Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟OMIRON COIN - [SMART CONTRACTS] - [INTEROPERABILITY] - [DAPPS] - [MASTERNODES] - page 9. (Read 4018 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Good project need time to be devoloped well ....
Activity: 440
Merit: 1
From discord:

Cosmo Coin Developer
@everyone Token release delayed for another day

still waiting for NBL token release

Is there is no ETA when it will be released? Or how long we are expected to wait?

No ETA from the latest announcement from dev, but I'm sure it will be deploy soon.

Yes, quality over quantity (in this case time)!
Activity: 294
Maybe we are really too impatient. Let's wait a little bit what developers will prepare.

Haha true.
Impatience everywhere.
Lets give it sometime and see what the developers have in their mind.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
I was interested in this project and I would have taken an interest in it, but did not see if the team was doing the airdrop or bounty company?
Activity: 251
Merit: 10
From discord:

Cosmo Coin Developer

Is there is no ETA when it will be released? Or how long we are expected to wait?

No ETA from the latest announcement from dev, but I'm sure it will be deploy soon.

Thank you for the newest announcement. It is really just in time, which can prevent from fudders trying spread the adverse rumors out.
Activity: 493
Merit: 28
From discord:

Cosmo Coin Developer

Activity: 420
From discord:

Cosmo Coin Developer

Activity: 238
From discord:

Cosmo Coin Developer

Now the price for CMOS on Cryptobridge is growing. Looks everything more optimistic.

Oh They still keep this name CMOS, don't they? I still believe that they already changed the name Cmos into OMR.
OMIRON with PoS rewards are great now. Dev has worked for days non-stop to rebrand coin. Let's give them the time, you never regret.

Activity: 98
Maybe we are really too impatient. Let's wait a little bit what developers will prepare.
Activity: 294
I see that NBL would be used for bounty campaign for CMOS coins.
Very excited for this.  When will the rebranded wallets be released?
Where can we get additional informations about Nebuli?

For now we can only get the latest news on discord group I think since devs are more active there.

Yes, the Omiron discord server is the major source of (recent) information on Omiron and Nebuli.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
Let's think positively! And we will hope that when the project team finishes the development, we will all see how much it has become useful to us! Let's just support these guys, because they work for us.
Activity: 420

For now we can only get the latest news on discord group I think since devs are more active there.
Activity: 98
Activity: 166
I like this project, I want to see for a long time
Activity: 20
Good work with omicron. The Wallet looks great and very user friendly. Omicron is great for passive income
Activity: 233
I have focused on this project for several months, hope a new update coming soon.
also this invite link is expired https://discordapp.com/invite/3Z7TBnR for me
can anyone help me please to join discord?
i need the news from this projekt have so much of this coins.
can anyone help me

The link above works for me, I am not sure what the problem is. Can anyone try the link?
Pages:
Jump to: