Pages:
Author

Topic: [ON HOLD] ۩ FastDice Signature Campaign ۩ ✦Earn up to 0.06 Weekly✦ [ON HOLD] - page 8. (Read 20395 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
www.DonateMedia.org
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange
~Snipped~
Sent you a PM Smiley

There still a spot on this signature to sr members if yes let me know i wanna give a try,thanks.
No longer, thanks.

~Snipped~

~Snipped~
Sent you both a PM Smiley

~Snipped~
Unfortunately I can't accept any more Sr. Members as spots are filled now, thanks Smiley

Hi, I'm taking one of the 2 last slot of Sr member.

Will edit this post with good avatar and sig, thank you.
Too late Wink
Activity: 336
www.DonateMedia.org
Hi, I'm taking one of the 2 last slot of Sr member.

Will edit this post with good avatar and sig, thank you.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I would like to join with this campaign

Name: dollarneed
Bitcoin address: 1EgSLNpQL4uWgv9nZTMiMB24Se3mYMAqLo
Profile UID: 452676
FastDice Username: dollarneed

Thanks in advance
legendary
Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049
Name: bitcoin revo
Bitcoin address: 1PXMwGoF86reLbjEfSk3qij5R8bbX6gbM
Profile UID: 372249
FastDice Username: bitcoinrevo
Activity: 560
There still a spot on this signature to sr members if yes let me know i wanna give a try,thanks.
Activity: 630
PM me to buy traffic for your site!
Name: mirana12345
Bitcoin address: 18gcWyNYgRpvQqrDfFWWmnEBniJJgTu647 (personal wallet)
Profile UID: 46709
FastDice Username: mirana12345
Activity: 700
Name: worhiper_-_
Bitcoin address: 12ZSQ2CavTbM21G7hVUjB6riqYiDgpjUkv
Profile UID: 326007
FastDice Username: worhip
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Name: erwin45hacked
Bitcoin address: 118pJMrvk2W34aR2kVgotaaZ6Asc9cHPe
Profile UID: 398379
FastDice Username: erwin45
legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
Ok thanks, anyway no new slots for full member?
Your welcome. Regarding the slots for Full Members, were slowly transitioning the minimum rank for our campaign from Full to at least Sr. so we will no longer accept new Full member participants other than those who are already with us and also If ever a Full Member leaves or gets kick out of the campaign, the spot will be given to a Sr. Member instead. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
In case there are some ranking up members i.e full member to senior, will it make a new slot for full member?
No there won't be any open slot on the said situation unless someone from the Sr. Member and from the Full member participants leave and pave the way for for another new participant to fill in.

Update:
Added it to the FAQ's area.

Announcement
We have reduced the combined spots for Hero/Legendary users from 10 to 5 and have added 5 more spots for Sr.Members now

Ok thanks, anyway no new slots for full member?
legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
In case there are some ranking up members i.e full member to senior, will it make a new slot for full member?
No there won't be any open slot on the said situation unless someone from the Sr. Member and from the Full member participants leave and pave the way for for another new participant to fill in.

Update:
Added it to the FAQ's area.

Announcement
We have reduced the combined spots for Hero/Legendary users from 10 to 5 and have added 5 more spots for Sr.Members now
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Also quick question about activity for enrolled members; I am about to hit Sr. Member within the next week or two, as my activity is 238. What will happen to my account once that happens? Will I stay in Full Member or will I be moved up?

Either way is fine for me, so do whatever works for you.
The answer to your question is stated in the FAQ's area since before but to give you an straight answer, you will be moved up automatically Smiley

Q: In case when my rank upgrades and there are no spot left on the higher rank position, will I lose my spot on this campaign?
A: No, your spot is reserved automatically upon ranking up.

legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
Also quick question about activity for enrolled members; I am about to hit Sr. Member within the next week or two, as my activity is 238. What will happen to my account once that happens? Will I stay in Full Member or will I be moved up?

The answer to your question is stated in the FAQ's area since before but to give you an straight answer, you will be moved up automatically Smiley

Q: In case when my rank upgrades and there are no spot left on the higher rank position, will I lose my spot on this campaign?
A: No, your spot is reserved automatically upon ranking up.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
~Snipped~
I'm sorry but regardless of the rating, there are no open spots for a Sr.Member rank at the moment, as already mentioned on few of the post above you, you could find the status of free spots on the 2nd post of this thread.

legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
~Snipped~
I'm sorry but regardless of the rating, there are no open spots for a Sr.Member rank at the moment, as already mentioned on few of the post above you, you could find the status of free spots on the 2nd post of this thread.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1006
beware of your keys.
wanna enroll? Huh
how to do it?
btw the negative feedback is before the positive feedback is on.
if you enroll me, then I will change it immediately.
Activity: 350
Full Member here interested in switching to a higher paying campaign.  Please let me know if there happens to be any openings in the campaign for Full Member.  Thank you in advance.

The answer to your question can be seen on the 1st page, 2nd post and it says 0 Spots Left. Not sure if SFR10 has a waiting list for those who want's to join this campaign. You may want to send him a PM.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13101211
Activity: 588
Full Member here interested in switching to a higher paying campaign.  Please let me know if there happens to be any openings in the campaign for Full Member.  Thank you in advance.
Pages:
Jump to: