Pages:
Author

Topic: OmiseGo - page 77. (Read 206859 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
July 23, 2017, 05:56:19 PM
Whoever read this thread should have taken my advice....   OMG is up huge since I gave it to you, over 100%. 
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
July 23, 2017, 09:34:27 AM
Omisego ICO was not open to public right ?

the price is very tempting at the moment.

They actually never had an ICO. They had advertised it on their site, then last minute they changed their mind and decided to sell all tokens to the pre-sale investors. I attempted to buy in the pre-sale but they had limited sales and KYC sites like BitcoinSuisse. There ICO market cap was $25m and now its $87,945,218. Becoming one of the highest capped ERC20 Tokens.

Everex has a somewhat similar aim and they are having their ICO tomorrow. If anyone is interested they can checkout my blog:
https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@o-0/what-you-need-to-know-about-the-everex-ico
That is true. But the pre-sale was open to the public and I have joined in, the minmum invest was $5000.
Activity: 38
July 23, 2017, 09:29:32 AM

They actually never had an ICO. They had advertised it on their site, then last minute they changed their mind and decided to sell all tokens to the pre-sale investors. I attempted to buy in the pre-sale but they had limited sales and KYC sites like BitcoinSuisse. There ICO market cap was $25m and now its $87,945,218. Becoming one of the highest capped ERC20 Tokens.

Everex has a somewhat similar aim and they are having their ICO tomorrow. If anyone is interested they can checkout my blog:
https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@o-0/what-you-need-to-know-about-the-everex-ico
Activity: 39
July 23, 2017, 06:20:47 AM
Does anyone know about the airdrop?

They said they will publish new informations about it in a week. But that was 3-4 weeks ago :O

Tahnk you
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Machine Learning & AI - Trustless Ledger System
July 23, 2017, 04:06:13 AM

No, the Omidego ICO was open to public. But it is not so easy to buy the tokens. The main ICO platform was Bitcoin Suisse AG.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
July 23, 2017, 04:00:01 AM

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
July 22, 2017, 05:39:38 PM

I heard somewhere that the bitfinex has bought OMG tokens with about 10000 ETH, so the OMG is listed on this exchange, that make sense.

I didn't hear that rumor. But recently Bitfinex added Santiment too.
Activity: 308
Machine Learning & AI - Trustless Ledger System
July 22, 2017, 11:21:53 AM

I heard somewhere that the bitfinex has bought OMG tokens with about 10000 ETH, so the OMG is listed on this exchange, that make sense.
July 22, 2017, 10:42:08 AM

As I remember there was no public ICO. They sold most of the tokens on BTCS. And a Chinese ICO platform which is only available for Chinese or had Chinese phone number.
"""No official announcement at bitcointalk forum.""" Did you meant it by "no public"?

No, lots of projects doesn't care to be here.

They used to accrediated platfrom to run the ICO. Which I can't describe that as a public sale  Smiley
I think I figured it out and I am forced to agree with you. But also i have understand that it's just a bussiness. Still think to invest some amount.

It's good project. I really like it and also think to invest some.
But I just didn't like the ICO process.
Well, I hope that it will be to our benefit. Wink

Hope so  Smiley
Activity: 219
July 21, 2017, 03:00:38 PM

As I remember there was no public ICO. They sold most of the tokens on BTCS. And a Chinese ICO platform which is only available for Chinese or had Chinese phone number.
"""No official announcement at bitcointalk forum.""" Did you meant it by "no public"?

They used to accrediated platfrom to run the ICO. Which I can't describe that as a public sale  Smiley
I think I figured it out and I am forced to agree with you. But also i have understand that it's just a bussiness. Still think to invest some amount.

Well, I hope that it will be to our benefit. Wink
July 21, 2017, 02:57:12 PM

July 21, 2017, 02:39:29 PM

July 21, 2017, 02:17:08 PM
A very promising project. Here reddit channel.
https://www.reddit.com/r/omise_go/

I agree it is promising. But I don't think they could manage good ico.
What do you mean? Can you explain?

July 21, 2017, 02:15:01 PM

July 21, 2017, 01:34:21 PM

Activity: 322
Merit: 102
July 20, 2017, 06:07:02 PM
Can someone tell all places to buy OmiseGo token?

Thanks.

Here you go:
http://coinmarketcap.com/assets/omisego/#markets
Activity: 168
July 20, 2017, 04:09:24 PM
Can someone tell all places to buy OmiseGo token?

Thanks.
July 20, 2017, 04:38:25 AM

Activity: 434
July 19, 2017, 07:31:44 PM
mise go is basic wallet app to transfer money. Teams from Asia, the team is solid and developer Vitalik Buterin is an adviser in the project in
really if vitalik buterin enter dev team in omiseGo this means the project adviser, I think not vitalik realeted new altcoin dev team or anything, so Vitalik is very open to support projects under the ethereum network and sometimes even involves himself most as an advisor. There is nothing wrong with it. Ethereum success but we must remember that Crypto is still around $100 billion worth and we haven't touched the mainstream.
Pages:
Jump to: