Pages:
Author

Topic: "Onion" - THE BABY GIANT! 10000%+ coin for 2018 - page 2. (Read 5629 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 108
I'm finally in on the onion airdrops, pretty excited. I like this coin, nice community and it works, has been a good solid gainer for me since I bought into it.

nice to see new memebers, airdrop is going on till april 2018, but there are also other ways to get onions without going to exchanges

visit community forum and be active, you will be rewarded for this ;-)
Activity: 61
Merit: 4
I'm finally in on the onion airdrops, pretty excited. I like this coin, nice community and it works, has been a good solid gainer for me since I bought into it.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
I love deep onion, but one of the things that makes me a little nervous about it is the lack of a white paper. We are now very deep into the airdrop campaign and there is no sign of one. Having a more firm road map I think would help to take this coin out of the shadows and into more wallets.
Activity: 41
The better and undervalued anonymous coin
Activity: 31
This Onion looks very good right now. Price is still low I think.
Lot of pages are for this coin even this young.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Onion had the marketing in the bag since always because of their incentives are given to members to market. Now the word has gotten out they seem to have created a core team to market from the community to promote quality. Dev is also stepping up with fresh blood coming in. I do feel that Onion will be in the top 100 by Q2 2018 which would take it beyond double digits. 10000%? though? I would not mind that at all but I would not mind 1000%
Activity: 60
Yeah see now how ONION grows stronger believe that he can be one of the best investments for 2018. Already to 7 dollars and it was approaching the end of the year. Once all the updates are completed we will see 100+
Activity: 20
In my portfolio I have some Onions and they seem to look good. Only problem is that I am more of a reader than a writer and therefore I am not participating in the airdrop.
Activity: 546
Merit: 122
The community is bigger every day, after the dump at the end of the airdrop and be listed in the largest exchanges the price will have a 10X increment easily.
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
The coin has been doing great today,

Up to its All time high in terms of its Dollar value, hitting $7!

Great achievement for a coin in its Airdrop stage and less than 6 months old overall! Buy now before the real rises start

Too right about that, it is unbelievable that a coin that is only 6 months old has achieved this much. Next year the ATH will definitely be in double digits. Better grab some now before it goes up to the moon, $7 is still a good price when you look at monero!

This tremendous all time high will not happen if community will not support it. Its all thanks to our developer on updating us on what is happening on our precious Deep Onion.

Development is really the key towards to success.

2018 is the year of Deep Onion.

Word! Hard work, much effort and a "together we are strong" menthality are the ingredients that make a powerful Onion.
Activity: 490
On my opinion Status Token and Deeponion can x10 on middle of 2018. It should list on Bitfinex, binance and bittrex. All coins listed that platform 2x,3x. It takes time, but i realy believe that
Activity: 1274
Merit: 264

Great achievement for a coin in its Airdrop stage and less than 6 months old overall! Buy now before the real rises start

Too right about that, it is unbelievable that a coin that is only 6 months old has achieved this much. Next year the ATH will definitely be in double digits. Better grab some now before it goes up to the moon, $7 is still a good price when you look at monero!

This tremendous all time high will not happen if community will not support it. Its all thanks to our developer on updating us on what is happening on our precious Deep Onion.

Development is really the key towards to success.

2018 is the year of Deep Onion.
Activity: 798
Merit: 281

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

Activity: 61
Merit: 4
I need to be junior membre to receive airdrop how i have to do it thanks you

You basically have to wait 6 weeks for your account to mature! Very annoying, I know. I've been waiting, too.
Activity: 256
I think this coin is awesome, and has been performing super well over the last couple of months. I really think 2018 will bring big things for Deep Onion. I have no plan of letting my onions go anytime soon!!
Activity: 60
I need to be junior membre to receive airdrop how i have to do it thanks you
Activity: 14
I read there the name itself is huge for dark web community... maybe that's all of it like doge ...
onion community seems to be really active (2200pages on BCT) and enthusiast about the projet
Activity: 193
Probably not 10000%+ but I would say achieving 1000%+ is possible in 2018. Given that the price is roughly $2.50 right now I could see it being upwards of $25 at 2018 end but I don't see a $250 price tag by that time. It has solid fundamentals and community but we need to see how those other features function and if they are up to par with what has already come out.

Yeah, thats a good and healthy point of view. Im always scared of those ppl dumping numbers like theres no tomorrow. Things need to grow steady, need to be marketed and so on. Just wait and see
Activity: 476
Merit: 278
Not gonna happen as not a singe coin as far as i know that was distributed by airdrops had any value in the end after initial pump.Also deep onion doesnt bring anything new,tor is already being used buy few coins like xvg and honestly dont see a need for coin like it as we already have monero for privacy transactions
Pages:
Jump to: