Pages:
Author

Topic: Online Dating - page 29. (Read 6704 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
November 06, 2017, 06:36:20 PM
It great for people to have it as an opportunity to meet someone. I have 2 friends who married people they met via online dating and are still together after several years. Just need to be careful.
Activity: 21
November 06, 2017, 05:27:31 PM
I've read that statistics say that most of dating is happening online nowadays. Occasionally it happened to me too I must say.
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
November 06, 2017, 05:19:03 PM
Online dating is one way to interact to other people its like peer to peer transaction but this is one is engage on relationshio, interest and likes are one way of communication. others are looking for sex online that's why there's alot of failure relationship instead of love they had sex first, ending breakup!
Activity: 46
November 06, 2017, 03:29:45 PM
Go to a bar, talk to people
Activity: 2
November 06, 2017, 01:28:19 PM
Online dating is not good for long term relationship.In online dating there lots of things are fake.it's do not effects on long term relationship.
Activity: 385
Merit: 10
November 06, 2017, 12:10:07 PM
Online dating is a system that enables strangers to find and introduce themselves to new personal connections over the Internet.
Activity: 672
Merit: 109
November 06, 2017, 11:55:06 AM
Some of my friends found their soulmates on the dating site.
That's one of the opportunities our age offers, why not use it?
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
November 06, 2017, 10:42:30 AM
I've heard stories of couples find their better half on online dating so I thinks it's very useful for those who doesn't have much time meeting other people outside.
Activity: 44
November 06, 2017, 10:40:54 AM
Some of you can tell that online dating is a bullshit. But I met my love here. So its a rulette)
Activity: 472
November 06, 2017, 10:27:35 AM
Online dating is for just pastime. I don't think it would lead to any long term relationship. Most of them wouldn't work.
Activity: 196
November 06, 2017, 09:45:23 AM
For long term relationships depend on, how much u know about ur partner. So I doubt that partners can identify true characters about them through online dating. How ever everyday i say all depend on human behavious. So i dnt beileve online dating not much good for long term relationships.
Activity: 12
November 06, 2017, 09:37:35 AM
online dating is based on social media which is available to every one so here we face the problem that we may meet good people but almost all of them are fake specially guys because they just look for sex or just for fun ,realtions are based on being loyal and to tell the truth but in this case anyone can lie about his life , age , even if he really is a boy or a girl 
Activity: 171
November 06, 2017, 08:37:14 AM
With a dating site you can only find a partner for sex. It is useless to look for love there.
Activity: 135
November 06, 2017, 02:45:01 AM
What are your thoughts on online dating and it's effects on long term relationships?
Is it better or worse than before it was introduced?
For me, Most of them won't work out. Online dating is easy because they can fix their available schedules. Also it depends on their personalities some of them failed a relationship.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
November 05, 2017, 06:38:33 PM
In the old days was the best way of all to find real love since that was the much easier time for the men and women to connect with one another too. Quite a change today unfortunately, especially for many of us good men that are still single today and looking for a good woman to settle down with.
Women of today's have gotten crazy nowadays and i don't like the concept of online dating at all, you might end up meeting some psychos I the first place but since everyone is preoccupied with their smartphones, the only way is to go for online dating.
Activity: 39
November 05, 2017, 04:27:25 PM
In the old days was the best way of all to find real love since that was the much easier time for the men and women to connect with one another too. Quite a change today unfortunately, especially for many of us good men that are still single today and looking for a good woman to settle down with.
Activity: 50
November 05, 2017, 09:32:28 AM
There's nothing wrong with online dating. But we should think twice before we go on this said site. We should be aware about what could happen if you join online dating.
Activity: 210
November 05, 2017, 05:06:28 AM
I like Dating to cafes or night clubs, or on the street than online. But I know many people who are online and they love it.

I see nothing wrong with online dating.  As long as we know whom to trust and how to handle the situation.  I believe that it is one wy of meeting someone that can eventually make life more interesting.
Activity: 176
November 05, 2017, 02:10:04 AM
Plenty of Fish should be called "Plenty of Food Stamps"

No, seriously..

From my experiences of being online and offline for years, I've found that the most popular dating sites like "Plenty of Fish" house some of the most trashy -- mouth breathing fools the United States have ever made. The vast majority of those fools have either just got out of jail, are on psychiatric medication, or are shady as ALL Hell.
i don't know what do you mean and don't have knowledge about that sire known as plenty of fish but according to me i have some knowledge about online dating like a lot of people prefer online dating because this is the time of new technology and people love to use it and that is true that people using online dating.
Activity: 108
November 05, 2017, 01:40:37 AM
Plenty of Fish should be called "Plenty of Food Stamps"

No, seriously..

From my experiences of being online and offline for years, I've found that the most popular dating sites like "Plenty of Fish" house some of the most trashy -- mouth breathing fools the United States have ever made. The vast majority of those fools have either just got out of jail, are on psychiatric medication, or are shady as ALL Hell.
Pages:
Jump to: