Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟OMIRON COIN - [SMART CONTRACTS] - [INTEROPERABILITY] - [DAPPS] - [MASTERNODES] - page 6. (Read 4018 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 16
By Being active on discord will help increase community engagement, you can always do both promote or talk about OMIRON to other people outside discord and talk to your co-airdrop participants in discord.
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
I think the team should find time for all social networks, on the forum and in the telegraph, I think of course many investors, but many people will learn the information from them.

Agreed, these days it has been too quiet imo. We need at least make more activities on twitter so more people will know about the project.
Maybe the team need a specialized staff to do this.

There are just so many projects that it's hard to stand out with marketing. I don't know what would be best and most effective to gain the attention of more investors.

I agree it is hard to stand out. In any case, strategy and tech have to be rock solid before hitting the marketing button to full extent.

Sounds very reasonable and I see it the exact same way. People often scream for marketing without holding anything in their hands.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
OK, I hope that this is really only because BTC is going down.
Most alts are going down when BTC price goes down, it has been this way for a long time, and when BTC goes up, price of alts usually also goes up. You can see this in historical price of alts and BTC.
Yes, but just the price of good alts goes up in longer period.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Most alts are going down when BTC price goes down, it has been this way for a long time, and when BTC goes up, price of alts usually also goes up. You can see this in historical price of alts and BTC.
Activity: 440
Merit: 1

To make sure this is true at the moment, one has to move forward constantly - not moving means staying behind and losing in the end.
This project offers a lot. Why the price is so low? Is there really everything in marketing?
Have you seen BTC price lately? So to say alts are going down and say it's because product is bad and doesn't have anything to do with market price collapsing, makes your statement solid as BCC.
This project offers a lot. Why the price is so low? Is there really everything in marketing?
the whole market is now in decline! Maybe people do not see prospects!

Agreed, this kind of things always happen when BTC price goes down, most of Alts have the same condition, even with a lot of marketing, when the market sentiment is this bad, we can only wait for things to get better first to actually see an up movement in price.

An extensive bounty campaign to spread the awareness should start at one point in the near future, the re-branding needs to be finished first though.
The Project now moved to a new Discord Server: https://discord.gg/3k5Qdey
Please join this new one to keep following more updates about the project  Smiley

Thanks for the update. I see dev already active lately. I hope more announcement will come

Really? Is this OMR channel be made by you Verethraghna or Dev team? Why I don't hear anything official announcement from CMOS Dev?

It is the one made by the dev, the announcement regarding channel movement to a new one is made on the old server, you can check it yourself if you don't believe the link I shared.
Activity: 257
Please join this new one to keep following more updates about the project  Smiley

Thanks for the update. I see dev already active lately. I hope more announcement will come

Really? Is this OMR channel be made by you Verethraghna or Dev team? Why I don't hear anything official announcement from CMOS Dev?
Other languages will help other investors to help easy navigation in the site. I hope that dev will put options for different languages there. Looking forward to see many improvements in the project. And why did the site stop working at all?

One is in a middle of the re-branding, probably the website is being adapted as well.
Activity: 96
The team of the OMIRON COIN Project professionals did not leave without attention not one detail of the project. It's nice to see how they are working hard and make great efforts to promote the project to the highest level!
Will be the old server closed?
Other languages will help other investors to help easy navigation in the site. I hope that dev will put options for different languages there. Looking forward to see many improvements in the project. And why did the site stop working at all?
It is a problem that there is almost no trading from the start. Something should change or the project will be dead soon.
Activity: 493
Merit: 28

Pages:
Jump to: