Pages:
Author

Topic: ONIX PROJECT, A DECENTRALIZED LOANS PLATFORM! - page 26. (Read 85029 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Great project! we believe in this kind of projects. smart!

The idea is great - its similar to SALT currency, but ONIX can be used for daily payments in stores and transactions are very very fast ... Lets hope they implement it right, it could be a big hit !
Activity: 44
Great project! we believe in this kind of projects. smart!
Activity: 16
I have been trying to mine this coin with some 300mh miners from the pool on the Onix official site and have seen nothing in my wallet after two days. Why is nothing showing up?

Same as above, I have been mining with ~70 GH/s with address XLUiPLkVkKW3Ru6cE9uidxmSAf7wG9hXT1 for days and have no payouts.  I contacted Dev in PM and no response....
Activity: 3
I have been trying to mine this coin with some 300mh miners from the pool on the Onix official site and have seen nothing in my wallet after two days. Why is nothing showing up?
Activity: 345
Merit: 131
Hey guys with all the uncertainty in Venezuela, how is Onix going to fare?  Will the govt crackdown on it or what?  Just worried that's all. 
XKoZvzxEGFJj78FfVKEnqrCKqYJ6SXL7Gc

I got several ONIX wallets already - airdrop please Smiley
Activity: 131
Merit: 2
Hello sir!
An error "Error! : Search found no results for: XHHBb6EWSvcBMgbb9wZAdqseMY6TQctQDU" when I use "http://explorer.onixcoin.com/search"
Can you tell me why?
I have download ONIX wallet, then my wallet is "XHHBb6EWSvcBMgbb9wZAdqseMY6TQctQDU"
If my wallet works, please airdrop me some ONX.
Thank you!

I think that if you have no transactions you cann't see empty wallet in explorer
Activity: 1
Hello sir!
An error "Error! : Search found no results for: XHHBb6EWSvcBMgbb9wZAdqseMY6TQctQDU" when I use "http://explorer.onixcoin.com/search"
Can you tell me why?
I have download ONIX wallet, then my wallet is "XHHBb6EWSvcBMgbb9wZAdqseMY6TQctQDU"
If my wallet works, please airdrop me some ONX.
Thank you!
Activity: 51
airdrop please here
XS1FKkVerF8PEgzFduFTdrxAixpfRxYLB5
Activity: 51
so what is the reason for this ?

hi! we are developing a decentralized lending platform, think of it as a bank based on a blockchain, were people from any part in the world can get a loan, it will work with onix coin, but you will be able to exchange it to BTC or Fiat as you please.

if you download our wallet and send me an address I will airdrop you some ONX

BR!

Hello. I was download android wallet and will download for ubuntu.
My ONX wallet is: XS1FKkVerF8PEgzFduFTdrxAixpfRxYLB5
Any information on how to mine onix with antimer D3?
Thanks

Have one D3 on mining-dutch.nl
register and add worker.
Works great for me. Last days around 100 coins per day
hi guys! are you still with the scamm story? thanks to the ones supporting, and the haters please keep your thoughts to yourselves, the pool has being paying for a while, what kind of hashing power do you have? maybe you havent reached the minimun.

best regards!

Mined for almost 3 days with 1 Antminer D3 19.3 GH here is wallet adres XMLSGjConaPFnTFbqxCdLKZDFKmEX4bzFN
tried wallet with withdrawal from yobit coins came in almost same second and switched pool at 29 october. Onix coin come in daily now.

Thanks for responding

Activity: 46
Any information on how to mine onix with antimer D3?
Thanks
Activity: 24
okay not too bad to look at the project on this thread of course in this case I still need to see more about how it would be great to use it in the future. Make just some other examples
Activity: 728
Merit: 19
BlockMunch.CLUB has added OnixCoin to it's Multi-Pool!  Only 0.25% Fee's!
We are now a Multi-Pool!  We mine the most profitable coin always, and maximize your return!

Choose your payout style.  We pay out in this coin, BTC, and any coin we currently have listed on the pool!

Example Config is Below for OnixCoin Pay:
Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3533 -u XEpedEMF5zpUzncFNexK4MQQ8oWZkCxxNs -p c=ONX

Example Config Below for BTC Pay
Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3533 -u 1JFx3fE462vMsTeYkNK5yvdWeg2wpmxvBD -p c=BTC

Block Explorer Link:
Code:
blockmunch.club/explorer/ONX

Peer List:
Code:
blockmunch.club/site/peers?id=1907

Welcome to the Block Munch Club!

Activity: 200
Merit: 100
ONIX PROJECT A DECENTRALIZED LOANS PLATFORM
hi guys! are you still with the scamm story? thanks to the ones supporting, and the haters please keep your thoughts to yourselves, the pool has being paying for a while, what kind of hashing power do you have? maybe you havent reached the minimun.

best regards!
I noticed ONIX is one of the few criptocurrencies that offer instant transactions - at least I tested wallet to wallet and it works pretty well - within seconds
Activity: 37
Why have people keep 32 milions ONix but total supply just 27 milions ?
you talk onix just mining don't scam . But i see Onĩx buy out more onix anywhen Onix want.

I really disappointed with onix coin .
Now i see Onix supply 105 milions but totall coin in coin marketcap just 103 milions ?
I see have problem scam in this.

Scam coins are made by people who don't show their faces. The creators of ONIX are all over the media and news - everyone knows them and its obvious they want to make a good cryptocurrency for everyday payments and transactions...

Don't think its a scam but still no pay outs from original pool Huh Huh Huh

640 blocks pending wenn is payout devs?Huh?
Give it some time. They are working real hard on this project and have proved things like this always get fixed.
you talk onix just mining don't scam . But i see Onĩx buy out more onix anywhen Onix want.

Now i see Onix supply 105 milions but totall coin in coin marketcap just 103 milions ?

Scam coins are made by people who don't show their faces. The creators of ONIX are all over the media and news - everyone knows them and its obvious they want to make a good cryptocurrency for everyday payments and transactions...

Don't think its a scam but still no pay outs from original pool Huh Huh Huh

640 blocks pending wenn is payout devs?Huh?

Pages:
Jump to: