Pages:
Author

Topic: One faithful day that change my life. :) - page 2. (Read 526 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 253
December 19, 2019, 11:30:08 AM
What changed your life? Bitcoin has changed my mind and my life. Initially, when I first heard about the field of digital money, I did not believe. After that, I saw a lot of people going up from investing in digital currencies. I decided to try my luck. First, I participated in bonus campaigns to get free coins. More successful than expected, Bitcoin earned me more money than any other job. And from there I expanded my investment on the Bitcoin exchange.
That is the greatness of bitcoin and this forum because besides investing from our own money, we can still get it for free to grow the investments we have and everything is done according to the skills we have.
bitcoin can change someone's life for the better and can restore disappointment or loss that we have experienced before, and OP is a very valuable experience that will be a lesson when finding the same thing and will not fall into the same hole and for that money problem very sensitive who can turn a situation into a disaster or disappointment without seeing whether it is another person, friend, family or anyone and they will justify any means to achieve it.
Someday, you will just laugh because of that bad memories and experiences because it helped you to be a good version of yourself. Maybe that experience will lead OP into a much better situation, it's good to see that people can stay positive regardless of what they experience it can inspire a lot of people like me who sometimes doubt ourselves because of some stupid decision we made but I perceived that we don't have to stop chasing our goals just because of some things that did not go well. We have to understand we also made some mistakes and because of that there is a possibility that we can lose our money. We have to take it and face it because it is the only way for us to succeed.

Good thing that there's already millions of people who have change your life, I am also one of them, for sure we are all take the advantage in crypto thru earning from it. Although sometimes we  also lose, but in totally we are still in profit, some even become millionaire and have build their own house and manage their own business.
Activity: 644
Merit: 127
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 19, 2019, 10:52:37 AM
What changed your life? Bitcoin has changed my mind and my life. Initially, when I first heard about the field of digital money, I did not believe. After that, I saw a lot of people going up from investing in digital currencies. I decided to try my luck. First, I participated in bonus campaigns to get free coins. More successful than expected, Bitcoin earned me more money than any other job. And from there I expanded my investment on the Bitcoin exchange.
That is the greatness of bitcoin and this forum because besides investing from our own money, we can still get it for free to grow the investments we have and everything is done according to the skills we have.
bitcoin can change someone's life for the better and can restore disappointment or loss that we have experienced before, and OP is a very valuable experience that will be a lesson when finding the same thing and will not fall into the same hole and for that money problem very sensitive who can turn a situation into a disaster or disappointment without seeing whether it is another person, friend, family or anyone and they will justify any means to achieve it.
Someday, you will just laugh because of that bad memories and experiences because it helped you to be a good version of yourself. Maybe that experience will lead OP into a much better situation, it's good to see that people can stay positive regardless of what they experience it can inspire a lot of people like me who sometimes doubt ourselves because of some stupid decision we made but I perceived that we don't have to stop chasing our goals just because of some things that did not go well. We have to understand we also made some mistakes and because of that there is a possibility that we can lose our money. We have to take it and face it because it is the only way for us to succeed.
Activity: 612
Merit: 102
December 19, 2019, 10:47:03 AM
I have to mention how you describe the feeling while your friend is stating the life of warren buffet, trump, etc. is exactly what is HYPE is all about.
It is very true, these people will really get into your mind and sadly will fish you. I hate this kind of people.
I feel very sorry for you at least now you will be cautious in terms of investing your money. Cheer up and move forward.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
December 19, 2019, 10:37:53 AM
Activity: 532
Merit: 284
December 19, 2019, 10:18:08 AM
People above say a lot of advice but I think the OP already realized that--he's telling the story now after all. And in my gut feeling, I think he's better or getting better now. I personally didn't experience such a tragic series of events but somehow it's quite relatable. Oh, I know, why did I go to school again? I've been scammed by people who believe that in order to be rich you have to study so hard and find a job and all that jazz. I've been scammed, and the cost of it--is my time. I could've done so much more. But then again, I'm just a child that doesn't know anything.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 116
0xe25ce19226C3CE65204570dB8D6c6DB1E9Df74AC
December 19, 2019, 09:47:30 AM
Lesson learned. Even if it was your "friend" don't trust them much. I bet that friend of yours, you haven't met him for years and maybe he just contacted or just met him somewhere again after a very long time. Because if it was truly your friend, then you should've know what he is up to. And the thing is, even if you know that person you should also make research about the things he was saying, you don't just believe and follow everything he will say.

Investing tip 101: The money you loss on investment is a lesson fee, when you’re in the school, you pay the teacher to teach you a lesson, why didn’t you get mad at your teacher? Smiley You can’t make up with the loss you shouldn’t invest at the first place, nobody force you to do it, I’m just telling you to invest to be rich, you’re doing it on your own due diligence.

I've read a story similar to this but in this case his friend was just a stranger he met in telegram and they have talked on things for like a couple of months, then his stranger friend asked him to invest with him. The investment went smooth for a month but then his friend blocked him and he cannot reach at all in telegram. I just can't believe that there are some people who could fall in a shallow trap, take not that is a p2p investment. Very ridiculous and tragic.

LOL this is hilarious, how much money was at stake over the air? I think it would be a hefty sum.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 370
December 19, 2019, 08:03:33 AM
Lesson learned. Even if it was your "friend" don't trust them much. I bet that friend of yours, you haven't met him for years and maybe he just contacted or just met him somewhere again after a very long time. Because if it was truly your friend, then you should've know what he is up to. And the thing is, even if you know that person you should also make research about the things he was saying, you don't just believe and follow everything he will say.
I've read a story similar to this but in this case his friend was just a stranger he met in telegram and they have talked on things for like a couple of months, then his stranger friend asked him to invest with him. The investment went smooth for a month but then his friend blocked him and he cannot reach at all in telegram. I just can't believe that there are some people who could fall in a shallow trap, take not that is a p2p investment. Very ridiculous and tragic.
Activity: 658
Merit: 268
bullsvsbears.io
December 19, 2019, 07:37:29 AM
Activity: 1120
Merit: 272
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
December 19, 2019, 07:25:10 AM
Hey man, sorry to hear that, I guess you need to start all over again and I know you can do it. I myself went into a similar situation of yours, but I didn't loss everything in investing or scam, but in gambling. Lost my jobs and for two f**ing years, I struggled, was ridicule by anyone I knew and people I thought that will help turn their backs against me.

In two years I was able to get back, through crypto specially in 2017. There are still daily struggles, the hard grind of life. Just focus and believed in yourself. Best of luck!!!
So you were a gambling addict who lost everything, including your job. You were jobless, yet you had money to invest on crypto currencies  Undecided? I guess you didn't lose everything. I don't know you, so I won't be judging your story.
If your story is true, it is really sad that you were ridiculed by people you knew. They should have helped you instead of judging you badly for the decisions you have taken.

At least he stayed positive even he's down in his life. That's what a strong person must do, he should overcome his own problem without relying on other people.

I'm glad that you still recover from downward movement in life. I hope crypto will help you to achieve your goals in life. Just continue wise use of bitcoin for you to never experience those again.

Bitcoin is really life changing and don't let struggles ruin your life.
December 19, 2019, 06:15:46 AM
One faithful night, your friend invite you to a fine dining, at nearby Mc Donald outlet

Fine Dining at McDonalds ,

seriously anyone that thinks McDonalds is fine dining is delusional and is not able to make their own decisions without help from an adult. Tongue

FYI:
I bet he got a toy with his happy meal.  Roll Eyes

===
That’s for the satire. Plenty of spot which has finer dining than McDonald’s, but I purposely choose it, why? Because you’re not dating a gold digging and demanding hot chick but a friend of yours that you think they could easily get happy with just a happy meal, LOL, it is cheap and work wonder! Now I know why all these scammer love to deploy the same spot over and over again.
===

Indeed particularly these days that everything is possible when it comes to money. Even the person you consider as friend will betray you if he wanted to take advantage of you to get the benefits he wanted. I know it is difficult to motivate yourself after all those experiences but you should never feel hopeless because there are still some good opportunities ahead of you, learn from your lesson and let it guide you to avoid doing the same mistake.

===
You know the beauty of crypto? It simply stop the scammer from taking advantage of you, although there is a number of scams in the crypto too, but you’d feel much safer with crypto holding, the bank wouldn’t get their hand on your crypto at the moment of dispute, divorce, or bankruptcy, it also distance yourself physically from even meeting them in the real world, it give the scammer very slim chance to get close and con you, except they up their skill to not only be con artist but tech savvy too at the same time, well it would take them a lot more efforts to do so.
===

The fact is that today the cryptocurrency market for residents of Asia and Central Europe, as well as Eastern Europe, is a very great chance to become financially independent, because many people live on the brink of survival.  Many people left their regular jobs to give all their free time to study cryptocurrencies and to work with cryptocurrencies in order to have a steady income.  Of course, what it was in 2016 and 2017 introduced many cryptocurrency users into Oman, because everyone hoped that such opportunities would be constant when we could earn a lot of money and even with the help of the Bounty company.  To date, the situation has changed dramatically.  The fact that many expect today, hoping to get a chance to see the former race again following the example of 2017 and take advantage of the right moment.

===
Everybody expect the Asia to save the world from global warming, debt crisis and all, I’d say good luck to their wishful thinking, China nor India wouldn’t save you and keep providing your with all your consumeristic needs forever, cheap goods come from the Asia to save the day will eventually dry up, that’s it, all these good-for-nothing financial parasites would need to move their lazy ass and begin working for their living, the printing press soon come to an end, it’s inevitable. Yeah I’m talking to the fractional reserve scam that has been turning from one bank to another bank and virtually create free money and massive inflation at the same time, the people with mostly fiat as saving would get their value depreciated quickly and that alone would ruin their life with them not knowing what’s going wrong in their life.
===
Activity: 1400
Merit: 259
December 19, 2019, 05:50:46 AM
One faithful night, your friend invite you to a fine dining, at nearby Mc Donald outlet

Fine Dining at McDonalds ,

seriously anyone that thinks McDonalds is fine dining is delusional and is not able to make their own decisions without help from an adult. Tongue

FYI:
I bet he got a toy with his happy meal.  Roll Eyes

He had written a really long story and that is what you had only observed?
Really? For what?
Just to ridicule the person?
There are more important things in that story than just a simple error like that. There is no harm trying to be friendly sometimes.

Oh this is not one of the Warriors in this forum that I am talking about Broly. He may be a keyboard warrior though.  Grin
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
December 19, 2019, 03:41:56 AM
Hey man, sorry to hear that, I guess you need to start all over again and I know you can do it. I myself went into a similar situation of yours, but I didn't loss everything in investing or scam, but in gambling. Lost my jobs and for two f**ing years, I struggled, was ridicule by anyone I knew and people I thought that will help turn their backs against me.

In two years I was able to get back, through crypto specially in 2017. There are still daily struggles, the hard grind of life. Just focus and believed in yourself. Best of luck!!!
So you were a gambling addict who lost everything, including your job. You were jobless, yet you had money to invest on crypto currencies  Undecided? I guess you didn't lose everything. I don't know you, so I won't be judging your story.
If your story is true, it is really sad that you were ridiculed by people you knew. They should have helped you instead of judging you badly for the decisions you have taken.

It's because of crypto, I earn here just like you in a campaign and I used that to start my life all over again. You have been in one of the longest campaign isn't it? Don't tell me you're not earning good money? At least in the country that I lived in, it was enough though.

Yes, that's the said part though, everyone turn their back, anyways, I'm OK now, I have moved on from those kind of supposedly friends.
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.
December 19, 2019, 02:55:54 AM
Lesson learned: Dont ever or easily trust someone when it comes to investment because no matter how close you are with your friend, when we do already talk about money
then those people will eventually change for their own benefit.They dont care after you've invested on the thing they had suggested.I do actually have the same
experience but in opposite i do able to reject those proposal yet i know that getting rich isnt really as it sounds by just throwing up some money into stocks or any whatever
investments we've known.
Indeed particularly these days that everything is possible when it comes to money. Even the person you consider as friend will betray you if he wanted to take advantage of you to get the benefits he wanted. I know it is difficult to motivate yourself after all those experiences but you should never feel hopeless because there are still some good opportunities ahead of you, learn from your lesson and let it guide you to avoid doing the same mistake.
December 18, 2019, 09:12:01 PM

That’s one huge change, if you believe on quantum leap, that’s sort of it, a massive leap forward, I’m lapse into the future self within just a few months, that’s crazy, you’d figure that Erik Finman the self-made crypto millionaire are many years ahead of his peer, who’s still trying to figure how to skip the classes in school, that’s the quantum leap for him, I had made the change, you too did it? That’s great for you! And yes the bitcoin and bonus campaign, they’re god send.
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
December 18, 2019, 08:56:01 PM
December 18, 2019, 08:36:32 PM

===
That’s pretty much sum up to what I’d getting through in the past, it was depressing, that you finally unmask their true identities, and begin to know them not by their cover but the content, the big picture, and yeah a big mistake that we get into, there is nothing to feel sorry about, it should be those scammers that should be the one to feel sorry. But nope, they escape, because the federal reserve has been fooling around for so many years yet all these lesser evil scammer can easily get away scoot free, tbh, there wasn’t exaggerating in the story, it has been part of the life for most people, everybody is in denial, the zoomer generation would be the one who get screwed real bad, if they think my story are bad enough, they’d better pray hard.
===

Lesson learned: Dont ever or easily trust someone when it comes to investment because no matter how close you are with your friend, when we do already talk about money
then those people will eventually change for their own benefit.They dont care after you've invested on the thing they had suggested.I do actually have the same
experience but in opposite i do able to reject those proposal yet i know that getting rich isnt really as it sounds by just throwing up some money into stocks or any whatever
investments we've known.

===
That’s sound advices, btw it’s all lesson learned through experience, there is no easy way to grasp this idea without experience it first hand, it’s not a surprise that how easily people are getting duped today, they’re completely clueless, read the mainstream news and you’d see the facts, bitconnect, for example, that basically boggle my mind, but it’s not absurd.
===

Sorry for your loss, but you do not really have any other option but to move on and start over, you made some mistakes and you have acknowledged them now is the time to correct them and to learn from them, after this kind of experience it will be really difficult for you to become an investor because you will always think about the story repeating itself, but you still have time to rebuild your life and even if it is not the life that you were expecting it can still be a good one.

===
It’s strange, definitely I’m very pissed of investment especially the stock market, yet it turn me into a new type of investor, I turn into metal, I turn into crypto, I turn into hedging, but never stock market again, yes! It was indeed the faithful day for me, it change my life from a stock market investor to a completely new form of investor! I think it’s an upgrade from stock market, to the higher end of investment, it evolve into the butterflies!
===
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 574
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
December 18, 2019, 07:07:16 PM

Activity: 994
Merit: 257
December 18, 2019, 06:26:00 PM
One faithful night, your friend invite you to a fine dining, at nearby Mc Donald outlet and you agree, without warning conscious at mind, and you arrived, your friend , you feel they're different today, he look like shining brightly in front of you, look gorgeous, like shiny Pokemon you ever meet out of sheer luck, you have no idea what has happened to him, and you decide to dig it out and see what's he up to, then you hit up with the waiters and order the meal just as usual, and he began the conversation, he brag about how Mr warrior Buffett become rich, the amazing story of Steve Jobs, the ultimate Trump, the super Jack Ma, the immutable Craig Steve Wright, the famous CZ binance, then he would tell you, he is reading many books, and very inspired to become rich like them, you're not very motivated but he would tell you can earn a lot of money, can drive the latest and fastest car, can buy the best sea view condominium, bang the best hot chick, so much to do, your mouth are drooling but not knowing what you may have been setup to do, but you feel your life is really suck, feeling useless, unmotivated, that you don't have the life the same with Warren Buffett, you think it's unfair you want to change this all, then your friends would see the opportunity and begin to introduce their very own SCAM, they would then tell you to invest, it's the best way to become rich, 9 out of 10 billionaires are rich due to investment success, you see DJIA is soaring record high, a lot of rich people are born from DJIA, you're being left behind, don't you daresay nobody make money when DJIA is soaring high, it's almost a common sense that everybody should make money when it's soaring high, look all the investors become rich by investing in DJIA, the Americans are richest men in the world because DJIA soar to the moon and make all of the filthy rich, they are living the TRUE American Dream! You daresay they're not rich? You believe into what he's bragging then you begin to grow interest into investing, and

... A few months later...

Then I got to know the stock market and begun my journey to the mega wealthy, I started dabbling.

So after a year, I lost everything and took unsecured loans from many banks recommended by my friend.
These sort of loans have interest of more than 10% per annum, some may up to 17%.

I believe I have pile up a total of USD 100k  unsecured loans which I lost as well.
Overall I think I have lost more than USD 200K.

The credit consulting from the government isn't as easy as you think, I ended up with 5 or 7 years repayment tenure and only the amount after the annual salary got massively reduced.

I am broly 46 this year so any marriage plans are shattered.
My gf (imaging I have one) by a few years so it is difficult for her.

She left me after a few months when she confronted me and know everything. Yeah she confront me being a betaman, I had no nothing to assert domination over a fierce gf, knowing every legal system would work against me, I don't think I have anything else to loss, so I unearth everything.

My world crumbled, everything turn upside down, no one saw me when I teared a little in my cubicle after i received her breakup message via FB messenger.

Long story short, I try to limit my expense to just below $100 a week on food and transport. (Still I think I  managed it well so far but I need a few years to settle my unforgivable loans)

GF, marriage, kids, Seaview condo, fast and new car, billionaire are all but just faded dreams. And that friend of mine that introduce me into this SCAM a long time ago, are blocking my contact number, I never see them again for years, this son of the bitch, I would never forget and forgive them, they would blame me for (being naïve, for being unrealistically expecting a life of fifthly rich, for being impatient of getting rich, didn't get enough education in investing, didn't always follow the rule of investing, didn't read a lot of books from Warren Buffett, take a lot of loan from banks to invest, didn't invest into the correct stock, didn't buying into the winning stock in a successive  orders of up to 10 consecutive trades, lose more money than winning of course can't be rich like Mr Buffett, ... , , , , , ,   )
Sorry for your loss, but you do not really have any other option but to move on and start over, you made some mistakes and you have acknowledged them now is the time to correct them and to learn from them, after this kind of experience it will be really difficult for you to become an investor because you will always think about the story repeating itself, but you still have time to rebuild your life and even if it is not the life that you were expecting it can still be a good one.
Activity: 2548
Merit: 533
"CoinPoker.com"
December 18, 2019, 05:58:04 PM
investments we've known.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
December 18, 2019, 05:11:12 PM

Pages:
Jump to: