Pages:
Author

Topic: Ongoing Civil War in U.S.A. corporation - page 78. (Read 410309 times)

donator
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007
Poor impulse control.
August 25, 2014, 01:02:12 AM
You think I should not be politically active just because I require more proof than you before I accept something as real?

Ask questions and acquire all the proof you need; if you are happy to remain in a state of doubt, then be kind to others who may have arrived at certainty, and do not laugh at their tragedies.

This thread is not meant for humor; the people were guaranteed a republican form of government, not a fascist one, and this thread attempts to expose that fact!

We have the merger of state and corporate power in this country (fascism); that is a fact and the proof has been given to you.

No,you haven't given me any proof. Someone's collections of photos are not proof. I have no  reason to believe they're not faked. In summary, you make bold claims but have no proof that can't be faked.

That's why I think it's funny - you spend so much time energy and effort on something that's completely imaginary. Unless you have proof that can't be faked?

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
August 24, 2014, 11:49:12 PM
You think I should not be politically active just because I require more proof than you before I accept something as real?

Ask questions and acquire all the proof you need; if you are happy to remain in a state of doubt, then be kind to others who may have arrived at certainty, and do not laugh at their tragedies.

This thread is not meant for humor; the people were guaranteed a republican form of government, not a fascist one, and this thread attempts to expose that fact!

We have the merger of state and corporate power in this country (fascism); that is a fact and the proof has been given to you.
See this post.

And hey! If you are looking for more proof, I have already pointed you in the right direction!

I'm not going to waste time on Facebook. Why don't you just present the main points here?

I'm not going to waste time re-hashing it to you when it is all laid out by others; why don't you just look at the link?  Huh Huh

[another bone was thrown]

...and ask you again what you think about the BIG THREE and why this is all so funny?
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000
August 24, 2014, 11:03:08 PM
The Illuminati flexing their muscles in America

Police all over the U.S. are now officially militarized.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fE1f8l175N0

13 inbred European Bloodlines of the terrorist organization Illuminati sent troops to continue house train 320,000,000+ millions Americans.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vY9U9LfISUY
donator
Poor impulse control.
August 24, 2014, 08:11:32 PM
The pictures on the first page are ALL fake, even a fucking rabbit can see that
OMFG, your post...  Huh  Sad

You must really think his name is Chevy!

I find it troubling that you so easily believe photos like this. You really believe Americans landed on the moon too?

I personally wouldn't believe anything I didn't see in front of me.

If you are so skeptical (and wise) then why are you so easily troubled by the beliefs of others?

Non sequitur. Why should someone who is skeptical *not* be concerned about the beliefs of others? What has one got to do with the other?

August 24, 2014, 07:45:12 PM

I find it troubling that you so easily believe photos like this. You really believe Americans landed on the moon too?

If you are so skeptical (and wise) then why are you so easily troubled by the beliefs of others?
donator
Poor impulse control.
August 24, 2014, 07:38:30 PM

August 24, 2014, 07:01:22 PM

Activity: 812
I <3 VW Beetles
August 24, 2014, 06:33:24 PM
Omfg this tread..

What do you people even think you are talking about? Put that vodka and beer away...
The pictures on the first page are ALL fake, even a fucking rabbit can see that, "whoooo look we have 2 totally differed men here but look! He could have possibly put something in his nose becouse that's what everyone does when they go on the photo"

Jesus Christ. That's all I've got to say, and more importantly, search for a doctor, you need it.
legendary
August 24, 2014, 06:10:48 PM
American Patriots Militia Groups advance with plans to kill the children & grandchildren of the 13 terrorist inbred European Bloodlines all over California.
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_CALIFORNIA_EARTHQUAKE?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2014-08-24-17-15-45

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JL_F8dDPdyM
legendary
August 24, 2014, 04:15:16 PM
Right after the 13 inbred European Bloodlines of the terrorist organization Illuminati captured America. They proceed with their plans to house train the little children all over America to worship the Devil.

http://www.mtv.com/news/1902906/illuminati-run-the-vmas/
http://www.mtv.com/news/1911343/illuminati-control-2014-vmas/
legendary
August 24, 2014, 01:09:01 PM
Bill Gates got caught killing black babies
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAqUOocd6wk
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
August 23, 2014, 12:12:14 PM

That is very odd jewelery to be wearing in public.
Perhaps she thought it was cool to be a rebel?  Cheesy
legendary
legendary
August 23, 2014, 09:56:42 AM
Former Navy Aviator Confirms FEMA Camps Existence
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jsoxKfmB5Y
donator
Poor impulse control.
August 23, 2014, 02:50:38 AM
Breaking News:
The 13 inbred European Bloodlines of the terrorist organization Illuminati hired puppets to release tuberculosis all over preschools, middleschools, highschools, and colleges all over the USA to lower down the American children's future life expectancy. Full details coming soon. . .

One of The 13 inbred European Bloodlines of the terrorist organization Illuminati puppet shock troops in action:

legendary
August 23, 2014, 02:07:17 AM
Breaking News:
The 13 inbred European Bloodlines of the terrorist organization Illuminati hired puppets to release tuberculosis all over preschools, middleschools, highschools, and colleges all over the USA to lower down the American children's future life expectancy. Full details coming soon. . .
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002
August 22, 2014, 12:58:32 PM
i do believe that these threats are in-house. not saying they are not real. american people are in danger. but clearly from their own gov. (911, boston, warefare/wellfare.. and now the almighty ISIS, initially funded by US besties Quatar, Saudi Arabia etc and trained/infiltrated by CIA agents...)
legendary
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
August 22, 2014, 11:44:33 AM

Will the Senator get sent to jail?  Shocked
There are so many criminals in DC and unfortunately few of them ever get punished.
Bitcoin can help make Gov't obsolete.
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: