Pages:
Author

Topic: ONIX PROJECT, A DECENTRALIZED LOANS PLATFORM! - page 19. (Read 85029 times)

Activity: 618
Merit: 500
Mineblocks low fees fast payments 

New Pool Onix 0.5% Fees 

http://mineblocks.co.uk/getting_started

Configure Your Miners

stratum+tcp://stratum.mineblocks.co.uk:4027 -u YOUR WALLET -p x

Ports ( 4027 )  ( 4028 Nicehash )  All ports Vardiff

Twitter : https://twitter.com/MineBlocksPool

Telegram : https://t.me/mineblocksp

Happy Mining
Activity: 346
Merit: 101
Hi, we are testing new pool server

http://45.63.115.47:30080/

start mining with this data:

stratum+tcp://45.63.115.47:3046   CPU
stratum+tcp://45.63.115.47:3047   GPU
stratum+tcp://45.63.115.47:3048   ASIC

happy mining!

Hi, 4 blocks already confirmed, can some miner confirm that payments works fine?

Update:

a) pool via DNS = http://onixcoin.multipool.es:30080/
b) min payout = 1
c) fee = 0.25%
d) 25 confirmed blocks!

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Can somebody tell me if this is the official Github repo, and if there are any others? I can't find the latest source code for the wallets or the mining software, and it strikes me as odd that the Github repo is 6 months old.

https://github.com/tubezcan/onixcoin

Thanks!
Activity: 17
Can developer remove virus (trojan) from the Windows wallet? Regular ms antivirus deletes the exe file
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
Im also interested whats with mining...can someone confirm they got paid like its been said?

seem there is a lot of issue ...
11/21/17 - ONIX - Thank you for your trust! Motivated to the great growth that we have had the last weeks, we are working on improvements for our pool and as we have announced, in the next 72 hours all the rewards will be paid. #OnixCoin #Bitcoin #Pool #Exchange #Vzla

Guys do you observe any payout at all , any improvement on the mining side ?

people continue mining while everyone complain about payoput...
Activity: 334
Im also interested whats with mining...can someone confirm they got paid like its been said?

11/21/17 - ONIX - Thank you for your trust! Motivated to the great growth that we have had the last weeks, we are working on improvements for our pool and as we have announced, in the next 72 hours all the rewards will be paid. #OnixCoin #Bitcoin #Pool #Exchange #Vzla

Guys do you observe any payout at all , any improvement on the mining side ?
i dont think , venezuela is in war since month's , i dont think crypto is their priority now
Activity: 3

Please let me know, icoparagon.com, is ico of onixcoin site ? thank.

no, no links between them
thank you. Is it a fraudulent website?

yes i think , its not related at all to onix , its a gambling website, and i think they just copied all the graphics icons and project from real ONIX , maybe dev can have a look ?
thank you my friend, they say onixcoin has been state sponsored venuezela, can you tell me is it true? thank my friend.

yes i think , its not related at all to onix , its a gambling website, and i think they just copied all the graphics icons and project from real ONIX , maybe dev can have a look ?

Activity: 728
Merit: 19
BlockMunch.CLUB IS LOOKING FOR MORE MINERS!  Only 0.25% Fee's!
We are now a Multi-Pool!  We mine the most profitable coin always, and maximize your return!
Choose your payout style.  We pay out in this coin, BTC, and any coin we currently have listed on the pool!

You can also use your ASIC's in our SHA256, X11, & Scrypt ports and get paid in this coin or BTC!  Just change the algo and the port number in the example belows!

Example Config is Below for OnixCoin Pay:
Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3533 -u XEpedEMF5zpUzncFNexK4MQQ8oWZkCxxNs -p c=ONX

Example Config Below for BTC Pay
Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3533 -u 1JFx3fE462vMsTeYkNK5yvdWeg2wpmxvBD -p c=BTC

Block Explorer Link:
Code:
blockmunch.club/explorer/ONX

Peer List:
Code:
blockmunch.club/explorer/peers?id=1907

Welcome to the Block Munch Club!

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

Dev stated on Tuesday "sorry guys for being away, im really busy with conferences an PR, the pool will be out from tonight for a few days, we were badly attacked, we tried to fixed it but is better just to build a new one from scratch, the coins are beign held inside the pools wallet, dont worry about your earnings please, we will send it all tomorrow or the day after, also we recommend to mine at a different pool while we get the new one online. i will try to be more present here.

thanks all for your trust, we are growing fast and big.

best regards!

Activity: 15
Activity: 334
Я нe пoлyчил выплaтy c oфициaльнoгo пyлa Oникc, 17ghs paбoтaл нa пpoтяжeнии 24 чacoв, выплaтa нoль мoнeт. Moй кoшeлeк  XPy1TfCBfpgWaorVJzpw9gV29zXe6QRTem

Guys are you now getting the coins from the mining pools. People keep complaininig that no payout is received despite mining. The dev said all the mined coins are safe and will be paid off as they had an attack and were trying to fix things. This was promised 3 days ago but yet I see no one is yet confirming this. If the mining is not working I am not sure if people should invest here anything at all in all fairness .
I would love to see ONIX listed on Kucoins. I have been using it myself (the exchange) and I'm loving it. Is there any plans for listing it there? Any word from the dev team on that regard? If so, how is it going? When can we expect to see onix listed on kucoin (i believe it would also give more exposure to the coin and bring up its value, as it's way too much undervaalued right now in my opinion).

I think they are in talk of getting it listed on either Bittrex or Poloniex.

hope bittrex soon, this will rocket onix ...
Activity: 5
I would love to see ONIX listed on Kucoins. I have been using it myself (the exchange) and I'm loving it. Is there any plans for listing it there? Any word from the dev team on that regard? If so, how is it going? When can we expect to see onix listed on kucoin (i believe it would also give more exposure to the coin and bring up its value, as it's way too much undervaalued right now in my opinion).

I think they are in talk of getting it listed on either Bittrex or Poloniex.
Pages:
Jump to: