Pages:
Author

Topic: OmiseGo - page 13. (Read 206859 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 0
May 15, 2018, 06:51:15 PM
I believe that all products that go out today should have the same idea as OMG.
Openness for new users is what the market needs today.
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
May 15, 2018, 02:08:11 PM
OMG has a wide market potential for the Asian market, and Vitalik Buterin as a consultant, which is a trustworthy project. I have been holding OMG, and I am lucky to have gained a lot of profits.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
May 15, 2018, 02:06:07 PM
It is true that OMG token holders will not benefit from transactions on other plasma channels .
Activity: 89
May 15, 2018, 11:30:04 AM
OmiseGO is the answer to a fundamental coordination problem amongst payment processors, gateways and financial institutions. By enabling decentralized exchange on a public blockchain at high volume and low cost, OmiseGO provides a next-generation value transfer service operating across currencies and asset types.
Thus, everyone need to use OMG for tranfer, I think OMG's price will increase. 
Activity: 84
May 15, 2018, 11:08:59 AM
Be prepared for the conference in Berlin with OmiseGo , I think they will be revealing some really exciting information. OmiseGo is really having a great run , and it is only gaining momentum, but for a reason. This crypto has some ambitious goals, and with the team they have, the sky is the limit.
Activity: 71
May 15, 2018, 11:05:59 AM
OmiseGO (OMG) is the Plasma decentralized exchange, hosting an open-source digital wallet platform from Omise, connecting mainstream payments, cross-border remittances, and much more. Fiat & crypto-friendly, cross-chain compatible, Ethereum-powered, and built on plasma.io.
Official Links - beware scams!
Website
Official OmiseGO Guide & FAQ
Rocket.Chat
Medium Blog
Examples of Exchanges
Markets listed at Coin Market Cap
Examples of Wallets
MyEtherWallet
Mist
Parity
Activity: 80
May 15, 2018, 10:52:03 AM
I would hold off on buying OMG.
Omise is largely serving customers in Thailand and other parts of Asia. Not a major global payments processor yet.
Remember, McDonald’s is a franchise. So they might only have an agreement with one franchise owner, not McDonalds proper. Also, McDonald’s is using Omise, the traditional credit card processing side of the business, not the blockchain solution.
Activity: 87
May 15, 2018, 07:28:46 AM
I love OMG.
OmiseGo is built upon Omise, a very popular payment platform in Japan, Singapore, Indonesia, and Thailand. Omise has a large customer base the company can tap into immediately and they also have a lot of experienced developers and team members well-versed in finance and blockchain.
The OmiseGo team consists of Omise core team and well-known blockchain developers. The advisors are the strongest part of OmiseGo project because they almost all are from Ethereum foundation.
Some of the key investors in Omise include SBI Investment, SMBC, Ascend Capital, SMDV, Golden Gate Ventures, and East Ventures.
I am not sure about you, but I go long with OMG.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
May 15, 2018, 06:45:07 AM
Omise go is wallet base app to transfer money. The team is from Asia, the developer team is solid and Vitalik Buterin is the advisor in this project.

realy if vitalik buterin include dev team in omiseGo this mean advisor project
i think vitalik not realeted or dev team whatever new altcoin, i think vitalik with etherum is succes
so not need join to new altcoin team

Want to learn a bit of English before going out of Asian locals? I can hardly understand what you meant and I can clearly see that you didn't understand what you read. xsaints didn't say vitalik is in the dev team of OMG, he said that he is an advisor to the project. Seems like you're posting for bounty... Read and understand better next time  Grin
Activity: 41
May 15, 2018, 06:44:58 AM
Roadmap looks very promising. Already holding OmiseGO, however I'm definitely buying some more before the bitcoin crash.
Activity: 85
May 15, 2018, 06:38:14 AM
Yeah OmiseGo is a good crypto for trading.  Tranfers are instant and fees are minimal.
Activity: 121
May 15, 2018, 06:34:36 AM
Should have really got some of this last week when I thought about it, better late than never I suppose.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042
May 15, 2018, 06:31:47 AM
I invested in omisego a long time ago.
but I actually only did it because I liked OMG as a shortcut  Grin
Activity: 79
May 15, 2018, 06:28:40 AM
OmiseGo is built upon Omise, a very popular payment platform in Japan, Singapore, Indonesia, and Thailand. Omise has a large customer base the company can tap into immediately and they also have a lot of experienced developers and team members well-versed in finance and blockchain.
It is really a best and promising cryptocurrency.
Activity: 84
May 15, 2018, 02:31:31 AM
The last 2 days have really been amazing for OmiseGo, I knew when the market recovers or at least is starting to recover somewhere that OmiseGo would be one of the larger movers, the volume on OmiseGo proves the community is strong behind this coin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
May 14, 2018, 12:35:55 PM
"London Block Exchange listed OmiseGO, paired with Sterling" added for voting, proof and forecast on YEENOT TODAY https://yeenot.today/catalog/news/244
big new for OMG ?

LBX is the only UK exchange offering OMG/GBP pairs alongside an OMG/BTC and OMG/ETH trading pair.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
May 14, 2018, 07:05:08 AM
OmiseGo- financial technology based on Ethereum. Can be used in popular wallets to provide peer-to-peer asset trading in real time. It is important that this coin allows you to work with both cryptocurrency and traditional currency.Not a bad coin. I hold it in my portfolio for diversification.
Activity: 110
May 14, 2018, 07:01:38 AM
I think that their current bull run announces a Mcdonals partnership from their parent company. And I do not know how much higher the coin is going to go.
Activity: 52
May 14, 2018, 06:54:37 AM
 I think soon there will be a strong shot up.  Well, after such growth has now stopped OMG a little to gain strength. For the next assault. All girl once good. Even Buterin actively supports this project.
Activity: 422
Merit: 11
May 14, 2018, 06:47:49 AM
Ethereal Summit NY 2018: Dear Bank, Where did my 100 bucks go? [OmiseGO]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mC--g57lylQ&feature=youtu.be

Vansa discusses about payments in Asia and highlights some of the challenges and opportunities across regions. She touches on institutional efforts to control financial services, and cultural nuances around payment behaviors and payment providers. She also talks about how for blockchain-based platforms to succeed in enabling financial inclusion, we will have to integrate with existing cultural values and certain features will be critical to that success (e.g., decentralized exchanges, cash-in/out)
Pages:
Jump to: