Pages:
Author

Topic: Online Dating - page 16. (Read 6704 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
January 14, 2018, 07:46:23 AM
Online dating helps everyone who is still afraid to face to face, but it's better if we ventured to date directly, if only from the virtual world / online is a waste of time and a waste of time. because this life is real ...
Activity: 168
January 14, 2018, 05:05:58 AM
Internet dating may be partly responsible for a rise in the divorce rates
Activity: 178
January 14, 2018, 05:04:32 AM
Online dating used to be very effective and transparent but as time moved on, some people have used it as a means of making money from others. Most people in online dating never get the chance to meet and all efforts turn to be in vain
Activity: 185
Merit: 1
January 14, 2018, 04:50:23 AM
Online dating sure is helpful to others who are scared to have a face to face conversation with someone. this gives them the courage to say all the things they want without any fear. But still I still like the normal dating where you can hold each others hands and do silly things together as in in one place.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
January 14, 2018, 12:08:47 AM
What are your thoughts on online dating and it's effects on long term relationships?
Is it better or worse than before it was introduced?
For me, Online dating is not a good thing specially to teenagers nowadays. Online dating is just a past time to them but for others, the words come from the one who they chatting with is a serious matter specialy when they heard a sweet words or what so ever. For me, it is much better to have a relationship personally not only in online because I don't know if it works for long term.
Activity: 42
January 13, 2018, 10:12:10 PM
Still better if you meet at the very first time personally. Seldom will become successful relationships through online. Still important to prsonally know everything about a person even including his/her family in the picture.
Activity: 92
January 13, 2018, 09:45:39 PM
What are your thoughts on online dating and it's effects on long term relationships?

Online dating it's a site that you were finding or searching your soulmates but you were asking if it's really affect in introduce yourself just on the internet.for my opinion it's better to introduce yourself or it's better to meet him/her in prsonal because you see how attitude he/she had. And if it's afects on long term relationship ,maybe yes and no. Because mostly in dating site are liers and fakes thats why it's better to meet in personal maybe it will work going to long term relationship because you both now know each other's.
Activity: 193
January 13, 2018, 08:53:44 PM
Most of online dating didnt work, but it depends to the person, if you really love the person then make it work, do efforts to make it last.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 13, 2018, 08:18:29 PM
Dating online can be very iffy. You never know the real intentions of the people behind the screen.
Where is the touch? Where is the thrill?
I think the best way to find soulmates is by going out and say hy to girls. Invite them be direct and make it simple.

P.S Don`t forget to kiss them  Wink

Some of people here doesn't wanted to do that,  especially if they didn't find any girls they liked near their place to hangout. So,  they end up searching the best gril online and making a meet-up and the thrill starts.
Activity: 58
January 13, 2018, 08:06:58 PM

I haven't try that but with my friends, most of them didn't but there are some for I know e couples, and they are all engaged now. Maybe there are pros and cons for that it depends on how you are goin to deal with it, for me it is for a better atleast you could maximie the potential of checking out for your future partner, you have a larger pond of lake to check on. But I know in the end of the day, if you encounter the ONE prepared for you, you'll definitely will jump unto Him even if you just met him online
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
January 13, 2018, 08:01:50 PM
yes, each character will be known after meeting. So online is just an intermediary to meet and undergo a serious relationship
Activity: 185
Merit: 1
January 13, 2018, 07:19:53 PM
Online dating sure is helpful to others who are scared to have a face to face conversation with someone. this gives them the courage to say all the things they want without any fear. But still I still like the normal dating where you can hold each others hands and do silly things together as in in one place.
Activity: 644
January 13, 2018, 04:49:30 PM
Online Dating is a very useful thing for those who are very busy,well or stesnyaetsya meets and so on,but if you look at the truth,those who overrely in themselves typically meet nga the street or in different places,and OnLAN Dating is very rarely
Activity: 168
January 13, 2018, 04:32:42 PM
Online dating is very useful thing, you can short your searching time
Activity: 76
January 13, 2018, 04:04:31 PM
Online dating is just like fake dating.dating online doesn't last long. Most of the time, it ends up to regret and shame.
Activity: 70
January 13, 2018, 03:11:00 PM
If it's an honest relationship between the both it would be acceptable. But anybody can't predict the behaviour on the other side of the online relationship. Therefore online dating can be risky with the person involving.
Activity: 121
January 13, 2018, 02:47:29 PM
a lot of people got to know each other and married people they met online; what's wrong with that?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
January 13, 2018, 02:35:58 PM
Dating online can be very iffy. You never know the real intentions of the people behind the screen.
Where is the touch? Where is the thrill?
I think the best way to find soulmates is by going out and say hy to girls. Invite them be direct and make it simple.

P.S Don`t forget to kiss them  Wink
Activity: 28
January 13, 2018, 02:22:27 PM

It depends on how much they value their relationship.
Activity: 196
January 13, 2018, 01:29:01 PM
Dating online is an exciting habit to do I think. To enter in a relationship maybe this is hard to trust someone you don't know just in online. Lucky and unlucky is always at risk.
Pages:
Jump to: