Pages:
Author

Topic: Omicron - Dividend-Issuing Currency - Sixth dividends issued: 437 sats/OMC - page 43. (Read 55361 times)

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507
Im interested in your coins, and im hoping that i can trade this in c-cex so that i can gain profit. But dev i have question you support the price in exchanger or not ? If you support the price of this i think many investors will invest here like me.
But I like to suggest OP to take steps to list out Omicron into other exchanges like yobit and poloniex. I like c-cex too. But I have some bitcoin balance in these exchanges. so having Omicron on these exchanges would ease my trading for sure.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
So the whole success of this relies on you trading? That's crazy dude, no matter how good you are, you can't win them all. What happens if you get into an accident or something or get sick, the whole project is gone, funds could be lost, there is just no security. Crypto is crazy volatile, what if you lose majority of funds? Omicron isn't a platform like iconomi, where the investment is in the platform itself, and if u choose to use there managed funds, that's up to you. And anyone can create funds on the platform, you should just consider that, managing a fund on the iconomi platform....this project is literally no different than a hyip; trust one person with funds to trade and make money. There is no innovation, or tech in this, just basic blockchain clone for illusion. There is no platform, or software or anything, just a copy and pasted Bitcoin address at the bottom....come on dude lol.

You can have all the platforms you want, all the clones, all the innovation- but the bottom line is, people invest to make money. When people invest in the Omicron IAO, they are also putting an investment in my skills. And each fund manager's skills are unique. Each have a different approach to the altcoin market that they have adapted over their period of trading on one of the highest risk markets in the world. I have a longstanding history on the market, here, and a name for myself- that is why some people choose to invest. I have years experience on the market, experience from 2 coin launches, experience from managing an investment fund- will the managers on ICONOMI have a matching background behind their belt?

When you invest in Omicron, you aren't investing in cloned code. You are putting your money with a unique and experienced individual that is delivering the first dividend-issuing cryptocurrency that will be able to be traded on public exchanges.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 574
Im interested in your coins, and im hoping that i can trade this in c-cex so that i can gain profit. But dev i have question you support the price in exchanger or not ? If you support the price of this i think many investors will invest here like me.
Only after the IAO stage, we can expect Omicron to hit the exchange for trading against bitcoin. It's really good to hear like you many people are showing interest to invest in Omicron, I believe this interests going to provide OMC a grand success by having more number of early adopters.

Dont get me wrong but almost no one is interested on a project, people are here to trade volatile altcoin in hope of getting profit including me. I dont really care what the owner is gonna do with the coins and even deliver whatever project he has in mind as long as I can make profit from this coin
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
I have made an investment, Gladimor was trustworthy in previous engagements, so i am willing to show my commitment, for a healthy return of-course )
Activity: 655
Merit: 500
BXT BitToken - No premine - Fair launch
So the whole success of this relies on you trading? That's crazy dude, no matter how good you are, you can't win them all. What happens if you get into an accident or something or get sick, the whole project is gone, funds could be lost, there is just no security. Crypto is crazy volatile, what if you lose majority of funds? Omicron isn't a platform like iconomi, where the investment is in the platform itself, and if u choose to use there managed funds, that's up to you. And anyone can create funds on the platform, you should just consider that, managing a fund on the iconomi platform....this project is literally no different than a hyip; trust one person with funds to trade and make money. There is no innovation, or tech in this, just basic blockchain clone for illusion. There is no platform, or software or anything, just a copy and pasted Bitcoin address at the bottom....come on dude lol.

Adam could designate a Vice-Fund Manager, in case of illness. I dont think it is just him alone.
Good Project and it brings something fresh. I've invested 850 BitTokens.
~CryptCo
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
nice project invested!
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
adam, what would happen with the coins that u dont sell? Like let say u sell 100 btc of assets. Thats around 830000 coins. What would u do with the rest? a low supply coin wouldnt be bad.
Activity: 644
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
Only after the IAO stage, we can expect Omicron to hit the exchange for trading against bitcoin. It's really good to hear like you many people are showing interest to invest in Omicron, I believe this interests going to provide OMC a grand success by having more number of early adopters.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
Activity: 453
Adam, you have a great style of being professional, responsive, staying calm and reasonable - even you get approached in bad tone. :thumbsup: Please keep it that way, let's all make money. Smiley

Thank you for participating in the Omicron ICO. Don't forget to message Gladimor on Bitcointalk with your OMC address when wallets are released on September 9, 2016.
Okay...

I have sent BTC from multiple addresses.

So on September 9, 2016 I should send you my OMC address... As well as my BTC address for receiving the BTC dividends?

http://delta.investments/
PROSPECTUS
Will be available on September 3, 2016.
Please update! (I am very much interested to see this project get fully funded so I am pointing out minor nitpicks so others will invest too.)
Activity: 868
Merit: 501
how much is the minimum deposit to participate in this IAO ? because I am very interested to participate in this project , and if the future can make a profit from the bonus program .
legendary
Some people needed evidence of some of my better trades, so here they are a couple. There are a lot more, but I am not going to post them.

Radium: One of my better investments. Avg entry price was like 5K sats, average exit price was 75k sats. A little too earlier, but I needed the BTC for margin trading. The reason why you see more sells than buys in the Polo summary is that I was depositing coins (avg 5K entry) and selling them. If there is any doubt about the 5K entry price, please take a look at the datestamp of my withdrawals. My actual profit was more like 150 BTC on Polo (less than what is mentioned in the picture), with some more from Bittrex as well.

The early summer month of ETH trading, when the rally was still going strong. You see more sells than buys because I had a short position open somewhere during the timeframe that I didn't close:

XMR trading summer, so sad I couldn't take advantage over it more since it actually is my favourite altcoin...

legendary
Looking this project very closely. I'm sure that OP's past service will not affect with current project

When it will appear on exchanger such as poloniex or bittrex ?

As soon as the ICO ends, I'll have a chat with Bill. All listing fees will be paid for. We have some good exposure on Twitter/chats thanks to my marketing associates (hired). And of course, I will send a ticket to Poloniex. They are always on the lookout for something new... well hopefully OMC is the "new" currency that will suit their tastes.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
Black Panther
Looking this project very closely. I'm sure that OP's past service will not affect with current project

When it will appear on exchanger such as poloniex or bittrex ?
legendary
The final copy of the general summary of the Prospectus is ready:

legendary
Hello is this IAO And ICO the same meaning? sorry as i participate in quite some ICO, but never join any IAO

Thanks!

The IAO and ICO are generally the same idea, yes.
legendary
The OMC BTC address that I could see on http://delta.investments/iao/ and that http://archive.is/OSG01 has seen and that I could see on Tor Browser... Always matched.

Obviously you should not trust what I post, since I am just a random user, but it cannot hurt to compare since this forum is https while SSL https://delta.investments/ is broken.

Perhaps Adam could write the OMC BTC address to the original post then this post would become obsolete.

1E2b2ZGKrKLBnbUmc5eqZYfazsqGPhLKye

https://blockchain.info/address/1E2b2ZGKrKLBnbUmc5eqZYfazsqGPhLKye

Address added to the OP.
Activity: 644
Lol. I'm really sorry gladimor, I know you are trying hard man. You should just stick to trading your own 6 figure portfolio...shouldn't need anything else...
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
Hello is this IAO And ICO the same meaning? sorry as i participate in quite some ICO, but never join any IAO

Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: