Pages:
Author

Topic: "Onion" - THE BABY GIANT! 10000%+ coin for 2018 - page 7. (Read 5629 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 18
thread created by the author just to be admitted at the airdrop... nothing more than that...
Coin with no volume. Shit exchange (that devs wants to continues that way for convinience of controlling more easely the coin)... A few hundreds that holds the coin.... and a huge dump when devs have enough to buy their lambos.... Smiley)))

Activity: 385
Merit: 101
another shitcoin with no volume, move along folks.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
The airdrop will be putting a lot of coins in circulation at one time once they're all over.  You have to hold onto atleast 90% of the airdrop coins you receive in order to be eligible for all the airdrops.  After the last airdrop a lot of users may sell and smart ones will hold.  After the airdrop event is when ONION will start its path to its true value!!!
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
I bought a little. According to the road map, the price rise is potentially.
the name is terrible, who wants to buy an onion coin.?

sorry but branding matters to most of the mainstream.
Onion is very well known since deepweb sites always end in .onion

Based on the target market of ONION which is being an anonymous coin, I would say the name fits perfect and will be adopted by many users of the deepweb community. ONION used a different protocol to make transactions a little more privatized than the more well known anon-cryptoes like XMR, ZEC, DASH.  ONION definitely has a nice future ahead.
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
These guys here talking very optimistic. And its too optimistic it becomes lie.
Deeponion in my opinion, is good community backed project that will do around 5x easily in a year. But 20x. You gotta be kidding me.
Activity: 746
Merit: 509
TIME and WAVE COINs TO REMEMBER
Hey 10000% or not, free coins are free coins.
Not to forget the story of XMR , i feel  that deeponion will reach at least 20 X of the current price in Q1-Q2 2018 because the development team are very active with huge community behind the project i think our story will be bigger than XMR and DCR . Time will tell and 2018 is not far only 2-5 months ahead.
Thank you
Activity: 434
Merit: 116
I completely support the community DeepOnion, because I see a great future in the project. Administration, which is not a word, but a showcase of its work. Responsive and pleasant participants on the forum.
Hey 10000% or not, free coins are free coins.
Activity: 427
Merit: 100
Deep onion has some really great potential if development goes as planned, I can see big price rises but obviously there is the dump that will occur once all of the airdropped coins are freed up when the last round concludes.

That's normal, this is why i'm asking for more people to join the airdrop.
So the coin dsitribution would be more spreading too many users.

I belive it would drop, but no more than $0.90

And its good opputunity for the investor. But once the airdrop end, we got no more dump and no more cheap coin.

Because after the airdrop (last round), when more exchange support onion, the buy wall would be more bigger than the dump wall.

Come on bitcointalk user, you dont want earn free $700 - $1000 dollars per week just by joining their airdrop?  Wink
Activity: 364
Merit: 123
Deep onion has some really great potential if development goes as planned, I can see big price rises but obviously there is the dump that will occur once all of the airdropped coins are freed up when the last round concludes.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
Guys, I don´t understand the hurry about the price. The DeepOnion community is growing every day and the dev is working very hard to implemment more features. He and his team are developing every thing that they prommised in the roadmap.

That´s why we don´t need to see the price at this stage. The coin is still under distribution so we need to be patiences to see an increment of the price.

For sure the price will raise because the features are really good, but we need to wait some time.
Activity: 742
Merit: 260
deeponion looks like a really nice project. The value of Deeponion is very suitable for investing.
I will follow developments
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
I think DeepOnion has a great future, its one of the reasons I support this coin.

We have a need more than ever for true privacy coins, and this is one that really stands out.

It has a huge community so should be able to surpass other privacy coins such as Monero and Dash in the future.
Activity: 322
Lol maybe in 10 years we can see that kind of gain. But for now onions are valued at around $1. We've already seen it come close to $5. Soon maybe in a year from now we can expect to see around $10. But for that to happen we need to see it on more than just 1 exchange.
Activity: 490

I pressume your nor not familiar in the deep web or have not been into it before, bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency that is widely use in the deepwed market and transaction before it was known to the common people, and judging by your words you dong what onion mean as its coin brand name.
Activity: 1063
Merit: 253
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
post made by a desperate member trying to enter into this scam coin airdrop... this forum, is full of hyppers and fudders trying to earn money at any cost....
You are very true in this momrnt dude, Some people are feeling depreesed caused by the volume trade of the deep shit tokens decrease everytime and you can see about the fact this time the volume just over 20k dollar.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
Nice and detailed write up. With deepvault and many exciting developments coming up, the future for deeponion is really promising.

Actually the name is kinda awesome. Just think about all the layers of an Onion and now set that in comparison to the coin with all the features it brings along!

Yes, the name reflect its main feature and it is catchy. To me, it is easier to remember than many other coins.
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
post made by a desperate member trying to enter into this scam coin airdrop... this forum, is full of hyppers and fudders trying to earn money at any cost....
Activity: 180
This looks solid and just impressive GUI. I fear good times are ahead for the DeepOnion..

For those who value security and privacy should take a look on DeepOnion.

The latest added feature called DeepVault enables to verify if a copy of the file is authentic and unaltered by comparing it to the original hash stored in the DeepOnion blockchain. Again this is very good use of the blockchain techology.

Pages:
Jump to: