Pages:
Author

Topic: One faithful day that change my life. :) - page 3. (Read 526 times)

Activity: 1554
Merit: 116
0xe25ce19226C3CE65204570dB8D6c6DB1E9Df74AC
December 18, 2019, 11:51:14 AM
I forgot the name of the website but they will probably give you a lot of tips for putting this as a story of yours in your profile.
Yeah, somehow there are still people who just love a good story. Bad or good. Whatever it is.
Is it steem or steam? Something like that.
Edit: Yes, it is steem. https://steem.com/

But here? I don't think there is really a room for drama. People here are warriors.

A good story or a bad one, the one that don't even stand a chance to see the light before they get removed, and yeah I'm talking about the story that frequently get removed from the Internet, it's extremely fishy to me, a well written story that has no place on the Internet, and the authority with power could easily punish the content they dislike, to stop this sort of story from spreading, what's that we called, the Internet censorship, for what, I think for the purpose of national security, and nope it's not about deceiving the public, it's good for majority, I think there is many sites all over the Internet that we are allowed to write something personal, reddit, FB, Twitter, Instagram, discord, Google plus, YouTube, wordpress, medium, steemit, that's a lot of them, they're all "supposed" to be free of censorship regulation from the very beginning, something strange has happened, this sort of websites become more and more centralized and something funny happens, YouTube begin to banning violence videos content from getting into their platform, a few more site follow suit and begin to ban hammer it's loyal users from making any insane comments that's violating their terms of use, it's great, I think great for securing their source of profit? But I'm looking forward to Twitter to come out with their version of decentralized social network, I would be the first to sign them up the services.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 259
December 18, 2019, 10:54:01 AM
I forgot the name of the website but they will probably give you a lot of tips for putting this as a story of yours in your profile.
Yeah, somehow there are still people who just love a good story. Bad or good. Whatever it is.
Is it steem or steam? Something like that.
Edit: Yes, it is steem. https://steem.com/

But here? I don't think there is really a room for drama. People here are warriors.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 116
0xe25ce19226C3CE65204570dB8D6c6DB1E9Df74AC
December 18, 2019, 07:43:27 AM
One faithful night, your friend invite you to a fine dining, at nearby Mc Donald outlet and you agree, without warning conscious at mind, and you arrived, your friend , you feel they're different today, he look like shining brightly in front of you, look gorgeous, like shiny Pokemon you ever meet out of sheer luck, you have no idea what has happened to him, and you decide to dig it out and see what's he up to, then you hit up with the waiters and order the meal just as usual, and he began the conversation, he brag about how Mr warrior Buffett become rich, the amazing story of Steve Jobs, the ultimate Trump, the super Jack Ma, the immutable Craig Steve Wright, the famous CZ binance, then he would tell you, he is reading many books, and very inspired to become rich like them, you're not very motivated but he would tell you can earn a lot of money, can drive the latest and fastest car, can buy the best sea view condominium, bang the best hot chick, so much to do, your mouth are drooling but not knowing what you may have been setup to do, but you feel your life is really suck, feeling useless, unmotivated, that you don't have the life the same with Warren Buffett, you think it's unfair you want to change this all, then your friends would see the opportunity and begin to introduce their very own SCAM, they would then tell you to invest, it's the best way to become rich, 9 out of 10 billionaires are rich due to investment success, you see DJIA is soaring record high, a lot of rich people are born from DJIA, you're being left behind, don't you daresay nobody make money when DJIA is soaring high, it's almost a common sense that everybody should make money when it's soaring high, look all the investors become rich by investing in DJIA, the Americans are richest men in the world because DJIA soar to the moon and make all of the filthy rich, they are living the TRUE American Dream! You daresay they're not rich? You believe into what he's bragging then you begin to grow interest into investing, and

... A few months later...

Then I got to know the stock market and begun my journey to the mega wealthy, I started dabbling.

So after a year, I lost everything and took unsecured loans from many banks recommended by my friend.
These sort of loans have interest of more than 10% per annum, some may up to 17%.

I believe I have pile up a total of USD 100k  unsecured loans which I lost as well.
Overall I think I have lost more than USD 200K.

The credit consulting from the government isn't as easy as you think, I ended up with 5 or 7 years repayment tenure and only the amount after the annual salary got massively reduced.

I am broly 46 this year so any marriage plans are shattered.
My gf (imaging I have one) by a few years so it is difficult for her.

She left me after a few months when she confronted me and know everything. Yeah she confront me being a betaman, I had no nothing to assert domination over a fierce gf, knowing every legal system would work against me, I don't think I have anything else to loss, so I unearth everything.

My world crumbled, everything turn upside down, no one saw me when I teared a little in my cubicle after i received her breakup message via FB messenger.

Long story short, I try to limit my expense to just below $100 a week on food and transport. (Still I think I  managed it well so far but I need a few years to settle my unforgivable loans)

GF, marriage, kids, Seaview condo, fast and new car, billionaire are all but just faded dreams. And that friend of mine that introduce me into this SCAM a long time ago, are blocking my contact number, I never see them again for years, this son of the bitch, I would never forget and forgive them, they would blame me for (being naïve, for being unrealistically expecting a life of fifthly rich, for being impatient of getting rich, didn't get enough education in investing, didn't always follow the rule of investing, didn't read a lot of books from Warren Buffett, take a lot of loan from banks to invest, didn't invest into the correct stock, didn't buying into the winning stock in a successive  orders of up to 10 consecutive trades, lose more money than winning of course can't be rich like Mr Buffett, ... , , , , , ,   )
Pages:
Jump to: