Pages:
Author

Topic: ONIX PROJECT, A DECENTRALIZED LOANS PLATFORM! - page 25. (Read 85029 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Where I can find the network difficulty ?,  Do you have an Onixcoin mining calculator ?
Activity: 10
why diff so low? all nvidia miners jump ship
hi, there is my account XBkuZs2w1Bkcf9NNuqQWCCyX4xY3moGFoC.. thanks.. btw. why is the profit calculator not working on the onix spanish site ?
Hi guys !,   here is my wallet  XUuNx6Rp5mXtvYwnf17AwCgtFzT7dT6DLc

Activity: 518
Merit: 261
onix deserve a real exchange, better that yobit ...
Activity: 288
Merit: 100
Heya where are the pools for ONIX, there's 11THs on the network and I can only find 1.5THs
http://pool.onixcoin.com 0.5THs
http://www.zpool.ca       1THs

I want to find a larger pool, preferable were you can merge mine aswel. If anyone knows let me know Thanks
Activity: 36
Beautiful leap - nice volumes - ONIX is going to the moon where it should be !  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 645
Merit: 253
Just wanna ask.. How long is the network confirmation for onix to be sent? Thanks
Activity: 9
Just getting in- x11 ASIC turning into heater.... Donate/Airdrop address: XJfNpYKmQzH4hSXiqfZGAAVefYhs8gi2DU.

Here we go
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Would you be willing to buy a sealed bonnet car?
Hello ONIXCOIN team.

I'm happy to announce that your coin has been listed to ItalYiiMP 2.0 for mining,

to get paid in ONX just set c=ONX as password in your configuration.

As an additional service, the explorer is available at the address http://italyiimp.com/explorer

Visit http://italyiimp.com.

Best regards.

Bitfawkes.
Activity: 140
Proof-of-Asset Protocol
Smiley airdrop please here XWXZc7SonVXSdLrfPf7LiuhPA8KCyCAqrX

Airdrop? You mean "donate" right? If I'm not mystaken, an airdrop is a free token gift from an ICO, with is (as far as I know) not going on with onix since it's already launched for quite some time. Try downloading a onix miner and mining some coins. It's really easy.
Activity: 4
 Smiley airdrop please here XWXZc7SonVXSdLrfPf7LiuhPA8KCyCAqrX
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
I finally bought into onix after monitoring it since the sept pump.  Very undervalued still.  Could see 5-10x easily if it the team could get it added to a more respectable exchange.
Activity: 41
I want to invest, but i don't know how
Activity: 140
Proof-of-Asset Protocol
I feel like onix coin has been asleep for quite some time, and I could not agree more with what people are saying: it has a LOT of potential. What are the plans for bigger exchanges? Are we getting listed? I cannot understand why the coin is so undervalued...
Activity: 36
Great project! we believe in this kind of projects. smart!

The idea is great - its similar to SALT currency, but ONIX can be used for daily payments in stores and transactions are very very fast ... Lets hope they implement it right, it could be a big hit !

When you compare both projects, Onix price is REALLY undervalue

I truly believe once we get on to a bigger exchange Onix price will accelerate

The businesses should see the obvious benefit of using ONIX - the price constantly will go up - you sell a product for ONIX and after 15 - 30 days the price of ONIX is considerably higher - thats multiplying profit compared to using inflating regular currency... And that must be explained to the business owners!
Activity: 149

The idea is great - its similar to SALT currency, but ONIX can be used for daily payments in stores and transactions are very very fast ... Lets hope they implement it right, it could be a big hit !

I truly believe once we get on to a bigger exchange Onix price will accelerate
Activity: 149

Activity: 4
 Grin buenas tardes ya descargue la billetera onix, podrian depositarme las 60 monedas aqui XWXZc7SonVXSdLrfPf7LiuhPA8KCyCAqrX
Pages:
Jump to: