Pages:
Author

Topic: Online Dating - page 11. (Read 6704 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0
February 06, 2018, 03:43:30 AM
Online dating helps in meeting new people and is good.
Activity: 60
February 06, 2018, 03:39:15 AM
Online dating in my opinion is fine. Especially for those of you who are very busy work. However, when you start a serious relationship with someone of course need to meet in person. This will further assist you in recognizing your partner's characteristics. Like what his physical, body language, even his nature.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
"The Cash Back Cryptocurrency"
February 06, 2018, 03:20:56 AM
im against in online dating becuase we dont know the person behind that chat i prefer meet in person not in online iprefer safety i think online dating is risky
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
February 03, 2018, 01:10:37 PM
Onlime dating is okay as long as you use it only during the getting to know stage. Apparently, it would still be best if you meet in person so you really get to see and meet the person you are interested and know how they really are in real life.
Activity: 40
Merit: 3
February 03, 2018, 01:04:05 PM
most of them just won't work out
I agree with you. Most of online dating won't workout because of their time schedule, environment, and personality. People you date online may seems to be a good or suits to your standard but when you spend time together there is things that might turn you off.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
February 03, 2018, 10:45:41 AM
Online dating is not useful. If someone cannot locate a date in office, church, club, street or school. It is very abnormal to leave people around you and date someone you have not since before.
Activity: 33
February 03, 2018, 10:32:24 AM
Online dating has have advantage and disadvantage it's up to you how handle the situation
Activity: 165
February 03, 2018, 09:43:45 AM
Online dating helps an inexperience person to communicate with other people, so they can apply it in their real life.
Those person who met their partners online usually does not last long time but ofcourse it is upto the person concerned how they are honest enough to get the trust of each other, its upto them how they can handle their relationship to last.
You must be careful to whom you will trust when you are going to online daring.
Activity: 20
February 03, 2018, 09:31:21 AM
What are your thoughts on online dating and it's effects on long term relationships?
Is it better or worse than before it was introduced?
Why not. There are many maniacs in real life. if I spend most of my time at the computer, I do not where will meet. I use online dating. My friends got married after they met on the Internet.
Activity: 154
February 03, 2018, 09:09:05 AM
My position is stagnant relationship in online dating. This is not the effective way of dating if you want to have a long term relationship. I suggest personal date is better than online dating. Personal is face to face while online is just online. Better go in personal date than online.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
February 03, 2018, 07:45:05 AM
very risky, when met, must be ready with everything
Activity: 18
February 03, 2018, 07:40:02 AM
As for me it is almost impossible
Often on such sites people ch'en are many liars
I once tried to try it was terrible
Activity: 70
February 03, 2018, 06:50:44 AM
I think there are pros and cons.
As for the pros, it's much easier for everyone to juggle their schedules and meet people they normally wouldn't be able to meet because of how busy they are.
There are defintely benefits for girls since, they can get anyone they want easier.
That also thins the dating pool for guys and makes it more compeititve for us.
Cons include the magic of "true love" as you can be dating so much that it'll be less of a spark after every date.
Well online dating its not good. Because you don't know the person well. You don't know what attitude, Family and his or her friends.
Activity: 224
February 03, 2018, 06:17:42 AM
Online dating is fun.

I don't think it will lead to any long-term relationship.
Activity: 182
February 03, 2018, 05:38:14 AM
Nowadays, online dating is very common. There are advantages and disadvantages for this. One good thing for this is lesser expenses. A man could date a woman of different country and of different race. There would also be lesser chances of pregnancy. But in this type of dating, there is also a possibility of cheating or any deceitful actions. You really could not tell that everything's genuine and true. Thus, the result of online dating is dependent on both parties.
Activity: 28
February 03, 2018, 04:56:08 AM
Online dating works fine as long as it does not take too long before you actually meet eachother in real life. Otherwise you are painting a picture in your head of the person you are talking to online. The longer you only know eachother online, the more the picture can deviate from reality.
Activity: 116
February 03, 2018, 03:59:48 AM
I think Online Dating is not good for us, because before you go to a date, you must know first that person, you must know all about him, not only you know him in a online chat but you know him personally.
Activity: 63
February 01, 2018, 09:03:04 PM
Tinder may be the app online dating is most widely used for today. However, actually there are still many an online dating alternative. With the growing progress of technology in leaps and bounds, dating apps don't just offer the features match. Users are more familiar could talk directly thanks to the chat feature. In fact, to warm the atmosphere, they can betukar GIF image
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
February 01, 2018, 08:46:35 PM
Online dating is just for play , there is no guaranteed that relationships online will last. There are many online dating sites that i know and all of them is for pleasure only. Those who date online and have a relationships online may have the difficulties to survive in their relationships. It takes a lot of trust to each other to survive in this kind of relationships. And online dating has a good effect in most people because they will meet new friends and new playmates.
Activity: 305
Merit: 10
February 01, 2018, 08:09:07 PM
What are your thoughts on online dating and it's effects on long term relationships?
Is it better or worse than before it was introduced?

Relationship may start with a simple dates and being friends. I think online dates doesn't matter to have a healthy relationship in the future. For me,  it's a good start.
Pages:
Jump to: