Pages:
Author

Topic: [ON HOLD] ۩ FastDice Signature Campaign ۩ ✦Earn up to 0.06 Weekly✦ [ON HOLD] - page 9. (Read 20395 times)

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
When will the payment be made? I still didnt get any payout to my fastdice account.
Check your inbox sir if you receive a voucher code you can get your payment for this week.
just login to fastdice account. or follow the F.A.Q in the first page of this thread..
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001
I would like to thank Mediator for his honesty and a somewhat questional industry the BTC world is built on. One of the good guys. I wont for get it!!!

You are welcome FastDice  Smiley
BTC was not mine , so I had to return I hope everyone will do the same honesty is more expensive than everything

success for fastdice and me
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange
When will the payment be made? I still didnt get any payout to my fastdice account.
The payment was done early morning of Monday, it's weird that your the only one who didn't get any... did you check everything? There's an step by step tutorial on the FAQ's area of the first post of this thread on how to do it, kindly double check and see if you missed something, thanks.

Update:
Just got a confirmation that you haven't claimed yet your voucher, kindly do so.

if there any free full member slot, i would like to join in this campaign
regards
I'm sorry but slots for Full Members are full, you could check the 2nd post of this thread for available spots, thank you Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Worlds fastest Dice Game - http://fastdice.com
I would like to thank Mediator for his honesty and a somewhat questional industry the BTC world is built on. One of the good guys. I wont for get it!!!
legendary
Activity: 1203
Merit: 1000
if there any free full member slot, i would like to join in this campaign
regards
Activity: 910
「きみはこれ&#
legendary
~Snipped~
Probably an error from the side who handled the payments, as in the screenshot (located on 2nd post of this thread), can be also seen that you should have been paid 0.022 only so an human error I guess.

ok I will report this to the FastDice  Smiley
legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
~Snipped~
Probably an error from the side who handled the payments, as in the screenshot (located on 2nd post of this thread), can be also seen that you should have been paid 0.022 only so an human error I guess.

legendary
hallo FastDice , I made 20 comments on this week rate payment / post 0.0011 BTC
and received  0.022 BTC   but after the claim vocher I received 0.055 BTC whether this is an error or a bonus ?

legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
~Snipped~
Happy to have you back Smiley

Updated my signature and payment received thanks.
signature updated. Thanks for informing me.
Thanks guys Smiley

Hi, did the rates get reduced? I remember seeing it was 0.0013 for Sr and 0.0015 for Hero, now it's 0.0011 for Sr and 0.0013 for Hero? or I got confused?
No, your just confused, it was always 0.0011 for Sr. Members, you could check this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/overview-of-bitcointalk-signature-ad-campaigns-last-update-01-jan-23-615953  It's still not updated since we already paid so you could see the rates there since the first week.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183
Hi, did the rates get reduced? I remember seeing it was 0.0013 for Sr and 0.0015 for Hero, now it's 0.0011 for Sr and 0.0013 for Hero? or I got confused?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
signature updated. Thanks for informing me.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Updated my signature and payment received thanks.
Activity: 420
Signature Team!!! Feedback please. are these signatures more inviting than the last ones (Straight Promo vs intro)
Need more players coming my way. Feedback appreciated.

I would like to join your campaign. would you open more spot for full member ? Smiley
Signature Team!!! Feedback please. are these signatures more inviting than the last ones (Straight Promo vs intro)
Need more players coming my way. Feedback appreciated.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
Re-enrolling. For some reasons I disclose via PM, which you gladly accepted. Smiley

Name: dothebeats
Address: 34KsmPrud8GgWjksWqn5x9CFZVnTfyixu6
Profile UID: 306338
Fastdice Username: dothebeats

Thanks!
legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
~Snipped~
Glad you liked it and thanks for the confirmation Smiley

~Snipped~
Thank you for the step by step tutorial, added it to the FAQ's area (credits to you) Smiley

~Snipped~

~Snipped~
Unfortunately all Full Member slots are taken Smiley

~Snipped~
We don't allow Newbies Smiley

Confirming i received my payment today. Glad to see the new rule changes as well, maybe we can get more than 1 liner posts outta users this way
Thank you, yes hopefully that would be the long term results Smiley

Update:

To all the members of this campaign, Kindly update your signatures with the new ones accordingly, thank you Smiley

- The codes can be found on the main post.

~Snipped~

~Snipped~

Sent you both a PM Smiley

To fastdice campaign participants, approximately around 2 hours ago, payments were sent into your fastdice accounts. Kindly check your accounts in case you haven't done so, thank you Smiley
And also feel free to leave a feedback to the owner " fastdice.com "

~Snipped~
Glad you liked it and thanks for the confirmation Smiley

Hi guys and thanks for your weeks posts.
Not sure if that is my copied words but should read. Voucher given for you to claim at fastdice.com (Not sent to your account)
It was done this way as I can see exactly what is claimed and where it is withdrawan to.

New signature will be needed so do a quick changeover when announced. No $$ changes this week. Some need to increase numbers on QUALITY POSTS.
Keep up the good work. New Signature will drive traffic because I feel very generious to the players this week
Regards
Head of Fastdice.com
Activity: 434
Hi, i would like to join your campaign.
Name : rio3232
address: 19dFcBU96MGkKLibVZ3ncNmtZz7Chk9j5K
Profile UID: 531392
FastDice Username: godly3232

thanks.
legendary
Activity: 3682
Merit: 4469
Confirming i received my payment today. Glad to see the new rule changes as well, maybe we can get more than 1 liner posts outta users this way
Pages:
Jump to: