Pages:
Author

Topic: Omicron - Dividend-Issuing Currency - Sixth dividends issued: 437 sats/OMC - page 39. (Read 55361 times)

Activity: 655
Merit: 500
BXT BitToken - No premine - Fair launch
There is a very high chance that the goal of 1000+ BTC will not be met, I'm also considering the factor that the crowdfund may not reach 100 BTC.

Is it bad? Of course not. In fact, it is very good- for investors. The initial marketcap will be very small, allowing plenty of room for exponential value growth. Through good performance and adequate dividend returns, the price will make moves on its own without the need of third-party influences (P&Ds). I'm a stakeholder in this digital asset like all of you are- I traded in a ton of BXT and DCRE during the swap period.

are you considering starting a 2. ICO on exchanges if  the crowdfund not reach 100(0) BTC (such as c-cex.. bittrex) ?
~Cryptco
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
There is a very high chance that the goal of 1000+ BTC will not be met, I'm also considering the factor that the crowdfund may not reach 100 BTC.

Is it bad? Of course not. In fact, it is very good- for investors. The initial marketcap will be very small, allowing plenty of room for exponential value growth. Through good performance and adequate dividend returns, the price will make moves on its own without the need of third-party influences (P&Ds). I'm a stakeholder in this digital asset like all of you are- I traded in a ton of BXT and DCRE during the swap period.
Activity: 658
how much is the minimum deposit to participate in this IAO ? because I am very interested to participate in this project , and if the future can make a profit from the bonus program .

The minimum deposit is about 10.000 omc. This is a good chance , there is discount tiers avalaible for the first 9 days of the two weeks initial assets offering. Omicron give us a good deal of investment. I trusted omicron like I trust blockchain wallet.

That is not completely correct. The minimum deposit to get dividends is indeed an equivalent of 10000 OMC (from 0.9 BTC to 1.2 BTC depending on when you invest). However there is no minimum deposit specified for participating in IAO and just buying some OMC coins, so you could invest as low as you think is appropriate.

For me investing 0.9 is bigger amount now as it is the start of it and i do not invest much in ICOs a bigger amount like that, I will invest only little amount, but I want to know that if we find it as a long living project and after ICO we invest more than 0.9 then will we get dividends from there?
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
how much is the minimum deposit to participate in this IAO ? because I am very interested to participate in this project , and if the future can make a profit from the bonus program .

The minimum deposit is about 10.000 omc. This is a good chance , there is discount tiers avalaible for the first 9 days of the two weeks initial assets offering. Omicron give us a good deal of investment. I trusted omicron like I trust blockchain wallet.

That is not completely correct. The minimum deposit to get dividends is indeed an equivalent of 10000 OMC (from 0.9 BTC to 1.2 BTC depending on when you invest). However there is no minimum deposit specified for participating in IAO and just buying some OMC coins, so you could invest as low as you think is appropriate.
Activity: 798
Flowing we are on this day: + 15% on buy (Day 3-6) So you still can get cheap coins I guess.  Wink

Gladimor has repeated he will push several exchanges like coinexchange.io, Yobit and Bittrex. There are still very tiny buys.

I think he should have to select a bigger exchange as on smaller exchanges only a group come and dump the coin what they want and sometimes we see a very little volume of trade on smaller exchanges.

Yeah, thats why I previously asked about Bittrex. Althought keep in mind the delta credits entered yobit and it didn't got dumped. If the investors are smart, they can control the scarcity. Still, I think we will hit bittrex in a week. It all looks good.

The dumping and pumping and success of a coin depends on the developers of that coins, if they will be active for its struggle and will continue to support their coin and will provide much more services with their coins then that coin will never dump to die and will be at the peak of success.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024
Flowing we are on this day: + 15% on buy (Day 3-6) So you still can get cheap coins I guess.  Wink

Gladimor has repeated he will push several exchanges like coinexchange.io, Yobit and Bittrex. There are still very tiny buys.

I think he should have to select a bigger exchange as on smaller exchanges only a group come and dump the coin what they want and sometimes we see a very little volume of trade on smaller exchanges.

Yeah, thats why I previously asked about Bittrex. Althought keep in mind the delta credits entered yobit and it didn't got dumped. If the investors are smart, they can control the scarcity. Still, I think we will hit bittrex in a week. It all looks good.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

Dear olcaytu2005, thanks for your reply, and I am lucky that I am not too much late, and I like to see it on yobit as I spend most of my time on yobit for trade and that exchange is easy for me to use, I don't have much knowledge about other exchanges, I am these exchanges but use a little when I feel the need.
Activity: 686

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521
Distribution

Total supplies: incr. on buy
 10M coins will be created
Dev(s) dedicated premine: fixed to 700.000 OMC
 for a swap-in of 2 alternate coins
Buying with:
BTC
Price: 0.00012 BTC
Return: 1 OMC
 Extras

Running a social campaign: no
Offer bounties: yes
Bonus:
+ 25% on buy (Day 0-3)
+ 15% on buy (Day 3-6)
+ 5% on buy (Day 6-9)
Close.
This realy nice goal of this one. Cheesy, I'll waiting to a social campaign too sir Smiley

Oh no! I missed the first 3 days, it was much beneficial, can I know that in which days are we now? I want to get some good bonus from there. and I want to know that is it added to yobit exchange?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Distribution

Buying with:
BTC
 Extras

Bonus:
+ 25% on buy (Day 0-3)
+ 15% on buy (Day 3-6)
+ 5% on buy (Day 6-9)
Close.
This realy nice goal of this one. Cheesy, I'll waiting to a social campaign too sir Smiley
this details are really impressive (if they are correct) less coins distribution means more coin value in future. which is really a good sign.  Bte Op's past making me worry. is there any escrow service?

do social campaign mean Twitter campaign?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Hope that after omicron sig campaign Gladimor give a bonuses to alk participant in signature campaign. Because i think many suppoter invest in omicron and they can reach the desire amount in short time before omicron get release in exchanger. But that is only in my own we hope so. Good luck.
There you got some a payment with bitcoin for signature campaign. i know this like to support this project, may we still waiting if got some a bonuses from dev for who people have join the siganture campaign Cheesy
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
 Distribution

Buying with:
BTC
 Extras

Bonus:
+ 25% on buy (Day 0-3)
+ 15% on buy (Day 3-6)
+ 5% on buy (Day 6-9)
Close.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Hi Gladimor, Italian translation completed, here is the link:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/omicron-dividend-issuing-cryptocurrency-1610686
I already pmed you with my BTC address Smiley
Activity: 630
Hope that after omicron sig campaign Gladimor give a bonuses to alk participant in signature campaign. Because i think many suppoter invest in omicron and they can reach the desire amount in short time before omicron get release in exchanger. But that is only in my own we hope so. Good luck.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
Hi OP, do you need Romanian translation?
I suddenly got some free time and could do this.

May be required by the Omicron OP Fella, but I think that now takes things yet the Omicron. Do you come from Romania ..?? , may you have a very good thing for the skills that you have. How long can you translate something into Romanian words ..??

Gladimor was online, was discussing here, but he either missed my post, either didn't bother...

Your question "How long can you translate something into Romanian words" doesn't make much sense though... it clearly depends on how big is that something and how much free time do I have. The offered price is also a factor. Do you have some specific job you'd like to discuss of?
Activity: 714
Hi OP, do you need Romanian translation?
I suddenly got some free time and could do this.

May be required by the Omicron OP Fella, but I think that now takes things yet the Omicron. Do you come from Romania ..?? , may you have a very good thing for the skills that you have. How long can you translate something into Romanian words ..??
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
Black Panther

Yeah, yeah, I know this type of babbling very well, but don't use these nice tricks like comparing your project to the biggest financial industries in the world.

-People don't have time - it's not that time consuming as it looks like - people tend to be lazy and think others will make something for them which is completely irrational
-they lack experience - yes, I guess they do, but they can get experience quickly
-they don't want to take the risk themselves - so you mean that the risk is reduced thanks to You? Hmm....
-they lack the tools - tools are available to everyone these days, what tools do you have that no one else can't get or buy?
-they lack the market power - so you think after this ICO you will have enough power to beat the market? well...
-they want a better chance at returns - they have exactly the same chance as you have, why do you think your chances are higher?
-people want a more suitable individual for the task - yes, and you should rather offer your investment services to individuals rather than trying to run a mass project that can fail and create substantial losses to many people. Your business model in this project creates risk for many, and you can reduce it by offering the same to limited number of people.
-And yes, you don't have to remind the community that there are risks involved with investing. - there're many newbies these days, so it's never enough to remind and warn

The important part you are missing is that the more money you play with, the gains will be higher. If 100 people with 10 btc comes together, they are able to drive some markets by themselves. I've known Gladimor for a long period now and I know he is a good trader. He just needs more funds to trade for more profit. And he is willing to share that profit it seems.
Well its seems good to hear some good traders want to share his skills by just investing in his coin and sharw profit , I f you are not too skillful in trading this is big offer for you to join this and earn, I definitely agree that you can have a good profit in trading if you have high capital to invest and skills is needed of course.
Yes right that if we have skills to trade we must have a capital too for we to get proft and earn. Sometimes people they have no skilled to do something. In part of trading is we have a skills and makr sure that think twice before you decide to enter trading and make sure you can accept to your self that trading is risky.

You need learn and adapt on market traffic so you can conquer the risk.
AFAIK, people who won from trading are alot rather than winning from gambling so it's possible to success from trading
Activity: 630
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

Yeah, yeah, I know this type of babbling very well, but don't use these nice tricks like comparing your project to the biggest financial industries in the world.

-People don't have time - it's not that time consuming as it looks like - people tend to be lazy and think others will make something for them which is completely irrational
-they lack experience - yes, I guess they do, but they can get experience quickly
-they don't want to take the risk themselves - so you mean that the risk is reduced thanks to You? Hmm....
-they lack the tools - tools are available to everyone these days, what tools do you have that no one else can't get or buy?
-they lack the market power - so you think after this ICO you will have enough power to beat the market? well...
-they want a better chance at returns - they have exactly the same chance as you have, why do you think your chances are higher?
-people want a more suitable individual for the task - yes, and you should rather offer your investment services to individuals rather than trying to run a mass project that can fail and create substantial losses to many people. Your business model in this project creates risk for many, and you can reduce it by offering the same to limited number of people.
-And yes, you don't have to remind the community that there are risks involved with investing. - there're many newbies these days, so it's never enough to remind and warn

The important part you are missing is that the more money you play with, the gains will be higher. If 100 people with 10 btc comes together, they are able to drive some markets by themselves. I've known Gladimor for a long period now and I know he is a good trader. He just needs more funds to trade for more profit. And he is willing to share that profit it seems.
Well its seems good to hear some good traders want to share his skills by just investing in his coin and sharw profit , I f you are not too skillful in trading this is big offer for you to join this and earn, I definitely agree that you can have a good profit in trading if you have high capital to invest and skills is needed of course.
Yes right that if we have skills to trade we must have a capital too for we to get proft and earn. Sometimes people they have no skilled to do something. In part of trading is we have a skills and makr sure that think twice before you decide to enter trading and make sure you can accept to your self that trading is risky.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
There are 2 hours left to receive a 25% discount on the OMC IAO.
Pages:
Jump to: