Pages:
Author

Topic: Online Dating - page 15. (Read 6704 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
January 15, 2018, 06:55:52 PM
It is a complete gamble, photoshop and instagram make wonders these days.
Activity: 226
Merit: 14
BaanX
January 15, 2018, 06:12:18 PM
Normally, online dating is good for people who works everyday and dont have time to socialize people. Dating online is good if you dont take it seriously although some people wants to have fling that makes them pervert.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
January 15, 2018, 01:23:12 PM
do people not learn from the tv show "catfish"? Smiley
Activity: 48
January 15, 2018, 12:34:22 PM
I think online dating is not very effective. Maybe I'm a conservator, but I think the best variant for long-term relationships is the person whom you already know well. If you and this person have or had the social platform for communication in real life like school, university or work, for example.
Activity: 163
January 15, 2018, 12:17:11 PM
What are your thoughts on online dating and it's effects on long term relationships?
Is it better or worse than before it was introduced?

I don't think it's good or bad. You should be careful when meeting people in "real" life too. People in "real" life can screw you over as easily as someone online can. Arranging to meet up in person will probably help too. Personally, I have met lots of people online, and I like most of them more than I do than the people I know in "real" life. There's someone in particular I met as well, and want to meet. We're not in a relationship, but I would like to be.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
January 15, 2018, 12:08:27 PM
What are your thoughts on online dating and it's effects on long term relationships?
Is it better or worse than before it was introduced?
for me its worse..if online dating..its better to introduced atleast you will know if this is good or not upon the people who was introduced to you.
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
January 15, 2018, 10:58:29 AM
i think our opinion does not really matter. The market dictates it s a major success.
In 50 years online dating will be thought of as the main mating order
Activity: 57
January 15, 2018, 10:49:26 AM
Hi. I dont think online is good for love true. Anything is not true. Very virtual world.
Activity: 225
Merit: 104
January 15, 2018, 10:30:25 AM
Mostly the users of Online Dating sites are the people who have a big problem with socialization or have a really bad traits of character. THat's why they have to use that sites instead of regular datings. So be careful, guys !
yes i agree with you in this, i recently meet with a girl, she had aids
Activity: 25
January 15, 2018, 10:18:12 AM
It's a good way to meet people outside your circle, so to say
Activity: 120
January 15, 2018, 10:11:09 AM
Mostly the users of Online Dating sites are the people who have a big problem with socialization or have a really bad traits of character. THat's why they have to use that sites instead of regular datings. So be careful, guys !
Activity: 30
From russia with love
January 15, 2018, 09:04:39 AM
The aim of the online dating game is to catch the eye of someone you have lots in common with. You do this by being original and, above all, specific about your interests. Instead of saying that you like sunsets, mention the best sunset you’ve ever seen. Say which music you like, and your favourite place to see your friends. Specific information does more than make you sound interesting – it also gives potential dates something to write to you about.
Activity: 48
January 14, 2018, 11:03:33 PM
The fact still remains most online dating do not just work out. To me, it's as good as rubbish.
Activity: 192
Merit: 11
January 14, 2018, 10:58:55 PM
Although one in three people use online dating services and apps, not everyone enjoys a good experience. According to new research, trying to find "the one" through the online users are likely to feel disappointed, because many users are met false information and photos, malicious links, trying to obtain the details in the fraudsters or deceive the feelings of the liar.
Activity: 401
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
January 14, 2018, 04:20:11 PM
Online dating is not safe nowadays before of people who fake their identity
Activity: 268
Merit: 100
World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT)
January 14, 2018, 11:40:41 AM
I have nothing against about online dating. Actually, love doesn't have to be you know each other for a long time. I've known few people who are in a long term relationship yet after so many year they broke up. I've known also few people who are together for a couple months yet they end up getting married and happy. We never whom we'll love. It is just we feel it unexpectedly.
Activity: 350
January 14, 2018, 11:28:44 AM
Online Dating,generally cool stuff for me!There are so many advantages in this.The man immediately understand,know all about it and later meeting well, you know)
Activity: 52
January 14, 2018, 08:44:12 AM
I think online dating is full of risk because the chances is slim although some have the privilege of true lover who married later.life is dynamic in nature.
Activity: 178
Merit: 3
January 14, 2018, 08:39:25 AM
I think it is necessary in this century, when everyone is busy and spending more time on the internet!
Activity: 60
January 14, 2018, 08:08:51 AM
I'm probably more inclined, not to an online acquaintance, but I want more to life, because talking to the living is something more.
Pages:
Jump to: