Pages:
Author

Topic: Online Dating - page 25. (Read 6704 times)

Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Presale Starting May 1st
December 07, 2017, 09:27:05 AM
For me online dating is not easy and its very danger but it depends upon the lovers...as for me i found my true  thru online or social media in short on facebook...and im happy and lucky to have hin in my life...but i also advise that we must be very careful in online dating not all men and women are real.
Activity: 140
December 07, 2017, 07:27:18 AM
It will be fine as long as the person involve will meet in person as soon as they started there dating.
Activity: 73
December 07, 2017, 04:36:26 AM
I am totally against online Dating. You never know who you meet really. Only live communication with people, this is my principled position on this issue.
Activity: 458
Merit: 112
December 07, 2017, 03:54:18 AM
online dating is just a bridge between 2 people and the relationship that they will have soon is depend on their attitude and respect to each other , online dating only serves aas a meet up site where people can start a communication and to know each other butthe relationship will lye on both of them, they will be the one's who will cope and will treasure the moment and will decide if its for a long time (forever) or a short happiness that will end soon.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
December 07, 2017, 02:46:23 AM
For me, there is no wrong with online dating as long as we know our limitation. Online dating is very useful to both party who has long distance origin. Online dating can be use as a tool to give chance to the two person to know each other. As I said there must always limitation  to all the things that we do. Limitation that stop us if we go beyond the boundary of our self. So, online dating is good until you do not override its limit.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
December 07, 2017, 01:31:09 AM
online dating is really trending now a days and it helps many people to date. and some have issues that some people from online dating they con them and some time make their controversial videos and then blackmail them. and some people committed suicide because of that what should i say usefull but some time horrible business of online dating.
some girls are doing this for fun and some are doing this for money and some are doing it because people in the dark are blackmailing them and force them to do. and that lead those poor girls to the edge of death which we call " suicide:.

What do you think of that ?
Activity: 742
Merit: 397
December 07, 2017, 01:12:19 AM
I don't really think that Long Distance Relationship wouldn't work ,
I mean most of them would just fail there would always be a conflict so if ever you want to be in an Long Distance Relationship you should have a huge trust in your partner.
Activity: 700
December 07, 2017, 01:01:40 AM
I do not agree with online dating. Being in a relationship requires getting to know each other. It is important that you know everything about your partner. Many abuse occur through online dating. So be careful to trust anyone you just met online. They may look amazing but you cannot know who and what they really are.
Activity: 102
December 06, 2017, 11:33:52 PM
It is just a matter how you meet the partner, if you guys are really suitable to each other, then it is ok
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
December 06, 2017, 11:28:46 PM
What are your thoughts on online dating and it's effects on long term relationships?
Is it better or worse than before it was introduced?
Online dating is very common nowadays. There are TV commercials, ads and its even in the news paper. In my opinion, online dating has a lot of disadvantage and risk. To fall in love with someone you met online might not be the best idea. Its like living on a fairy tail but it seem to work with other people so I'm okay with it. Before going on a date online, think about the risk that you are going to take and it works for you then all good. Online dating requires a couple to be mature on the decision that they will make. Being jealous, over protective, clingy were a BIG NO NO for online dating.
Activity: 154
December 06, 2017, 06:53:23 PM
What are your thoughts on online dating and it's effects on long term relationships?

Online dating has got a lot of people who like and are into one relationship or the other. It is a forum whereby people come to see and know each other,thereby starting to date. The effect of online dating may not be too good as a result of incidences that occurred recently, where a lady that dated a friend on line and were intimate in their relationship,  the man then invited the lady over to an hotel where he then use the Lady for ritual, by cutting off some parts of her  body. The online  dating actually was suppose to bring friends together,but it seems it has become a source of  many atrocity, users are hereby advice to to trend with care and cautions to avoid such occurrence.
Activity: 116
December 06, 2017, 06:34:33 PM
Online dating are the fruits of what technology has enabled us to do. Online dating, of taken seriously, is never harmful; only of the people using it are genuine into entering a relationship.
Activity: 182
December 06, 2017, 05:59:51 PM
I think, there is nothing wrong with online dating but you have to be extra careful in meeting people as there are people who fake their identity. Avoid giving too much information about yourself as it might jeopardize your safety.
Activity: 132
December 06, 2017, 01:49:35 PM
online dating is the place to find a life partner, online dating helps many people who are still single in getting a partner, it all depends on our own whether we can match the pair provided by the online dating site or we are looking for our partner in our own way.
I used to use online dating sites while looking for my partner, and I am very grateful that the couple that I got now become my wife and have given me cute and adorable children.
Activity: 238
December 06, 2017, 12:41:31 PM
To be completely honest online dating kinda sucks. I've been in an online relationship so you can trust me. It might give you happiness for a day or two but thinking long term its nowhere as compared to a real one. The love isn't felt a lot and you are just prone to cheat. You might even get frustrated over how it works "online". Its just a waste of time. Most of the time online relations don't carry long.
Activity: 322
December 06, 2017, 12:36:21 PM
if I think it's better not to date online because maybe not as we expected, various ways can be done in the modern world like nowadays, for example is editing faces and others, if I better meet directly
Activity: 56
December 06, 2017, 11:57:49 AM
Online dating is not so good cause you can meet a lot of strangers that are so bad.My experience of online dating is negative. Too many incomprehensible people write, and those with whom you meet in reality, do not justify the hopes. It is better to get acquainted in the old manner, in my opinion.  Grin
Activity: 34
December 06, 2017, 11:33:55 AM
Online datin is very dangerous if you are looking for a serious relationship, because you will fooled by your imagination and projection.

Nothing wrong as a starting poit, but... don't create a chat relationship: you'll be deluded.

I agree 100%. Use dating site - or just facebook - only to the first contact, and go in real life asap.
Activity: 158
Merit: 11
Omnity - Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight
December 06, 2017, 11:19:05 AM
Online datin is very dangerous if you are looking for a serious relationship, because you will fooled by your imagination and projection.

Nothing wrong as a starting poit, but... don't create a chat relationship: you'll be deluded.
Activity: 42
December 06, 2017, 11:17:02 AM
Millions of people nowadays are using the Internet to find a significant other. Dating websites such as Match.com and eHarmony.com boast of strong success in matching couples via personality tests and similarity of interests, rather than by visual appeal. However, there can be a good side and a bad side to seeking your soul mate online.

Personality-Based Matches

Dating someone based on similar interests or personality types can be result in a more compatible relationship than, say, dating someone who looks cute in a bar or who asks you to dance in a club. When you date online, you have the chance to get to know someone's opinions and interests first, before you make a snap decision based on looks or a cute smile.

Untruths

Dating online can make it much easier for people to lie about themselves. The nice guy you've been matched with through a dating site is probably not a serial killer, but he also might not be a 6-foot-2, 25-year-old underwear model either. You should always be cautious on a first date, but you have to take extra care with someone you only know online.

Always meet someone for the first date in a public place. Let a friend know where you will be, and plan to check in with her a couple of hours after your date begins--even if it's just a quick text to let her know everything is going great. As with any first date, be aware of your surroundings. If your date pressures you to go somewhere more secluded than you're comfortable with, cut the night short. Don't put yourself in danger just to be polite.

Shyness

If you are not a naturally outgoing person, meeting new people can be hard. That's where dating online can help you--with a protective computer screen between you and the girl you're chatting to, it's much easier to open up without feeling nervous the way you might in person. Plus, if she does not return your interest, there's no need for a face-to-face confrontation about it; you can just say "Thanks anyway" and log off.

Distance

You might find a great match online, someone who really enjoys your company, and who you love talking to. But what if they don't live in your area? It can be a real pain to determine whether or not a long-distance relationship is worth the hassle when you haven't even met the guy or girl in person before. Meeting for the first time can be difficult, too, if it will cost a lot of money to visit each other.

Variety

When dating online, you'll be exposed to a wide variety of people and personality types--the kind of people you might never have the opportunity to interact with in person. Who knows, you may discover that a fun-loving skydiver who scuba dives for a living is more your type than the young successful accountants you were trying to date before. Online dating gives you the chance to talk to both types of people.
Pages:
Jump to: