Pages:
Author

Topic: ONIX PROJECT, A DECENTRALIZED LOANS PLATFORM! - page 22. (Read 85029 times)

Activity: 155
Merit: 104
the D3 is an ASIC mining at 19 GH/s. So usually, it is best to choose the highest difficulty your miner can handle, as you get better share results. Running it at a low diff is making you solve more work, but the amount of shares will be less.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Hi guys,

I'm trying to mine the coin but I always get the following message:

stratum_recv_line failed

Do you know what I should do?

Kind regards

Same here....
Activity: 36
Hi guys,

I'm trying to mine the coin but I always get the following message:

stratum_recv_line failed

Do you know what I should do?

Kind regards
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
Discovering Onix reminded me how I felt when I first found and researched Bitcoin 4 years ago. I just have a gut feeling about this one again. I was right about Bitcoin. I hope I'm right again. It would be nice to see Onix in the top 100 crypto list.

It looks like the mining is not working well here. We are waiting for news from the Devs . If the project is that solid and all is right we should hear back from Onix team next week. Meanwhile I wouldn't take the risk in comparing BTC to Onix. In the top 100 we have bunch of great projects that are more experienced and established than that. Onix need of much more to compare to VTC, BTS, DGB or similars .

This was the Dev response the last time they were missing for about a week.. "hi guys! sorry for abandoning you for a while, things have been crazy at the company, the growth is huge"
Activity: 112
Merit: 17
sorry, my mistake, I was using 256! stratum+tcp://165.227.75.50:3256

What is the difference between the difficulties? For example, why choose 256 over 8? I also have some D3's I want to switch over.
sorry, my mistake, I was using 256! stratum+tcp://165.227.75.50:3256
Activity: 345
Merit: 131
can someone start a mining pool for D3's only? 
no payout after 24 hours mining with a D3 at 1024 difficulty. I will leave this and mine DASH again until I receive a payout for those 24 hours, but so far, it leaves a bad taste in my mouth reading that many others did not receive a payout either from that OFFICIAL pool!

that fact plus the dev's silence about this problem smells fishy in my nose.

Which stratus address did you use for 1024 difficulty? I only see 8, 0.002, and 256...
no payout after 24 hours mining with a D3 at 1024 difficulty. I will leave this and mine DASH again until I receive a payout for those 24 hours, but so far, it leaves a bad taste in my mouth reading that many others did not receive a payout either from that OFFICIAL pool!

that fact plus the dev's silence about this problem smells fishy in my nose.
Activity: 277
Merit: 250
Guys is anybody using d3s and actually getting paid out? I'm eager to move the d3s over, by the sounds of it there is a problem with payouts at the moment? Any advice would be superb, this coin may just save the D3!
Anyone mining on the official Onix pool with a D3? Which difficulty are you using? (8, 0.002, or 256)
Activity: 334
Merit: 101
Discovering Onix reminded me how I felt when I first found and researched Bitcoin 4 years ago. I just have a gut feeling about this one again. I was right about Bitcoin. I hope I'm right again. It would be nice to see Onix in the top 100 crypto list.

It looks like the mining is not working well here. We are waiting for news from the Devs . If the project is that solid and all is right we should hear back from Onix team next week. Meanwhile I wouldn't take the risk in comparing BTC to Onix. In the top 100 we have bunch of great projects that are more experienced and established than that. Onix need of much more to compare to VTC, BTS, DGB or similars .
Activity: 149
Activity: 21
Mining a day with 3 unit Antminer D3.
Not yet come to Wallet.

So I switch back to DASH.

Hope ONIX get well soon.
Activity: 105
Did not receive coins from original pool after 3 days mining with D3 Antminer. Switched to mining dutch and they pay out onix coins but missed the 400 coins from pool.onix while diff was much lower weeks ago
[/quote]

what about ONIX support ? it looks like scam....
Activity: 131
Merit: 2
SCAM Moнeты c пyлa нe пpиxoдят, мaнил бoльшe cyтoк пo кaлькyлятopy дoлжнo быть oкoлo 37 мoнeт ни oднoй нe пpишлo.

Dear Onix Team,

Many people complaint that no coins are credited after deep mining .

* guys, if this is your case , share your experience to raise awareness or even if the experience of mining was positive , what did you do different ?
* Onix team, you are accountable with regards of the mining policy  , we need to hear your position or guidance on what to do ?

We see massive number of investors , paying large sums for the tokens + 150% . We all need to know how credible is this project ?

Thanks in advance

Did not receive coins from original pool after 3 days mining with D3 Antminer. Switched to mining dutch and they pay out onix coins but missed the 400 coins from pool.onix while diff was much lower weeks ago
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
The situation with Onix is a little bit crazy right now, because  a lot of guys have problems with the payouts of their mining, but the price is exploding and a lot of money comes in.
Activity: 227
URL (difficulty 8 ):
URL (difficulty 0.002):
URL (difficulty 256):

What to choose difficulty for mining on Antminer D3 ?
Activity: 334
Merit: 101
SCAM Moнeты c пyлa нe пpиxoдят, мaнил бoльшe cyтoк пo кaлькyлятopy дoлжнo быть oкoлo 37 мoнeт ни oднoй нe пpишлo.

Dear Onix Team,

Many people complaint that no coins are credited after deep mining .

* guys, if this is your case , share your experience to raise awareness or even if the experience of mining was positive , what did you do different ?
* Onix team, you are accountable with regards of the mining policy  , we need to hear your position or guidance on what to do ?

We see massive number of investors , paying large sums for the tokens + 150% . We all need to know how credible is this project ?

Thanks in advance
Activity: 517
Merit: 10
Blocking future
Pages:
Jump to: