Pages:
Author

Topic: OmiseGo - page 15. (Read 206859 times)

Activity: 376
Merit: 250
May 06, 2018, 05:14:35 PM
What are the advantages of using omise as a payment platform?

Say I'm a coffee shop and I deal in cash, crypto, and credit cards.

Why would I want to use omise compared to PayPal, square,etc Huh Huh
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
May 05, 2018, 12:15:52 AM
I really like the concept of OmiseGo. It's nice that they want to give opportunity to people without an access to a bank account to somehow joint the financial universe. On top of it, it also looks like a very good business idea. If OMG gets a lot of people on board, all hodlers will profit big time.
Activity: 86
May 04, 2018, 11:18:36 AM
OmiseGo is not a typical airdrop coin that are floating around. Check their team and advisers, they are here with a working product. If big companies like Thailand's McD trusts OMG then it is definately having a good future. Day by day more adoption would take place.
No it is very hard to buy at that price now yesterday it got rebounded in a second after it came to $7 infact the price of BTC - USD was down and not the OMG - BTC
Activity: 798
Merit: 260
May 03, 2018, 04:39:52 PM
Omisego has begun to withdraw interest again , i think i will buy omisego again , remind was me again today , i'm waiting for a jump , i throw my basket and wait
Activity: 99
Merit: 11
Your Gate to Decentralized Internet
May 03, 2018, 04:32:56 PM
It has hit rock bottom at this point, the price matches that of 1 month earlier before the big partnerships and events. If are searching for a long term hold coin you've found it. 

It has a pretty solid team
2.5T$ partnership with enormous bank in SEA
McDonalds Partnership in ASIA with 400 stores
Won digital startup of the year
Collaborating with blockchain research in Japan, $500MM in funding
Beacon platform for Plasma implementation. 
SDK deployment before EOY

Agree on that, OmiseGo team is one of the most respectable for me at the market, having an advisor like Vitalik Buterin makes OMG even more standout project.
Did bought OMG back in October 2017, and honestly that was one of my best investments made last year.
I think OMG will show stable grow in 2018, roadmap is pretty loaded for this year, some long awaited releases about to come out.
Even OmiseGo is more strong in Asia market, i think they will also try to conquer other markets as development goes.

Very interesting to hear your point of view and positive experience so far. What technology advantages do you think OMG has over other infrastructure/scaling projects?
Activity: 84
May 03, 2018, 10:42:45 AM
hi everyone,

I do not understand why OMG should go up more after the Airdrop. It basically gives more OMG into the market for who ever has ETH. More OMG should bring price down right? If people just sell them who dont need them. This would bring pice down? Please correct me if i am wrong. Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 99
Merit: 11
Your Gate to Decentralized Internet
May 02, 2018, 05:23:01 PM
I am still confident in the team and project, but I also think that with just a little better communication methodology our community could grow much

Can you be specific with what you mean by better communication methodology? I noticed than many projects follow this pattern: very good communication and community building...after the ICO funding that suddenly is not a focus anymore and the people loose interest also and follow other projects
Activity: 46
May 02, 2018, 12:52:24 AM
It seems one legit airdrop is coming to OMG holders. I think and hope we'll see more in the future Cheesy
https://www.reddit.com/r/omise_go/comments/8faraa/official_electrify_asia_airdrop_details_according/

Thanks for this herromerro. I've got OMG and ELEC already and happy to see more coming in an airdrop!  Cheesy
Activity: 406
April 30, 2018, 09:54:41 PM
It is Pretty interesting that we should be hard-spooning on to cosmos. I do think it will bring in a lot of implement cases many of us haven’t perceived.
Activity: 460
April 30, 2018, 01:59:54 PM
I am still confident in the team and project, but I also think that with just a little better communication methodology our community could grow much
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
April 30, 2018, 01:28:55 PM
I am certain you guys will be able to deliver and change the world. I look forward to seeing the updated road map.
Activity: 27
April 30, 2018, 11:00:31 AM
Why would the banks want to work with OmiseGo team when their mission is to eliminate them? Even if they meet with all the banks in Asia, I doubt the banks would acquiesce. Hence, you will just get the pics of the meeting and not the content. I'm still skeptical about OmiseGo thinking they will take over the banking system in Asia.
Activity: 434
Merit: 110
April 29, 2018, 03:57:07 AM
It has hit rock bottom at this point, the price matches that of 1 month earlier before the big partnerships and events. If are searching for a long term hold coin you've found it. 

Agree on that, OmiseGo team is one of the most respectable for me at the market, having an advisor like Vitalik Buterin makes OMG even more standout project.
Did bought OMG back in October 2017, and honestly that was one of my best investments made last year.
I think OMG will show stable grow in 2018, roadmap is pretty loaded for this year, some long awaited releases about to come out.
Even OmiseGo is more strong in Asia market, i think they will also try to conquer other markets as development goes.
Activity: 98
April 29, 2018, 03:43:23 AM

Activity: 252
Merit: 12
April 28, 2018, 03:37:40 PM
OMG got great supported and loved from investors. Its price is very stable at the bearish time. I am very impressed. I recently moved most of my money from XRP to OMG.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
April 28, 2018, 03:27:54 PM
OmiseGo is a very promising project, but i guess that its price is too high right now. Waves has more advantages but their capitalization is lower Undecided

Different projects with different visions and targets. I think both are solid projects.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
April 28, 2018, 01:17:35 PM
OmiseGo is a very promising project, but i guess that its price is too high right now. Waves has more advantages but their capitalization is lower Undecided
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
April 28, 2018, 01:07:05 PM
I have just notice this coin listed at bitfinex, but I cannot find its thread there on bitcointalk?
Project's website: https://omg.omise.co/

I wish I could see your post sooner in order to invest in OMG. OMG's prices are currently very high and it has ranked 20th on the top 100 coins. I regret not having invested in OMG since the first days

I, too, was very sorry that I did not manage to invest in OMG. But a month ago I bought these promising coins for $ 3,000. Kiss
Activity: 112
April 28, 2018, 07:11:07 AM
I have just notice this coin listed at bitfinex, but I cannot find its thread there on bitcointalk?
Project's website: https://omg.omise.co/

I wish I could see your post sooner in order to invest in OMG. OMG's prices are currently very high and it has ranked 20th on the top 100 coins. I regret not having invested in OMG since the first days
Activity: 420
April 28, 2018, 07:08:13 AM
It seems one legit airdrop is coming to OMG holders. I think and hope we'll see more in the future Cheesy
https://www.reddit.com/r/omise_go/comments/8faraa/official_electrify_asia_airdrop_details_according/
Pages:
Jump to: