Pages:
Author

Topic: Online Dating - page 20. (Read 6704 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0
January 05, 2018, 08:07:47 AM
My opinion about online dating is kinda on the negative side. I really do not believe that it can last a long time versus a relationship built by face to face meetings. One can fake a lot of things when it comes to online dating and emotions cannot be seen in online dating.

This kind of situation is quite unbelievable for us. However, we need to consider that in every rule and way there's always an exception. I had neighbors who found their love In online dating. I think it depends upon the situation and the kind of person you are dealing with.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
January 05, 2018, 07:28:35 AM
My opinion about online dating is kinda on the negative side. I really do not believe that it can last a long time versus a relationship built by face to face meetings. One can fake a lot of things when it comes to online dating and emotions cannot be seen in online dating.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
January 05, 2018, 05:37:29 AM
I know it is a great concept, and not too many people are even up to the prospect of testing chat rooms and dating someone they meet online. But online and dating have become two concepts that go well together, hand in hand. in the end, it's only about two people exchanging information about each other and if they find that they are connected from their first online experience, then they can take their relationship a step further. besides, it can also b that online dating and can be a very dangerous combination. I think you know what I mean. In fact the web is so full of news about sex predators and other outlaws out on the loose.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
January 05, 2018, 05:06:08 AM
There is a success, but not a few who fail.

If I do not think I should rely too much on online dating. Because dating like this is too many things that can be hidden. Until not guaranteed that our date is exactly as we imagine.

do not date on line, dating off line aja may still happen lie in it (for example covering the lack of self or more severe covering that her date is not just one), again dating on line.

preferably, if any dating on line, should end with a dating off line, so we can true know the character of people we dated .
Activity: 30
January 05, 2018, 12:25:53 AM
I don't agree on online dating because you can't express love by the gadgets and the most importang while dating is the presence of your partner and the effort that give by your partner.
Activity: 168
January 04, 2018, 08:38:40 PM
In the past, I always think that online dating is not that serious. You don't know if that person you're talking to is the real person in that picture. How about their personality? Are you sure that it is their real self that they're telling you? Some aren't real and maybe some are. The chances are 50-50 to me. But with those couples that are from online dating and still together, you have my clap and admiration. It really depends on people.
Activity: 92
Merit: 1
January 04, 2018, 08:33:08 PM
I feel like sites such as Tinder have really made it difficult to have a long standing relationship. We are creating a "fast food" like dating culture and not learning about love enough and its spiritual aspects.
Activity: 41
January 02, 2018, 12:49:52 PM
Online dating? What a waste of time...
Activity: 42
January 02, 2018, 12:43:20 PM
Online dating is one of the popular way to find your true love. But there are dangers on this kind of way. There are people who have a tendency to scam you and take advantage on you if you are a woman.
Activity: 22
January 02, 2018, 11:26:38 AM
What are your thoughts on online dating and it's effects on long term relationships?
Is it better or worse than before it was introduced?
Online dating can be viewed good or bad depending on the perspective of the people seeing it. But for me, online dating is somehow not bad at all. There are a lot of products of an online dating which produces a happily married husband and wife. These examples of it proves that online dating can be a way of finding your life time partner.
Activity: 126
January 02, 2018, 11:09:24 AM
I've already seen a couple who has married because of online dating and still going till now (7 years). I think online dating really helps people to find their soulmate if they are destined to be together.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 02, 2018, 09:15:53 AM
Online dating?  Well I'm in favor of online dating.  If we do have spare time we can easily do this kind of activity. But take note don't put all your trust to the person you are dating with be cautious.  

Its something that a lot of people are doing right now. Just remember to always be cautious because this platform for datinf opens you up to people who are taking advantage of this technology. Its fun, definitely but you also have to consider the dangers it present
Activity: 350
TRONscratch.com
December 31, 2017, 04:38:50 AM
Online dating?  Well I'm in favor of online dating.  If we do have spare time we can easily do this kind of activity. But take note don't put all your trust to the person you are dating with be cautious.  
Activity: 182
Merit: 102
December 31, 2017, 04:28:23 AM
There are mixed views on Online dating. Some people have excellent experiences with online dating that end in satisfying relationships. While others have stories filled with confusion and frustration.  So meeting someone online has both benefits and drawbacks.

It provides the individuals with access to many more potential partners than they could often find in their daily lives. This is especially true for individuals interested in partners of a particular type, orientation, lifestyle, or in isolated areas.  It offers a number of ways to get to know a potential date before meeting in person. Such computer-mediated communication allows for safe and convenient interaction, without much risk or time commitment.

On the other hand it has drawback of lacking some of the information provided in face-to-face interaction. As a result, it is harder to evaluate a potential match online. Also, some of the cues and features that build attraction (like touching) cannot be accomplished through a computer.
Activity: 52
December 31, 2017, 03:51:55 AM
Online dating actually have some negative effects. They can have a chance to meet other people conveniently geographic distance is no longer a problem. But there is a rick that you maybe meet bad people.
Activity: 182
December 30, 2017, 04:02:41 PM
I think that people need to get real, and get off dating sites, and get out to look for their true love. Meeting people and communicating with them in person allows to create an emotional bond that can not be done online. I love the old school meeting for coffee or for a walk. I like to see  person's reaction on what I'm saying.  Moreover, dating online can be quite dangerous. You can't believe a person's profile, there is no gurantee that information in it is true. That can lead to a lot of misunderstanding and dissappointment.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
December 30, 2017, 02:40:34 PM
I think this is a bad idea. Because the Internet has a lot of lies and not true pages in social networks. Therefore, we must very carefully choose a partner in life, if you fail otherwise.
Activity: 255
Merit: 100
https://burst.money/
December 30, 2017, 01:07:45 PM
I find it interesting. Online dating is fun. But I do not conclude that online dating will just for short term. I guess it all depends on each other. Being compatible doesn't need that you have been for a long time. Sometimes it is just the feeling. You'll feel it if she is the one.
Activity: 556
Merit: 250
December 30, 2017, 11:43:43 AM
What are your thoughts on online dating and it's effects on long term relationships?
Is it better or worse than before it was introduced?

Well it's an easy way to hook up or find friends or companion. However, it's still best to get to know first if you are looking for a long-term relationship. I really think that online dating are for those people who are finding it difficult to find a date personally.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
December 30, 2017, 11:38:37 AM
Online dating is a very good idea. Because many people simply don't have time to meet someone. And indeed many couples then marry and live happily.
Pages:
Jump to: