Pages:
Author

Topic: Online Dating - page 12. (Read 6704 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
February 01, 2018, 06:30:36 PM
Online dating is a way for the strangers to meet through the internet and purposely to develop a romantic and sexual relationship. A friend of my mine met her American husband through online, it was very hard at first because of the time difference of their country and my friend admitted that there is really no emotional attachment when they are just dating online. The emotional attachment just develop when they saw each other and spent time together. Online dating is better now since there are many stories of successful relationships that blossom through this.
Activity: 408
Merit: 100
www.bitpaction.com
February 01, 2018, 05:04:05 PM
Nowadays most couple meets online at first.and had online relation before they meet.disadvantage of this is that they really dont know whats the real attitude of each other.and if they meet ersonally maybe still have an adjustment.but if they really love each other  when they meet will accept each other who really they are.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
February 01, 2018, 03:55:25 PM
Online dating is the most retarded thing that i know. You can't build anything else except sedness by dating online. The best way to find a love is fate.
Activity: 193
Merit: 2
February 01, 2018, 10:57:44 AM
I think online dating is great! It's future! You can see photos of person before meeting, check all the info available and speak. If it turn that person is not interesting or is not beautiful according to your standards - you can just stop communication and no pain for everyone.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
February 01, 2018, 06:09:57 AM
I guess - a low probability to find a good acquaintance on the Internet. probably need a lot of time to find the right partner.
Activity: 154
February 01, 2018, 06:04:12 AM
There is a lesser chance of finding a real girl in online dating site. It's easier for most of girls to choose who to date with in real world than boys.
Activity: 25
February 01, 2018, 06:03:53 AM
In online dating only 5% relationships are successful or real rest 95% are fraud or just for fun...
Activity: 153
February 01, 2018, 05:44:27 AM
this became the norm for our time
Activity: 70
February 01, 2018, 05:10:15 AM
Online dating most times is just to while away time and keep yourself susy by having somone you chat with on a daily...

The world we live in now is fast growing in technology and we have no choice than to embrace it so if online dating works for you doesn't me it will for others but for me I love online date.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
February 01, 2018, 04:29:22 AM
Maybe to others its ok to do online dating but for me no, because what is really important for me is that i am able to make him/her feel my love thru actions also, not just saying those magical words but also he can also feel that I truly love him/her. That's why, I salute all the couples that are doing the Long Distance Relationship, its not a joke.
Activity: 64
February 01, 2018, 03:44:53 AM
Is the place chatting to beautiful people
Activity: 9
February 01, 2018, 02:40:35 AM
Online dating now i think is very practical. We can easily find our teamate's in our life.and it's full of enjoyement and excitment. Because thru this online dating you can easily find your lovers or a friend.
Activity: 31
February 01, 2018, 01:55:14 AM
The success rate of getting married or became long time relationship are so thin. Most of them doesn't work simply because of the distance of the two most especially if there are both to other side of the globe. If you really want to get successful in that relationship one should sacrifice and move to the same place.
Activity: 238
February 01, 2018, 01:46:34 AM
If you're single, that's great. Just be happy.

If you're not single, you're not going to be online anymore. It's hurting everyone.
Activity: 26
January 31, 2018, 11:43:35 PM
I think online dating is too good by this u save your time. I m still seeing the trend that online dating os more used to be a kind of a hookup. That's why online dating is more useful n good. Smiley
Activity: 252
January 31, 2018, 05:07:25 PM
Online dating is like buying untested product. Anything you meet inside you manage
Activity: 64
January 31, 2018, 12:16:06 PM
What are your thoughts on online dating and it's effects on long term relationships?
Is it better or worse than before it was introduced?

Online dating is very useful and trends now adays, I met my husband in social media and we chat each other then exchange of messages then we became boyfriend/girlfriend, If  we take our relationship seriously even online or not we will make it last or long term.
Activity: 356
Merit: 14
https://exiptoken.io/
January 31, 2018, 11:47:54 AM
problems arise when we hope, yes it is very sad
Activity: 28
January 31, 2018, 11:23:29 AM
I think, there is a two side for online dating, the first side is good for finding to date but in the end it will lead you to unexpected reality, the other side is bad cause sometimes people doesnt really says their true form and when you realize that it wasn't her you'll get disappointed.
Activity: 224
January 31, 2018, 11:17:15 AM
What are your thoughts on online dating and it's effects on long term relationships?
Is it better or worse than before it was introduced?
I believe that online dating sites are just a past time because of boredom and most of the relationships are going through a break up. And online dating sites are not safe at all some are using stolen images in google or other social media to attract people.
Pages:
Jump to: