Pages:
Author

Topic: OmiseGo - page 12. (Read 206859 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
May 25, 2018, 06:33:57 AM
OmiseGo really big and legitimate in Thailand. They had huge support from Government.
Gov wanna deployed blockchain via OmiseGo to real case in real life.
It will be growing very strong for sure
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
May 25, 2018, 06:20:12 AM
Hello OmiseGo believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful interface of OmiseGo at: https://cointopper.com/coin/omisego

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
May 24, 2018, 01:44:06 PM
In my crypto portfolio this coin takes a worthy place, among others. I'm sure that this project has great prospects in the future. And its price will grow many times.

I think the course in this year is still x3. if btc rises then Omisego will rise even stronger. I always buy some tokens and think all Tokenholders will have a lot of money in a year
Activity: 99
Merit: 11
Your Gate to Decentralized Internet
May 24, 2018, 12:11:44 PM
OmiseGo is the presence of your own purse, working on an "all in one" system. This means that it will be possible to change any decentralized lock of a token to any local currency, the issue of which is controlled by a specific state.

Do you mean a wallet that can store anyckind of token, similiar to Ethos?
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
May 23, 2018, 07:36:57 AM
In my crypto portfolio this coin takes a worthy place, among others. I'm sure that this project has great prospects in the future. And its price will grow many times.

Even price perfomance not good these days, I have good confidence on OMG. And keeping it as a important percentage of my porfolio.
Activity: 450
Merit: 101
May 21, 2018, 03:59:32 PM
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
May 21, 2018, 03:51:11 PM
I really like this project but I think it's way overpriced. I'll buy when it drops to $8  Smiley

I agree for now, but people are buying the potential and it seems that potential will pay. Other thing  we should look at other projects, how many of them offering real value right now?
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
May 21, 2018, 12:43:41 PM
I really like this project but I think it's way overpriced. I'll buy when it drops to $8  Smiley
May 21, 2018, 08:10:28 AM
I've been waiting for the airdrop... but apparently there won't be too many coins from that

ElectrifyAsia airdrop is waited to OmiseGO token holders. But I don't know the details.
I read it'll be 1.5% of the total supply of ELEC tokens around end of August. But I don't know if these informations are true.
Activity: 186
Merit: 10
May 21, 2018, 03:36:17 AM
Hello dears! Tell me where you can get a more detailed technical explanation of the OmiseGO block chain. how do they plan to achieve their goals? )
Activity: 25
May 19, 2018, 10:54:34 AM
I've been waiting for the airdrop... but apparently there won't be too many coins from that
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
May 18, 2018, 05:02:06 PM
let everyone know that Omise GO is supported by the Blue Wallet. It’s a Chrome extension like Metamask but with more security and a clean interface. Check it out at the Google Chrome store!
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
May 18, 2018, 01:28:41 PM
OmiseGo is the presence of your own purse, working on an "all in one" system. This means that it will be possible to change any decentralized lock of a token to any local currency, the issue of which is controlled by a specific state.
Activity: 99
Merit: 11
Your Gate to Decentralized Internet
May 18, 2018, 01:15:09 PM
OmiseGO exists for several years, but I do not see the prerequisites for the real use of this token. Yes, a great team of the project. Yes, a good price. But I do not understand why OmiseGO is needed.

Same here, a while ago I wanted to have a closer look at it and could not find out to many use cases, the website is also very underwhelming. If it had so much potential then it would have far more market cap by now since it is around for so long already.
Activity: 66
May 18, 2018, 12:32:39 PM
Omnisego did recently a nice airdrop to everybody who owned some Ether in their wallets. If you have a MEW with Ether you may find some OMG tokens there.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
May 16, 2018, 03:13:46 PM
There is a mobile trading app in the idea section of the roadmap, but I bet that would come from the Omise subsidiary exchange, not OmiseGO.
Activity: 113
May 16, 2018, 12:14:01 PM
my friend lives in thailand and the buzz for omg in asia is really high with the all the pboc and centralized exchanges being shut down.
Activity: 208
Merit: 10
May 16, 2018, 06:39:56 AM
Is this a Japanese  based token? It seems a good project also. Is there an ICO? I dont know it has a campaign either. They are very silent but seems many are interested, Good marketing approach, unique in its way.
Ya, Omisego is Japanese based token.  It's a good project and Omisego has a strong token performance and is able to show the momentum of the cryptocurrency market and its rapid recovery since a major correction occurred in late March.Token OmiseGo has also posted huge gains against bitcoins and the US dollar and secured strong momentum.
May 16, 2018, 06:25:14 AM
I believe that all products that go out today should have the same idea as OMG.
Openness for new users is what the market needs today.

Many projects follow their basics. They aim to reach people, be used by people and give some benfits to the investors.
Activity: 70
May 15, 2018, 08:48:53 PM
OMG is great long-term investment
I believe OmiseGo still have a long way to go.
Pages:
Jump to: