, but practically, at this moment in time, they are not. Skill, knowledge, experience, time, tools and funds available, or the will to rise the latter, and last but not least web and hardware access are different for everyone.
-people want a more suitable individual for the task - yes, and you should rather offer your investment services to individuals rather than trying to run a mass project that can fail and create substantial losses to many people. Your business model in this project creates risk for many, and you can reduce it by offering the same to limited number of people.
-OK, sorry but that one sounds ridiculous to me. How is it better to risk more money per individual than less money per person but more people? Or to exclude people in the first place by servicing only a selected few? What I think is important is not taking more money total than could be handled responsibly, not taking a larger number of investors than could be serviced, and not requiring too much money from a single investor to participate to reduce risk of people investing more than they can afford just to be able to join in.
-And yes, you don't have to remind the community that there are risks involved with investing. - there're many newbies these days, so it's never enough to remind and warn

-Yes and no. Warnings are needed so people understand the risks but there is a point where warning turns into spreading insecurity and even anxiety. And there is a difference between telling 'watch out for sharks' and yelling 'Are you crazy to step in there? RUN AWAY!!1!!! There are huge big toothed monsters out there hunting for you!!!
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024

Yeah, yeah, I know this type of babbling very well, but don't use these nice tricks like comparing your project to the biggest financial industries in the world.

-People don't have time - it's not that time consuming as it looks like - people tend to be lazy and think others will make something for them which is completely irrational
-they lack experience - yes, I guess they do, but they can get experience quickly
-they don't want to take the risk themselves - so you mean that the risk is reduced thanks to You? Hmm....
-they lack the tools - tools are available to everyone these days, what tools do you have that no one else can't get or buy?
-they lack the market power - so you think after this ICO you will have enough power to beat the market? well...
-they want a better chance at returns - they have exactly the same chance as you have, why do you think your chances are higher?
-people want a more suitable individual for the task - yes, and you should rather offer your investment services to individuals rather than trying to run a mass project that can fail and create substantial losses to many people. Your business model in this project creates risk for many, and you can reduce it by offering the same to limited number of people.
-And yes, you don't have to remind the community that there are risks involved with investing. - there're many newbies these days, so it's never enough to remind and warn

The important part you are missing is that the more money you play with, the gains will be higher. If 100 people with 10 btc comes together, they are able to drive some markets by themselves. I've known Gladimor for a long period now and I know he is a good trader. He just needs more funds to trade for more profit. And he is willing to share that profit it seems.
Activity: 644
And it's too much trust in 1 person.....who barely has any real identity. Exactly, all this project is people giving you money to invest and make them money. That's Hyip. What stops you from accumulating a great deal of wealth and then completely disappearing? If you have such skills and six figures, use your own money dude, why do you need a substantial amount from the community? Are you Jesus just giving free handouts?

You've been in the hyip game. You literally saw iconomi's idea and rushed to make a similar idea on fund management and dividends etc. Maybe you are just overconfident and think if you had a good amount of capital you could become filthy rich. Do it with your own money dude, don't risk the little amounts that these people have. They give it to you because they are inexperienced, uneducated and easy targets to pray on with promises of wealth. This deserves to be an investor based game, not a project. There is no project. Also, the website and just everything in general looks very basic from free website templates and no thought at all. You are literally attempting to ride iconomi's wave lol. But like I said, they aren't about just the fund management, it's the platform itself.
Activity: 453
Adam, I am wondering about your trading strategy and philosophy. Perhaps you can reveal one or another thing?

Why don't you just trade your own high 6-figures portfolio? My best guess is, that you consider it a your first, a single account or a single portfolio. Retirement money so to speak. Perhaps you invested it into a mix of fiat, ETFs, stocks, bricks or precious metals for long time stability. Staying inside crypto coins for life is not wise. One bug or successful attack on the coin network or government ban and a huge devaluation happens, that is a huge risk. That is what I probably would do.

Perhaps now that you secured your first account, first portfolio, now you want to start over again and build your second account / second portfolio?

Or you want more leverage so you can influence markets? No longer acting like a speculator who is at the mercy of the markets but being a whale that has a major influence of market directions?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 507
that's exactly what I'm saying. i'm not investing in something i don't understand, but rather give money to someone who does. that's exactly what OMC is for

Nevermind, forget what I told you and have fun - I'm getting my pop-corn too, to watch this out :-)
Pages:
Jump to: