Pages:
Author

Topic: Online Dating - page 26. (Read 6704 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
December 06, 2017, 11:04:17 AM
Well it depends on the two parties. Online dating is just a tool so that the two person can know each other even they are in different area. We cannot judge the two person who just meet in the internet to have long time relationship or infinite. If the two persons is loyal to each other and faithful, maybe its good sign to have a better relationship. On the other hand, online dating is very risky because we cannot recognize the true face and true attitude of the person unless we meet them personally.
Activity: 5
December 06, 2017, 07:58:12 AM
It is very difficult to find a long-term relationship on a dating site, but it is possible. I know couples who met on the dating site and got married. Some people are very busy, but they want a serious relationship. In this case dating site can be very useful.
Activity: 22
December 06, 2017, 07:56:29 AM
I know there are a lot of paid dating websites where you can communicate with women from other countries..
and I cannot understand why men still use them. It is a big fraud generally
Activity: 69
December 06, 2017, 06:27:22 AM
What are your thoughts on online dating and it's effects on long term relationships?
Is it better or worse than before it was introduced?

I don't personally believe in dating applications, I think people in there just wanted to have some company for a couple of days not for any serious relationships.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
December 06, 2017, 04:32:17 AM
What are your thoughts on online dating and it's effects on long term relationships?

Today people are too busy to meet in real life. They spend their time by computers and in gadgets. Thus I think dating online is the best way for many guys to start relations.
Activity: 380
Merit: 100
December 04, 2017, 05:01:19 PM
I met my wife in social networks

That sounds cool! Where did you meet? Tinder or instagram?
Activity: 27
December 04, 2017, 04:56:21 PM
I met my wife in social networks
Activity: 448
November 23, 2017, 04:27:28 AM

I think it's good, it's easier for people to get acquainted, maybe the relationship will not be long, but it's not a fact) I have many acquaintances who have already married, getting acquainted on dating sites Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
November 23, 2017, 04:20:07 AM
I'm not a fan of online dating at all. It seems to me that such relations will lead to a dead end. I like to build relationships with people in a living, it's better.
Activity: 360
November 23, 2017, 03:20:34 AM

I guess there is nothing wrong with online dating. Nowadays, it is one of the best way in finding a good relationship. Also, there are good and strong relationships that began with online dating. Although, we cannot also rely here for so long since we need to expose ourselves out there and to know the person who we are dating more, nothing beats the personal connection.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
November 23, 2017, 02:41:11 AM
Online dating will works for some and others don't work. And my opinion, it is base on compatibility for both of them,
Most probably. But sometimes, girls take advantage of this online dating, some poor girls look for rich people who loves to *f.

Online dating can be successful or not depending on your personality and luck.
But just like any other form of dating, it requires time, energy and luck and sparks to work out. If you are already dating online such as Tinder, make sure that it won't take too long before  you meet the person face to face. I consider the traditional way of dating as my preference, because I easily get to know more the person through that.
In online dating, there is no assurance, sometimes it's like buying in an online shop, you will never see the item until it arrive in your doorsteps. It is also a package, that means, unexpected damages may occur and you have no choice, disease is one of it, no one will admit if they have something.

The traditional way is the most secure, but it is painful, usually some girls are choosy too.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
November 23, 2017, 12:50:38 AM
Online dating can be successful or not depending on your personality and luck.
But just like any other form of dating, it requires time, energy and luck and sparks to work out. If you are already dating online such as Tinder, make sure that it won't take too long before  you meet the person face to face. I consider the traditional way of dating as my preference, because I easily get to know more the person through that.
Activity: 42
November 23, 2017, 12:42:42 AM
Online dating will works for some and others don't work. And my opinion, it is base on compatibility for both of them,
Activity: 331
Merit: 10
StartFi
November 22, 2017, 09:59:07 PM
i usually dont believe in online dating much, it is not real, we can only chatting with the other online, so we will never know that one like us or not.
Activity: 47
November 22, 2017, 09:45:25 PM
I think you should find girls that you knew is better than using an online dating service, the percents success are very low and mostly they didn't work at all.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
November 22, 2017, 09:43:13 PM
Minority of persons joining online dating may end up woth the one they are destined to be. But pity to those who ends up with such scammers or abusers like sex offenders. I guess some people just needs to be loved and so desperate to feel loved that is why they resort to this kind of matchmaking.
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
November 22, 2017, 06:02:20 PM
Everywhere there are advantages and disadvantages. My personal opinion in this is nothing bad, if some people find it easier to find their love, let it be so
Activity: 168
November 22, 2017, 05:57:53 PM
Never tried it, my country is way too conservative, would like to see how these things work in America for example, where also normal people use dating apps, etc.  Cheesy
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
November 22, 2017, 05:46:49 PM
there are many posers in online dating now. Most of the time, you dont know whom to trust. I think it is worst now because of the advancement of technology. People can imitate others or be someone they want. Its dangerous.
Activity: 644
November 22, 2017, 04:26:40 PM
Online Dating's a funny thing,but that will not replace live communication,and familiarity,there are very different emotions,plus girls like confident and strong courage of the guys who are not afraid of getting acquainted with them and communicate on the street and not virtual as you virtual sex with her will not do))
Pages:
Jump to: