Pages:
Author

Topic: ONIX PROJECT, A DECENTRALIZED LOANS PLATFORM! - page 43. (Read 85029 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hi
I join before the airdrops close but I still not reciev any coin , still I have a chance while airdrop close ?
Activity: 1829
Merit: 134
I hope to get into a better exchange than a yobit , good luck dev  Grin
Activity: 200
Merit: 100
ONIX PROJECT A DECENTRALIZED LOANS PLATFORM
hi people! referral program and airdrop is officially closed!

150k registered users!

thanks all for your support we will continue with our road map! we may wait listing in a new exchange untl after BTC future is more clear, maybe some exchage will go out off business and we dont want to loose our moner and effort

best regards

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Is the current circulating supply really only 2.3 million for Onix right now? With such a tiny marketcap, Onix could really rise in value when added to Cryptopia IMO. Any word on the date of the Cryptopia add? I saw the developer said it would be this week. Can anyone confirm this? Thanks
This looks like an interesting coin Smiley What is the circulating supply on this coin and the monthly inflation? When is it going to Cryptopia? I am interested in this coin. Also, how many coins do you get from the airdrop? Thanks
At the moment we have Yobit. Current available supply 102.382.006 ONX. Airdrop 60 ONX.

Coinmarketcap has a low circulating supply. Is it correct? Thanks
Activity: 1419
Merit: 275
Community built, Privacy driven
This looks like an interesting coin Smiley What is the circulating supply on this coin and the monthly inflation? When is it going to Cryptopia? I am interested in this coin. Also, how many coins do you get from the airdrop? Thanks
At the moment we have Yobit. Current available supply 102.382.006 ONX. Airdrop 60 ONX.
Activity: 924
Merit: 520
Just came across this thread? Is it still possible to join the airdrop?

I think airdrop is still ongoing. Kindly visit their website as stated in the OP.
Activity: 322
Just came across this thread? Is it still possible to join the airdrop?
Activity: 12
HI GUYS! ALL THE PENDING AIRDROPS WERE SENT!

THE REFERRAL PROGRAM WAS A SUCCESS!!! ALMOST 150K REGISTERED USERS AND DOWNLOADED WALLETS!

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

THIS NEXT WEEK WE WILL BE LISTED AT CRYPTOPIA! MORE NEWS TO COME! KEEP IN TOUCH!

BEST REGARDS!

So how come I didn't recieve mine? I have followed instructions on the website, have sent you email and nothin. Remove this info from your website or update it.
Activity: 924
Merit: 520

THE REFERRAL PROGRAM WAS A SUCCESS!!! ALMOST 150K REGISTERED USERS AND DOWNLOADED WALLETS!

THIS NEXT WEEK WE WILL BE LISTED AT CRYPTOPIA! MORE NEWS TO COME! KEEP IN TOUCH!

BEST REGARDS!
Great to hear about cryptopia, that is very good to hear. How is it looking with next progress about card?

I hope we can have a rich list for ONIX Smiley
Activity: 1419
Merit: 275
Community built, Privacy driven

BEST REGARDS!
Great to hear about cryptopia, that is very good to hear. How is it looking with next progress about card?

BEST REGARDS!
I'm curious if the project is still on? Analizing charts helps you come to a conclusion it was simple pump and dump project. Went up for over 2000% in short time and dumped to 100satoshi in BTC/ONX exchange. Not to mention their pool is almost empty. Around 100miners? Most of them with power of below 100KH.

what a great and wrong judgment from you, best regards
Activity: 12
I'm curious if the project is still on? Analizing charts helps you come to a conclusion it was simple pump and dump project. Went up for over 2000% in short time and dumped to 100satoshi in BTC/ONX exchange. Not to mention their pool is almost empty. Around 100miners? Most of them with power of below 100KH.
Activity: 561
I can't download the wallet. My AV automatically deleted the file
Activity: 294
Hi, until when the airdrop will stay ? Thank you
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
how are you guys handling the drop in the crypto world
Activity: 15
Airdrop from 05/7/17 still pending?
Activity: 37
Sometimes the cuda miner just stops (like if he was freezed), with no errors or something, any idea ? Huh

And another thing btw xD, is the "result for ######### does not validate on CPU !" error important ?
Try lowering the GPU intensity in the config file. (the value after -i)
Pages:
Jump to: