Pages:
Author

Topic: "Onion" - THE BABY GIANT! 10000%+ coin for 2018 - page 6. (Read 5629 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 254
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
What would make me want to invest in the DeepOnion? I just do not know enough to want to invest and I do feel like tor coins have not been too successful in the past.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
The fact that you're appraising ONION is a good thing. But encouraging people to buy accounts to join the airdrop is a no-no in my opinion...
Activity: 427
Merit: 100
The thread already reached 1500+ pages.
The reason why the price is still lower is due to airdrop campaign.
Once the airdrop campaign is finished, the real ONION will born.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
DeepOnion is proving that is here to stay. You can see in the official thread that we have news every day. The community is growing and the dev is doing a great job to create more and interesting features. At this point I´m not worried about the price. We are at initial stages. So we just need to support the project and see what happens in some months.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
the name is terrible, who wants to buy an onion coin.?

sorry but branding matters to most of the mainstream.

It is only name. Most people do not focus on name. It will be silly to do not buy coin because i do not like this name. If you are focusing on name you can not be good user in bitcoin

In this case, however initially goofy it may strike you, the name really will benefit the project in the long run - and I've given this some thought, comparing to Verge, DASH, ect. I can see how there must have been bit of deliberation on the theming and naming of the project, but DeepOnion strikes the perfect balance of "Dark WEB" capability, going with the softer "Deep Web" and it's associated connotations, and with Onion being the perfect nod to TOR, and quite easy to think of in a Brand fashion...

The TOR aspect is going to be crucial for the coins True Utility, and this name says it perfectly.
Activity: 266
I dont think this coin can do musch.. there are a lot of coin better then this coin out there. But if you believe with what you said. Why dont you sell your real asset and buy as many as you can with the money you get.
Alright even this coin not better so much rather than tor coin, Looks this just another rebrand from the tor coin itself. I think that this gonna be true. a lot of tor based (claimed) projects are fail

there are plenty of these TOR coins
its not that hard to integrate into TOR...
this coin claims to be " the only coin integrated to TOR"
its the first big lie
can not be trusted
Activity: 673
Merit: 253
the name is terrible, who wants to buy an onion coin.?

sorry but branding matters to most of the mainstream.

It is only name. Most people do not focus on name. It will be silly to do not buy coin because i do not like this name. If you are focusing on name you can not be good user in bitcoin
Activity: 952
Merit: 253
I dont think this coin can do musch.. there are a lot of coin better then this coin out there. But if you believe with what you said. Why dont you sell your real asset and buy as many as you can with the money you get.
Alright even this coin not better so much rather than tor coin, Looks this just another rebrand from the tor coin itself. I think that this gonna be true. a lot of tor based (claimed) projects are fail
Activity: 350
Activity: 193
I think this coin could have potential but I don't advice to buy before the Air drop ends.

In March probably more than half of the DO community will dump their coins and it will probably be like $ 0.20 for a couple of weeks.

Im afraid you could be right in that point, yet i hope it wont happen. But anyways i think it will rise back up and will be a strong coin in the future. I believe if the work of devs and community stays the same it has the potential to be in top 50.
Activity: 462
Merit: 105
https://imgur.com/a/RnjME  <--- click this link for more images design

How to get this great design to my DeepOnion Wallet? I really like it!
Activity: 120
I think this coin could have potential but I don't advice to buy before the Air drop ends.

In March probably more than half of the DO community will dump their coins and it will probably be like $ 0.20 for a couple of weeks.
Activity: 96
Cool but my rank isn't enough  Lips sealed
Activity: 322
Merit: 179
Onion is an interesting coin. I am a Monero lover, will definitely research about Onion.
Activity: 427
thread created by the author just to be admitted at the airdrop... nothing more than that...
Coin with no volume. Shit exchange (that devs wants to continues that way for convinience of controlling more easely the coin)... A few hundreds that holds the coin.... and a huge dump when devs have enough to buy their lambos.... Smiley)))

They got their own forum https://deeponion.org/community/ with so many active member

ANN thread already reach 1500 pages

forum post on their own website, already reach 60,000 post

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
BibitBot -arbitrage trading bot between exchanges
my opinion is that onions have a great future. The main reasons for this are good technologies in the field of anonymity and a strong community. After all, what is the value of this or that coin? The way people use it. If there is a strong community, then the future of DeepOnion looks very briht!
Activity: 385
Merit: 101
theres no point buying now, once the airdrops are ended there is going to be a massive dump.  Since the airdrop participants get disqualified if the spend more than 10 percent of their air drop.
legendary
Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001
I'm not sure about 10000% because sounds too big.

But 1000% for sure with technologies like DeepVault and DeepSend backing it. I didn't spend a single Onion from mines.
Activity: 67
https://www.facebook.com/shamim.ansari.7334
No way! dash is king, no way any other coin will replace it
Pages:
Jump to: