Pages:
Author

Topic: [ON HOLD] ۩ FastDice Signature Campaign ۩ ✦Earn up to 0.06 Weekly✦ [ON HOLD] - page 6. (Read 20395 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252
Voucher received and withdrawn, thanks for the nicely run campaign.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange
All paid now thanks.
Your welcome Smiley

Thanks for the payment but i wont be participating from now onwards ,it was nice to be a part of this campaign.
SRF left you positive feedback for managing the campaign Wink
Your welcome, thanks for being with us for the time being and best of luck on your new campaign Smiley
Activity: 410
Merit: 250
Hi SFR10,

I would like join in your campaign. Please let me know Is there any slot in your campaign.
Sent you a PM Smiley

Got my voucher and already redeemed. I was expecting another detailed message with the numbers of post counted and deleted just like the first payment but anyway it's no biggie, I just like how detailed it was before lol. Thanks for the payment!
Thanks for the confirmation, you could always check the screenshots that I put as a link on the 2nd post of this thread regarding the number of posts counted and excluded Smiley

All paid now thanks.
Your welcome Smiley
Thanks for the payment but i wont be participating from now onwards ,it was nice to be a part of this campaign.
SRF left you positive feedback for managing the campaign Wink
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
Hi SFR10,

I would like join in your campaign. Please let me know Is there any slot in your campaign.
Sent you a PM Smiley

Got my voucher and already redeemed. I was expecting another detailed message with the numbers of post counted and deleted just like the first payment but anyway it's no biggie, I just like how detailed it was before lol. Thanks for the payment!
Thanks for the confirmation, you could always check the screenshots that I put as a link on the 2nd post of this thread regarding the number of posts counted and excluded Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1025
legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
Thanks everyone for the confirmations Smiley
~ Announcement ~

Payments will be made before 10PM GMT of the next day that counting has been made.
Also added it to the FAQ's area
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Received the payment via coupon thankss i have played it all there.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k
Thank you fast dice i receive my voucher code and withdrawn it.. Thank you
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001
confirmation, I've received the payment campaign this week 14 desember at 08:56:12 AM
(Please find your signature Campaign payment on 3520000 You can redeem your code at fastdice.com. Your code is ********)
just need a little patience Thank you FastDice  Smiley  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3682
Merit: 4469
I can confirm i have been paid for this week and the rest of you should have messages in your inboxes. Also have changed to the new sig
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
By forum time 08:53:49 AM, received the voucher code and redeemed the voucher.... Thank you for payment.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
I will update my signature once I get back home, also not been paid yet.

Cheers
legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
I went out and came back and it seems that the payment processing hasn't yet finished as most are saying haven't receive yet... Not sure what's happening on the owner side... Mobnepal could you post a proof so I can be sure... your first in line in the sheet so that explains if you receive and most didn't. Perhaps something has happened that the payments hasn't been done yet for the majority. Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
Still haven't received mine. Will update signature once I get to my pc. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k
I already change my signitures to the newest one..
Still didn't receive payment too.. waiting for it..
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
❃ CyberNick ❃
Signature updated to the new one, thanks for letting me know.
I have also not received voucher till now, will update here after i get.

EDIT: Received voucher and redeemed. Thanks for payment.
You received? But why i dont get payment yet?

Edited: voucher received and instant withdrawal. Thank you for payment
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
Signature updated to the new one, thanks for letting me know.
I have also not received voucher till now, will update here after i get.

EDIT: Received voucher and redeemed. Thanks for payment.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
will you open a slot every month, or is it fix? it will be nice to see is you open a new slot every month like bitstars do.
legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
Haven't recieved payment yet. Owner is online though, do I guess he's PMing now.
Just received an update from him, his about to start the payments... Sorry for waiting guys Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: