Pages:
Author

Topic: ONIX PROJECT, A DECENTRALIZED LOANS PLATFORM! - page 8. (Read 85029 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
how to get free coin dev ?
Activity: 1
What is the reason for such a strong fall ??
Activity: 200
Merit: 100
ONIX PROJECT A DECENTRALIZED LOANS PLATFORM
dont expect news from them , onix is a shitty project, just look , nothing happend, no conference ... just lies 

hi, look at our twitter, facebook and instagram account, you will see all the coverage at the north american bitcoin conference, we were packed of people all the conference

best regards
Activity: 345
Merit: 131
hi we have paid for the maintenance fee since last week, we are waiting for them to update the codes

best regards

Thank you
Activity: 200
ONIX PROJECT A DECENTRALIZED LOANS PLATFORM
hi we have paid for the maintenance fee since last week, we are waiting for them to update the codes

best regards
Hello!

I am a Venezuelan Graphic Designer, I want to invest in onix, want to promote and pump my graphic design business, I am really enthusiastic and eager on cryptocurrencies to replace the old bank and regulated centralized currencies, I am a citizen of the world, can you please guide us trough? I am also interested in mining, got my computer and want to gear up! Please, let me know where to go!

Thanks.

Depends on what algorithm you're trying to mine.  Onix is mined using X11, I have a dozen ASIC X11 miners I bought from bitmain.  There's no way you can mine it with your computer. 
Activity: 3
Hello!

I am a Venezuelan Graphic Designer, I want to invest in onix, want to promote and pump my graphic design business, I am really enthusiastic and eager on cryptocurrencies to replace the old bank and regulated centralized currencies, I am a citizen of the world, can you please guide us trough? I am also interested in mining, got my computer and want to gear up! Please, let me know where to go!

Thanks.
Activity: 21
dont expect news from them , onix is a shitty project, just look , nothing happend, no conference ... just lies 
Stop the crap!.. A very good friend of mine went to the event Thursday and Friday, and yes ONX was there.

They get mad if they lose some money on short term.....
If you believe in the project buy some more if the prices drop

Google this: The hyper inflation Venezuela
Onix makes money healty
Maduro isnt stupid he stop the ban because the people need it.
Activity: 21
We need more exchanges ...
Are there any plans to join some like bittrex or poloniex
The price jump of today is only because yobit has a delay...
Activity: 149
Stop the crap!.. A very good friend of mine went to the event Thursday and Friday, and yes ONX was there.
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
Activity: 37
And news yet?
Activity: 5
@tubezcan, if you will not pay yobit 0,2 btc for premium support - they will not reopen wallet service for onx in nearest future. They simply do not have time to respond to free requests now - people did not get any response for 1-3 months. Their support is overloaded (you can check yobit official post here https://goo. gl/3HNr5A). When you changed GitHub address to new one you should have informed them about this in advance, but not after, like it was done. Because of this mistake wallets are under maintenance now
https://fex.net/show/326093851569/220037453?1600w,0
Activity: 36
News about the conference?
this shitty project is falling deeply in the sea of scams ... Nice team, nice Tubezcan, are you happy you did nothing ?

Maybe what happened to BitConnect does not help at all... https://steemit.com/bitconnect/@kris-the-ish/stop-yelling-at-bitconnect

bitconnect is a pyramid scheme, which is why people are mad. Onix is different in its very being.  But I wish they would fix the issue with the exchanges. 
Activity: 71
this shitty project is falling deeply in the sea of scams ... Nice team, nice Tubezcan, are you happy you did nothing ?

Maybe what happened to BitConnect does not help at all... https://steemit.com/bitconnect/@kris-the-ish/stop-yelling-at-bitconnect
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
WHAT IS GOING ON WITH ONIX AND ITS PRICE DROP
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
k, this would explain why I wasn't getting paid any Onix coin on prohashing.  This is the error message on their forum for Onix

"Algorithm errors
The parent coin has at least one error."

I don't trust Zpool and Dutch mining, because I don't earn as much as I do on prohashing.  Yeah it's weird with their earning algorithm on the exchanges and their large almost 5% fee, but for some reason prohashing pays out more than zpool and Dutch for Onix.  
Activity: 84
Merit: 12
Ok, but, what happend with my other onicoin? it was lost?
The amount of evidence supporting the status of OneCoin as a financial pyramid is significant. Its leaders have previously been involved in other known financial frauds, its online resources do not contain any convincing evidence of its true intentions; The information posted on the site, designed to support their reputation, is largely contradictory.
Pages:
Jump to: